Forum › Posts by Ke_Zukulenzia

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

"This is taking gap moe too far!!!!!!!"

It's been a while since one of these sidenotes by an editor actually made me laugh. XD

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

QEPD Tabaré

joined Jul 23, 2019

You seem to have ... sextouple posted? You may want to delete 5 of those.

Gah. Thanks for the warning; done now.

joined Jul 23, 2019

Is that Lillian at the end?
Wasn't she going to marry a prince (Eve's ex) and live happily ever after? What the hell is she doing, running after Eve?

Houston, we have a yandere.

There's a manga by Kodama Naoko called Uminekosou Days. Have you read it? Me, I read it in Spanish, long ago. I know a group started translating it to English at some time, but I'm not sure if it was completed.

Anyway, in this manga, at the beginning, the mc Mayumi is dating a guy and they're planning to get married; but Mayumi's bestie Touko seduces him and pushes him to cancel the wedding and break up with Mayumi. Mayumi is very hurt and leaves the city. She goes to a seaside resort where she meets Rin, a young woman who runs a boarding house, and they fall in love. After a couple of months, a frantic Touko arrives to the resort. Turns out that Touko dumped Mayumi's ex-fiancé as soon as Mayumi left the city, and has spent all this time looking for her... and now that she has found that Mayumi has a new lover, she's determined to ruin this relationship as well!

It's never explicitely stated, but it's obvious to the readers that Touko is 1) more than a little unhinged, and 2) obsessed with Mayumi. She feels jealousy when Mayumi gets close to other people and always tries to sabotage her relationships, wishing to forever remain her one and only. All of this is eerily similar to the thing between Eve and Lillian! Eve says that Lillian has always been her only friend... but isn't that because Lillian chased away everyone else? And when Eve got engaged, Lillian stole her man; and now she has left him to come again after Eve! And she's even attacking guards, she must have totally lost her marbles!

This is what I'm getting from the story so far: I get from Lillian the same vibe as Touko.

joined Jul 23, 2019

Hmm, can't say I agree. I don't think I ever felt that Mai was deliberately using her uncanny seductive charm at the start, or was even aware of it.
I'd chalk a lot of the reduction in that behavior up to her becoming at least partly aware of what she's doing, especially in the later progression. Though that might just be me retconning my headcanon.

As you say, it's about headcanons. It seems there're two groups who disagree on their interpretation of Mai's behavior. Well, there's no helping it, they'll have to agree to disagree. It's like with Haruka and Michiru, many people thought they were like sisters with no gay feelings at all, and if Haruka flirted with and seduced other girls they claimed it was just an innocent blunder because she was unaware of her effect on people. And they supported their take pointing that H&M never kissed or had sex on screen and that Haruka never took advantage of the girls who fell for her. Other people thought the opposite. The two views were irreconcilable and the two groups never came to an understanding. It's the same here. In the end, each one sticks to their idea and that's that.

joined Jul 23, 2019

You can download five audio samples at that DL site. All are Sayaka x Asumi scenes. Some are textual dialogue bits from ch.17.1 while others are bonus scenes.

But I don't get something. ASMR is supposed to make you relax, right? How the hell is anyone supposed to relax while listening to the sound of Sayaka and Asumi smooching and kissing and moaning in erotic voices while they tell us in detail what they are doing to each other's bodies?

They aren't all for relaxing. There are different genres of ASMR recordings. There's definitely a market for x-rated recordings out there.

Yes, I believe there's even a word for it: ASMRotica.
Most ASMR are supposed to have a relaxing or euphoric effect; "ASMR erotica" or ASMRotica is supposed to be sexually stimulating.

joined Jul 23, 2019

Which IM would win? “I can’t see you—I have club” vs “Let’s have sex.”

The second one.
Especially since it's been established by several commenters, after a thorough rereading of the manga, that Nanase hasn't boinked Yuni for at least six months.

I love how Fuuko's eyes, after Yuni bites her tongue HARD, turn into hearts.

Gurl, you have kinks. ;)

In all fairness I don't believe it's the pain that turns her on; it's Yuni's attitude, her constant passive-aggressive approach to everything.

How come at this point, chapter 18, not a final chapter? What is the artist gonna do for chapter 19? An epilogue but about what?

Now begins the arc where Nanase tries to win Yuni again!
Or maybe the arc where Yuni tries to win Nanase again? It's all so tangled at this point, I don't know what's what anymore...
Maybe the arc where Fuuko turns Yuni, Nanase and Yuki into her harem? I'd totally buy that.

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

It's not an IRL example, but here are Sonya and Yuki from Ma3 after their bout of hatesex:

joined Jul 23, 2019

Oh, I knew it! I knew! I knew from the very first instant I saw her that this Yomi woman was up to no good!!

Shizuku should have stuck to Honami. It was clear from the beginning that she was the right choice. Stupid Shizuku. Bah.

Shizuku doesn't have a say on who she visits.

