Forum › Posts by Bextacy

Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

Yeah for reasons that other people have mentioned, particularly the look exchanged between Nadeshiko and Ai during the hair braiding, I'm leaning more towards Ai as the gf. That said, I wouldn't mind if it was any or all of the girls ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Bextacy
School Zone discussion 12 Aug 09:39
Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

Lmao just wtf at the recorder mouthpiece thing? I can honestly never predict what Yokoe will say next and I love that hahaha! Think these two just might be my favourite idiot couple of all time!

Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

I'd like to place an order for an Ookuma please. Delivered ASAP!

I'm loving this manga! Super happy about the development and the characters are hilarious xD Keep it coming!

Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

Sayo is best girl! Even if she's not likely to be endgame now that this happened, I'll still be rooting for her <3

Bextacy
Lily Marble discussion 11 Aug 08:23
Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

NooOoOooo!! Miyuuuu T_T Yeah, knew my fear in seeing the Miyu x Nozomi ending was valid per my last comment lol... Well fck, I'm so disappointed they didn't get together. I mean, yeah I half expected this to happen but I was hoping I'd get a pleasant surprise like my Tsubasa x Iwashita ship. Would've hurt less if there was no mention of Nozomi having a boyfriend ughhhhh T_T Glad Risa x Aya were at the very end to somewhat cushion the Miyu x Nozomi disaster but GDI if Nozomi has a bf, why couldn't Miyu have also been happy with someone else? FFS! sigh Ah well, it is what it is.

Still enjoyed the manga as a whole (bar the rushed ending) and I'm still sad to see it go T_T Hoping the author continues putting out more Yuri goodness in the world and I look forward to their future works :)

Bextacy
Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

So is this Sannin Monologue?

This.

Bextacy
Still Sick discussion 28 Jul 10:43
Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

Parting is such sweet sorrow! I'm so glad it was a happy and satisfying end. Loved this series from the start and I'm already missing this couple's dorky shenanigans T_T Many thanks to the translators for your hard work :)

Bextacy
School Zone discussion 15 Jul 20:48
Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

"I'm catching glimpses of your bra waving hello to the world" - best line of the chapter and one of the best (if not the best) in the series thus far hahaha!

Bextacy
Lily Marble discussion 09 Jul 11:46
Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

Had a bad feeling when the chapter started with a time skip >_<

F for Moe and although I'm disappointed she didn't end up with Hikari, I kinda expected they wouldn't get together in the end - rushed or not. I think it would've potentially been less harsh if this ship didn't jump straight to a marriage scene but it is what it is.

Woohoo for the Iwashita x Tsubasa ship though! These two were my fav ship, so I'm happy they got together in the end. Tsubasa all grown up and Iwashita still so smitten after all these years - these two are adorable. On a side note: poor Iwashita though coz if it took several years for Tsubasa to confess and ask her out, that implies she must've been agonizing over Tsubasa for those several years :x At least it bore fruit in the end? :P

All in all, I'm deeply disappointed this series had to come to an end so soon... I looked forward to it's releases ever since the first chapter and I really thought this would go on for a lot longer as it had so much potential - such a shame! I'm gonna miss it ;-;

As for the next chapter, truthfully, I'm kinda scared to see the Miyu x Nozomi ending :x I really want them to get together but even if they don't, I at least want Miyu to get a happy end. I just need her to be happy ;-;

Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

Awwww Ookuma is an endangered species and an absolute treasure! Such a cutie <3

Also, damn that x-rated handholding panel was lewd AF! Kanda getting her hands all up in Ookuma's like that, so thirsty!! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

But yeah: date + kiss + nakey times + handholding all in the one night?? 0 to 100 indeed!

Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

Well Akari was certainly right, I had to google Smaragdine lmao!

Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

This was beautiful and I absolutely adored the art! The happy end was the cherry on top for me but the journey was just as delicious :D

Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

Sheltered girl turned bad girl, kissing turned getting naked together, handsome girl turned.. handsome girl - shiz is getting REAL!! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Can't wait for the next chapter!

Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

I'm just gonna say this straight out - I loved this! Not only was this amazing... It was amazingly amazing. Hoping for many more chapters to come ~ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

That was some messed up shit... Kudos to the mangaka for bringing out the hate/distaste in us for Mihiro though!

I'm sure Mihiro will get her just deserts in due time.

Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

Nope Tadokoro! Looks like Nikaido was the one who did it the way YOU like ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

But dayem, did not expect there to be hardcore lewdness this chapter... More pls :3

Bextacy
Lily Marble discussion 13 Jun 07:19
Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

NooOoOooo!! Poor Miyu T_T I'm glad she went through with the confession but ughhhh the pure density of Nozomi... I still want them to get together though! Here's hoping >.<

Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

Gosh these two are such good friends... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Bextacy
Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

Wow what a journey! I've thoroughly enjoyed this manga from start to finish. Now I'm left with these bittersweet feelings - a bit sad that it's over but so glad all four of them made it through and that there's a future for all the survivors ^_^

Bextacy
Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

Lmao those Treasures!

Bextacy
Matching discussion 07 Apr 07:17
Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

These two are such good friends ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

So happy this manga got an update on here! Really missed this one :D

Also, those credit pages were top kek! Hahaha!

Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

Wasn't normal = Wasn't Yuri ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Bextacy
Yuri Moyou discussion 05 Mar 06:01
Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

Sadness T_T Well, it was good while it lasted!

Bextacy
Still Sick discussion 01 Mar 05:20
Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

Lmao! Classic Shimizu - getting devoured while she's still giving herself a pep-talk xD Good on ya Maekawa! Go on and get it gurl ~ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)