Forum › Posts by NaruZombie

joined Dec 5, 2019

Wow this comment section is.......sad to say the least. At least I'm glad that this manga does what it does.

NaruZombie
joined Dec 5, 2019

What a cute chapter

NaruZombie
Kill Switch discussion 05 Jan 17:32
joined Dec 5, 2019

Trouble or bust!!!!!!

I love that toxic girl so much is insane.

Actually her and biker girl are turning out to be more interesting than MC, maybe they ditch MC and get together themselves in a enemies to lovers ark

NaruZombie
joined Dec 5, 2019

The moment has come!

The moment to ship Sakurako and Kageko's mothers!

joined Dec 5, 2019

Thank you very much for the translation, I love the art and the couple!

The way that Hi-chan called Seto "senpai" during the gay talk makes me think they both had an unspoken understanding that Seto was gay too

NaruZombie
Lily System discussion 23 Dec 11:09
joined Dec 5, 2019

Mizuki you jerk!

joined Dec 5, 2019

I loved this so much

I'm hoping we get to see TongTong talking about getting a girlfriend to her mom and her reaction. Maybe even introducing Xiaulu to her, that would be awesome

joined Dec 5, 2019

Such respect for public property!

joined Dec 5, 2019

I loved this two chapters so far!

That anxiety about wanting to do good to your partner was very touching, sometimes you even end up hurting them and it was well handled by both. Hope we can see the find their place together

joined Dec 5, 2019

"bats for our team" of course! A softball reference!

NaruZombie
joined Dec 5, 2019

Damn, the flame of truth is every tsundere's worst nightmare, how can she ever hope to admit her feelings?!

NaruZombie
joined Dec 5, 2019

Wait.......what if.....what if the bethoal is with an actual woman?

But anyway, either a convenience marriage or no marriage at all and just a fake betroal are my bets

joined Dec 5, 2019

this author likes to end their one shots whenever it's just getting started

Their one shots are all serialization pitch ideas lol

joined Dec 5, 2019

Oh Come ON!!!!

NaruZombie
joined Dec 5, 2019

My bet is that there is no one she is engaged with and she just came up with that so people would stop bothering her about it

joined Dec 5, 2019

Yeeees!
At least one of them is mutual so there will be no "she doesn't like girls" bullshit. Hopefully all the girls end up with a girlfriend

NaruZombie
joined Dec 5, 2019

Shit, I'm not ready for Kaori dying

joined Dec 5, 2019

Sayaka is truly the MVP of the series

NaruZombie
joined Dec 5, 2019

So, both het and Yuri tag but not bisexual so I assume the people involved in the het are not the same that are involved in the Yuri?

Spoil the answer if anyone has it

To my understanding, the OG timeline has het, and there’s background het and BL pairings in the current timeline. Pretty sure it’s gonna be full Yuri though lmao, the association producing this is literally called ‘Yuri Club’

Sorry, but what do you mean by OG timeline? Is this a spinoff? Or the Mc is in a het relationship in the original material and this work is a Yuri remake?

Nono, I mean like, do you know how villainess works? TL;DR: There's an OG timeline (otome game) which is almost always tragic, and the MC (from real world) isekai's into the victim's body and tries to steer things into a happy ending.

Thanks peintresse for the brief rundown! We're caught up to the raws rn so there's not much to spoil that isn't already released, but it's basically like this: [spoil]There's this game that all end with a bad ending where game MC is married to a prince, but it's heavily implied in the first chapter that the two FLs were in love already. Now this time irl MC isekai's into the game and tries to turn it into a Happy Ending with background BL and het ships, but rest assured that yuri is endgame.

Thanks you both for the answers

NaruZombie
joined Dec 5, 2019

So, both het and Yuri tag but not bisexual so I assume the people involved in the het are not the same that are involved in the Yuri?

Definitely please spoil at least this. The artstyle is quite nice so I want to know what I’m heading into

Yes, but when I said "spoil" I was referring to use the command "[spoil] and [/spoil]"

NaruZombie
joined Dec 5, 2019

To my understanding, the OG timeline has het, and there’s background het and BL pairings in the current timeline. Pretty sure it’s gonna be full Yuri though lmao, the association producing this is literally called ‘Yuri Club’

Sorry, but what do you mean by OG timeline? Is this a spinoff? Or the Mc is in a het relationship in the original material and this work is a Yuri remake?

NaruZombie
joined Dec 5, 2019

last edited at Oct 7, 2021 5:25PM

joined Dec 5, 2019

I like coworker-san. Let's see her get a girlfriend

joined Dec 5, 2019

Telling you don't have a phone while holding it is such a power move

joined Dec 5, 2019

I think they are not, shi accepted that Kano will never be honest with her feelings and just enjoys her company at this point, hoping that something will chage