But she has a say on whether to have sex or not.
I think they meant that Shizuku should have limited herself to sex with Akaya Honami (that is, go steady with her) instead of banging every girl she meets—which is what got her in trouble with that mf Yomi bitch.

joined Jul 23, 2019

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

Just a fun fact: while it may be true that a priest can't tell anyone about confessions, they are also not required to give absolution. They might withhold it if, for example, a confessor shows no intent of actually stopping the behavior or if someone else is being punished for it.

I believe they are also allowed to report a confession to police if it will prevent a crime from being committed (which it arguably would, in the case of a hit man who comes back every time they kill someone).

Nah, you're thinking about shrinks. Catholic priests aren't allowed to report squat shit. Even if the guy making the confession says he's with a suicide terrorist group and they're building a nuclear bomb to wipe out the city, the priest must keep mum. If the bomb eventually explodes and millions die, too bad: it was God's will.

If you ask me, the two things about the priest that seem unrealistic are: one, he has a daughter; two, he doesn't appear to understand penance.

The daughter can be explained if we assume that he's a widower who was ordained only after his child was born and his wife died... but there's NO FUCKING WAY a Catholic priest would absolve someone like a hitman, a serial murderer, without giving them a truly grueling penance.

Here, where I live, the priests usually make you say padrenuestros and avemarías as penances, and no absolution for you till you're done. I know of children who had to recite fifty padrenuestros just for picking their noses. Our lady hitman, even with a lenient confessor, should have been forced to recite nonstop padrenuestros and avemarías until next year Friday, lol.

joined Jul 23, 2019

"Today, I'll be going to Chinatsu's home. I'm heading over to pick up some stuff, and only for that. Nothing more will happen."

Y si te lo creés, tengo una Torre de Tokyo para venderte. xD

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

I came here to read a manga about Japanese cooking and the first thing they do is a parrillada lmao. I don't need manga for this, I can just go to any parrilla place out there on the street to see a parrillero do a parrillada!

Oh but they used a charcoal fire. Around here we would roast the meat over a wood fire. A charcoal fire is the Argentinian way...

Ah whatevah, if they want to go Argentinian it's fine. Aguanten Román y Cristina.

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

We need more of this in yuri. Much, much more!

Most yurigirls just don't seem to know how to fight for their love against a zorra rompehogares.

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019
Yomosaka-1625624056967106560-img1

Who are these characters? I don't know them-or the original story for that matter.
Checking the image archive, it doesn't seem to be very popular...

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

God I wish that were me

Which of them?

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

joined Jul 23, 2019

Aww, last release?
Not translating anymore? ( ͡ಠ ʖ̯ ͡ಠ)
Welp, back to reading it in Spanish, I guess. ¯⧵_( ͠° ͟ʖ ͠°)_/¯

Lol, Spanish is a re-translation from the English scanlation.

Yeah, was talking to them on Discord yesterday and they are considering their options. They have Jap translators at YV but they're all busy with other series rn... so the choices are: either somebody manages to free some time to squeeze this in, or they make a deal with Panda or Rainy or Habemus and borrow some of their translators and make it a joint project.

joined Jul 23, 2019

Yeah, that blank facial expression was definitely not a good sign. Mashiro has a lot of trauma, so I am not sure what exactly Makino's offer had activated, but she is not okay, that's for certain.

Mashiro's trauma is that she thinks nobody in the world likes her or needs her, except as a pussy for rent. She feels she has no use for anyone, unless it's for fucking.

She thought she was friends with Makino now, and the idea of having a friend made her all happy. But then, after hanging out with her for about a hour, Makino said 'Yeah ok I'm done with this shit, here are some bucks, bitch, let's get to humping!'

This is the first time, since the manga started, that I really want to kick Makino's ass.

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

^ Andá, si vos una vez te escribiste un tango para un personaje de manga. (⁀ ᗢ⁀) ~♪

Sólo los primeros versos... :)

last edited at Jan 30, 2023 3:54PM

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

Si usted ya la vio, no cuente el final. Si usted aún no la vio, no adivinará hasta el último minuto de intolerable suspense... que el asesino es Jack el forastero.

IS THAT A MOTHERFUCKING LES LUTHIERS REFERENCE???

Es claro que sí. XD ¡Y muy apropiada! Porque al fin y al cabo lo que se está conversando es que a la gente le gustan los trailers con spoilers.

Y spoiler más grande que ese, no hay. :P

Si no me falla la memoria de nuestras viejas discusiones en la thread de hispanoparlantes, White Rose es uruguaya (aunque ahora vive en Montréal). Así que debe tener conocimiento de primera mano de la música rioplatense.

joined Jul 23, 2019

I could see a "smoochin' 101" class being really entertaining.

The last time I saw this happen was in a school for succubi in Tartarus.

I'm guessing the lessons here will be slightly more wholesome.

joined Jul 23, 2019

Y ese fue el fin de Honda Tae, de quien ya nunca más se supo.

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

I know people say she has a crush on Kase, but in order to maintain that crush she's ignoring the fact that she knows Kase has a significant other, and she confronts Kase only with petulance, aggression, and bullying.

Fukami knows Kase has a significant other?? When did she find out???

joined Jul 23, 2019

Go go liquid courage!!
In a manga like this one, if the love confession isn't a drunken confession we would have every right to feel cheated.