Forum › Posts by cyberninjasio

joined Jan 5, 2020

Hot damn Ataru, take it easy on the simping.

Can we just throw that word right back into the nasty dumpster fire that birthed it? It doesn’t really have any place on this site.

cyberninjasio
joined Jan 5, 2020

I wonder when this is going to be marked as licensed and taken down. I mean, the 8th volume just published in English by Kodansha USA last month and that’s fully caught up to the Japanese volumes.

joined Jan 5, 2020

I dimly recall hearing about an incident when I was much younger about a high school kid getting stabbed with a pencil or some other writing instrument in the chest and only being ok (relatively, I mean, he did get stabbed) because it turned out his heart was on the opposite side of his chest. If I remember right, he didn’t even know about his condition until that incident. Ofc, now I’m not sure if it was a real case or something I read in a book or manga it’s been so long since it happened.

cyberninjasio
joined Jan 5, 2020

Or she could be the rarely-if-ever portrayed asexual lesbian and being thrown off by the tired old love = sexual desire bullshit. As if romance has to involve sex.

The Puritans got your back.

Ya’ll really can’t understand the concept of someone not being horny all the time, sad

"Not being horny all the time" isn't asexual definition at all. Asexual from my point of view is a zero tolerence for sexual act. It's very different

Zero interest in sexual acts. We can still have sex, we just don’t have desire for it.

cyberninjasio
joined Jan 5, 2020

Lol, poor Hinako, the way she was describing her feelings, she very much wants to do those things but it's too embarrassed to do it or admit it. I hope she comes to terms with it in time.
loved the new character, gave some new progress to Hinako.

Or she could be the rarely-if-ever portrayed asexual lesbian and being thrown off by the tired old love = sexual desire bullshit. As if romance has to involve sex.

joined Jan 5, 2020

And here in Exhibit A we have the Japanese Box Cutter. Despite being cheap, flimsy, and mass produced, this dimmitive item possesses the hidden ability to become a mythical class weapon when wielded by yandere school girls, capable of inflicting deep stab wounds and even dismemberment.

With enough time and effort, you too could dismember someone with a craft knife. All it takes is the will. Craftknife-san will provide the way.

cyberninjasio
joined Jan 5, 2020

This is manipulation and incest is fucking disgusting. How much is the age difference?? Why do they insist on ruining yuri with these disgusting tags. Yuri is pure and real. Nothing like that bullshit hentai. This sucked.

So...why did you click on this if its tagged by the things you hate?

Because they wanted to pitch a fit to everyone who wasn’t turned off by tags. I mean, at least this was tagged appropriately, unlike some of the rape or death stuff (because spoilers are more important than letting people avoid things like that if they want to) lately.

joined Jan 5, 2020

She's either pretty bold, or pretty stupid. That is a really flawed plan, too many loose ends. One day the cops are going to be in her door.

I'm just imagining two Japanese policemen screaming in agony while fused to her front door as she levitates off into the night to her girlfriend's house, power transformers exploding as she passes by.

That sounds like a far more interesting twist than a basic bitch yandare murder, imo.

That said death would be a fairly non-spoilery tag, given that it's pretty clear fairly early on that the original childhood friend is no longer around for some reason. You don't find out it was straight up murder until you see the hands hit her back. A simple death tag would let people who want to avoid that skip it while still preserving the twist of how the death occurs.

joined Jan 5, 2020

Is there a translation error or is there just something weird in the original Japanese? The MC goes from calling herself a “working adult” who just goes back and forth from “home to the office” to calling the kid-adult a “college student just like me” and back to a “working adult”. It’s actually more confusing than adult-plus-kiddie-backpack = child logic for me. At least that’s just Japanese normal weirdness.

cyberninjasio
joined Jan 5, 2020

Why? Why all the rapey crap with no warning tags lately? It’s getting really frustrating.

I see i'm not the only one who noticed this, I guess it's to avoid spoilers? who knows..

I’m not a fan. You can’t blacklist this shit when it’s not tagged properly. Don’t really care if it’s a spoiler or not.

cyberninjasio
joined Jan 5, 2020

Why? Why all the rapey crap with no warning tags lately? It’s getting really frustrating.

joined Jan 5, 2020

Wtf is up with these messed up bullshit tags on things lately? They can claim its love all they want, but “drama” isn’t enough for this.

cyberninjasio
joined Jan 5, 2020

ok real serious question here: do people actually keep their glasses on during sex??

To be fair, echolocation would probably help more than glasses if you’re trying to get a “visual” lock on it.

cyberninjasio
joined Jan 5, 2020

Sure seems like a lot of molestation and/or rape isn’t getting tagged around here lately. :-/

joined Jan 5, 2020

Calling it a spoiler to include the cheating tag is really fucking dumb when the first damn line in the manga is “you’re cheating on me!”.

cyberninjasio
joined Jan 5, 2020

Well, that was definitely some WTF did I just read right there.

cyberninjasio
joined Jan 5, 2020

Read some of my other posts in this thread for why what you said is wrong.

No. Full stop. Your experience is your experience and that's it. You do not get to dictate everyone else's experience. Plenty of us do read it as rape and\or sexual assault. I am sorry you had to experience what you did, but it doesn't give you the right to tell others what their experience says is wrong.

cyberninjasio
joined Jan 5, 2020

Think again, because here comes the Evil Girl Band of Lesbian Disaster.

Negl, I’d go see a band named Lesbian Disaster.

cyberninjasio
joined Jan 5, 2020

Wow. Where were the rape and/or WTF am I reading and or public humiliation tags for this one? Would have been nice to know to skip this crap.

joined Jan 5, 2020

How does this happen, how do you date a person for 3 years when you don't even like him.

I’m confused. Where was it ever said or demonstrated that she didn’t like her ex? She didn’t love him nor was sexually attracted to him, but that doesn’t mean she didn’t like the guy. He also apparently didn’t have a problem with her not putting out - so to speak - since it seems like she broke up with him and not the other way around. Big bro could be gay or even asexual and thus completely fine with their relationship but she just didn’t feel right in it. There’s all kinds of relationships in the world after all.

cyberninjasio
joined Jan 5, 2020

And I am exasperated by the constant equation of clearly-intended-to-be-interpreted-as-comedic violence with actual domestic violence by the likes of you.

Someone clearly didn’t get the joke...

cyberninjasio
joined Jan 5, 2020

Oh good. Iori’s whole freaking family is insane and irrationally violent. Great.

cyberninjasio
joined Jan 5, 2020

Definitely coming to a point here where I don’t think Iori has any right to be in a relationship. Period. She’s an alcoholic who doesn’t listen to her partner and thinks the best way to respond to insecurity is violence. At this point, it’s not funny and just makes me feel worse and worse for Minami.

cyberninjasio
Semelparous discussion 24 Apr 06:24
joined Jan 5, 2020

Boobs that big just tell you a dumb guy did the art. They’re not sexy thanks to the hardware you need to strap them in place and no one having to fighting as athletically as these girls would ever want to have tits so cartoonishly huge. Sometimes I think guys who insist on this sort of thing should try having a quart of liquid injected into their balls and made to run a mile in loose boxers with no support so they can have some idea of how terrible an idea it is. Or tape some appropriately sized water balloons to their chests with good strong duct tape for that mile.

I get the fetish for balloon tits, I guess, but I can’t get it for the action genre. I mean, when they’re that big they affect the movement of your arms and throw off your balance since you’re epically top heavy.

joined Jan 5, 2020

They’re called socks. There’s an actual word for that sort of “foot covering”. Is socks a US only thing or something?