Forum › Posts by SPHR

Chamo
joined Mar 15, 2019

Yes!! Thanks you Noca Scans! I was so excited for this series, a polyamory series by Canno, I have high hopes for this one, and I trust she will not fail to deliver.

Chamo
joined Mar 15, 2019

Well, that chapter killed any discussion of the rest of this volume, I see...

While we're at it, are the other blue-haired girl and the kid in the hat during the what-if kindergarten chapter supposed to be characters from Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko? I know Yashiro apparently is in it, but I'm not any more familiar with it or with the author's other works otherwise.

Is that really a what if ? Shimamura's mom said that Shima was having a habit to run with her arms in front of her when she was younger and it's what she does in the kindergarden chapter.

Yes, because it took the actual child versions of the characters and put then in the what if, since Shimamura ran like that in the original story, she would run like that in the what if.

Chamo
joined Mar 15, 2019

Not gonna lie, that had me in tears.

Listen, I know that a good part of what Adachi said was definitely selfish, but there were some lines there. I mean: "do you hate me like mom does?"!!??? WHAT!!??!??? When I read that line tears fell, seriously, we've been led to believe that Adachi and her family's feelings towards each other really was just indifference, but no Adachi honestly believes her mom hates her, what the fuck!?

Holy fuck

Please get Adachi a therapist

Yes! She honestly needs one, she needs someone with a license to hear her out, sit her parents in front of her, and help her articulate all this, as well as give her folks a stern scolding for letting their relationship with their daughter get to this point!

SPHR
Canno discussion 24 Jan 12:49
Chamo
joined Mar 15, 2019

Hey so, huuumm, I think I saw something on twitter about a new series from Canno? I can't read japanese, but I think it might be something like that, anyone in here who knows japanese and follows up on authors can confirm this?

Chamo
joined Mar 15, 2019

Oh my god I just read the cover page, bi-monthly!? This could either be a good thing (twice a month) or a terribly long wait (once every two months).

SPHR
Image Comments 06 Jan 06:36
Chamo
joined Mar 15, 2019
78690782_p0

^^^There is a one shot from 23 with a futanari tag in here, and considering how much one of the irls from that looks like the older version of these two's daughter, some readers here picked up the headcanon that Rafaela (the girl from the one shot) is their daughter.

last edited at Jan 6, 2020 6:38AM

SPHR
Image Comments 03 Jan 22:11
Chamo
joined Mar 15, 2019
78690782_p0

I still hope for a series from 23 staring these two. It would be amazing.

Chamo
joined Mar 15, 2019

Holy sh@t, go Akira-chan! If this school has a female football club we just found them the perfect goalkeeper, she just appeared out of nowhere and blocked that ball like a boss.

Chamo
joined Mar 15, 2019

I don't know why, but there is something about Nekozaki that's bothering me a little bit, maybe her appearance that looks a bit older, or the fact that she is less angry. Eh, I'll probably get over it soon, other than that everything feels the same or slightly upgraded so I'm sure we'll see that this reboot was for the best soon.

last edited at Dec 29, 2019 4:41AM

SPHR
Chamo
joined Mar 15, 2019

As someone who has read it all (I found a translation in Portuguese), yes, this is like, end of act 2 of their relatiosnhip, now how act 3 will end, I'll give no spoilers, but this really is a tremendous series, and I really hope it gets completed for the sake of all the readers here who can't read Brazilian Portuguese

last edited at Dec 18, 2019 6:17AM

SPHR
Transgender discussion 16 Dec 12:43
SPHR
Image Comments 11 Dec 11:10
Chamo
joined Mar 15, 2019
Ektqawpuuaer8jq-orig

I had stopped reading this series for a while (cause I suck and lose focus on stuff, I hate it), and I just recently learned why the black clothes on Momo most of the time, and can I just say, I love these two even more. Momo being jealous everytime Mikan and Shamiko interact without her is always so cute!!

Chamo
joined Mar 15, 2019

Yay! Volume 4 is almost over! (I'm sorry volume 4, but prople were tight about you, definitely the weakest volume so far, although I will give it props for Adachi's growth in these last chapters.)

Chamo
joined Mar 15, 2019

Kashikaze releasing a full series? Sign me up, this seems pretty good.

Chamo
joined Mar 15, 2019

Dude this is reaking christmas right here, not only was this series finished, even the extras are all being released, this is so good!!

SPHR
SHY discussion 22 Nov 06:24
Chamo
joined Mar 15, 2019

I just checked the one shot (I was rereading some of the comments here in the discussion and remembered about it) and I have a question. Why did they change her hairstyle!? I know the current one matches a shy person more, but the old one is so cool!!!

I want the characters' appearances to have a redesign in the future and for Shy's hair to go back to how it was in the one shot!!

last edited at Nov 22, 2019 6:45AM

Chamo
joined Mar 15, 2019

It's over. Since I read the final chapter in other sites before, this means it's finally done...

Not gonna lie, there is almost a tear in my eye, I'm so happy!

Chamo
joined Mar 15, 2019

What the hell is 2019!? Comprehensive Tovarisch just had 4 updates in a day! What is happening!?

Chamo
joined Mar 15, 2019

This is amazing. I demand a full series with a minimum of 300 chapter, a complete anime, 2 movies, and an awful Netflix adaptation that is so bad it will make people love the original even more.

Chamo
joined Mar 15, 2019

I know people aren't that happy with the "het" part here. But quick reminder that part of the women in the college were already confirmed as bisexual, not every woman in the series is gay, so remember, even if it is wlm, bi characters are still not het.

SPHR
Chamo
joined Mar 15, 2019

Now we wait for the other epilogue with the two moving in together. Do you guys think they'll have graduated college already?

Chamo
joined Mar 15, 2019

Three glorious chapters!! This was amazing!!! There's so much to talk about, but seriously, can we talk about Adachi hopping with glee after she saw Shimamura's name on her class' name list!!??

last edited at Oct 18, 2019 11:18AM

SPHR
Image Comments 14 Oct 23:01
Chamo
joined Mar 15, 2019
72051809_p2

^ Lily was revealed as trans in the episode we learn about how she died. There's some pretty well written trans issues, and while a lot of fans find it comical, when you realize that the reason she died was because her dysphoria was that bad, it's a pretty have death.

SPHR
Chamo
joined Mar 15, 2019

^ If the only question Midori answered was her favorite color, Haru would be named something like: Akane, Aoi, or Kurokawa.

Chamo
joined Mar 15, 2019

I was rereading this series just the other day, and it really makes me wonder why the subtext tag is still there. We really don't need direct admissions of love for feelings to be confirmed as romantic. Yuki and Riko are clearly romantically attracted to each other, they feel jealousy, they don't understand how their feelings differentiate from how they feel towards their other friends. There really is a difference in the subtext of let's say K-On!, from what we see here.