Forum › Posts by HayaH

Qy1n9jd3ivu
joined Dec 23, 2018

Aya needs to stop feeling sorry for herself and look reality in the face. Nobody gives a damn about her timeslip sob story because it sounds like chūnibyō delusions. She's an official adult now, she has to deal with the responsibilities of adult life.

Are you from ancient Sparta? what a nonsense you talk about?
We are talking here about yesterday 14 years old child who was told that she is from today 21 years old, and it happened literally in just one day for her.
What do you expect? What responsibility of an adult a 14 yo child has to deal? Adults also need a period of adaptation in cases of changed circumstances, how could you expect of 14 yo child to "fast grow up"?
She, by herself said "other kid my age", so she does not get that she is 21 yo now. She is just a normal 14 yo girl.
You speak like it's her fault what is happening to her.

She is not deluded or self-pitiful. She gives her best to fit, but world rejects her (a hole in education between her real age and her "new" age)

I did not see such cruelty and mercilessness for a long time.
I regret seeing your words!

Qy1n9jd3ivu
joined Dec 23, 2018

The last lines are pretty explicit as to what the tomboy feels:

The sound of falling : her "friend" falling in love
The sound of breaking: the sound of her own hear breaking.

Brilliant observation. I did not notice it and I was puzzled what it means.
This explains it all, so, thanks a lot for your insight!

Qy1n9jd3ivu
joined Dec 23, 2018

I think we all forgot about one small detail which could be actually the clue where the story will go.
It's when Aya said (talking to Koto in ch 7 pg 22 about taking a job) :
"She (Kumagaya) said there is some kid around my age working there"

And maybe it is the best solution, to connect Aya with someone her age!

We are all focused pairing her with (now) adults, expecting of those adults somehow to help her. But they can't really, it's a generation gap now between them and constant reminder of what is lost.
Aya needs someone of her age to connect and fit into new reality.

She said it's a KID, so we don't know is it a girl or a boy, would it be friendship or possible romance, etc.
(And we also got the answer how Aya feels about herself, she simply can't feel herself as someone who is 21 years old)
Anyway, connection with someone of her true age opens so many new possibilities where the story could go and it's too early to predict with certainty.

last edited at Feb 13, 2024 8:49PM

HayaH
Flavorful discussion 12 Feb 21:34
Qy1n9jd3ivu
joined Dec 23, 2018

Go, stab him with your kebab skewer.

You have an excellent prophetic gift!

Qy1n9jd3ivu
joined Dec 23, 2018

I renumbered the chapters as 1,2,3 as in the volume, instead of the raws site numbering.

Apologies for the confusion.

With this, I can put their title though.

Thank you, I can tell you that renumbering helped me.
When I was reading for the first time as a whole setting, after finishing first part and immediately jumping on the second, I simply stuck after 2 pics of that second part and I did not know why I can't read further. I simply could not concentrate.
After few hours I tried again, and it looked to me like a prologue (like watching the trailer for a movie and scenes are going on and on like flashing lights and there's no real connection between them).

I think without separation in 3 parts, mind of a reader does not have enough time for needed pause for changing POVs, and we have 3 different POVs, one after another. Maybe it was real reason for grumpiness in comment section?
So renumbering was great move from you, and thanks again for taking your time to make it in right order, with needed pauses!

last edited at Feb 12, 2024 9:18PM

HayaH
Qy1n9jd3ivu
joined Dec 23, 2018

I'm also shipping Tianlii and Yunduo

Not me. I get why, Yunduo's pain is super relatable and I'd love to see her happy, but there just isn't anything there at this stage, and I'm not a fan of "pair the spares."

Oh, yes, I see now. When you say "pair the spare" it really sounds just...pitiful.
At least at this point of the story it would be as you say.
But this is slow burn romance, and I don't think appearance of Tianli serves only to resolve history between Xingyuan and her.
Indeed, I see her as potential partner of Yunduo (observe "the hint", Yunduo came to pick up Xiaoen, but Xingyuan refused to let her go. And Tianli is the one sitting in the car with Yunduo).

If Tianli and Yunduo have some future, it should develop slowly, not as "pair the spare" (at this moment, as you noticed).
If I get the story right, Tianli is here now because of business related thing? (please correct me if I got it wrong)
If I'm right, there's possibility that she will become regular citizen of Peachtown, and true future partner-prospect for Yunduo.
Maybe my shipping came too early at this point of the story, but I hope my explanation answers why (and I did not have in mind "pair the spare")

Yeah, I'm open to the idea that they could develop Tianli/Yunduo in a natural way if the story has enough time to do it. It's a common trope in fandoms to pair up characters in stories that are unattached, since they're already characters that the readers are interested in. I've seen stories that did that well, but I've also seen stories where characters that aren't really compatible are kinda shoehorned into an awkward pairing because they're "the ones that are left over."

(Sidelong glance at the Ranma fandom)

I don't think this author would do that carelessly, though. They seem like they've got a pretty deft touch.

I'm really all in in natural development between Tianli and Yunduo.
I'm sorry that my shipping appeared as the lightning strike, that I did not give more explanation from where it comes and made you conclude how I am about paring "pitiful leftovers". It's the last thing I would wish to happen here.

Anyway you are right that we often have "leftover" cases paired just to satisfy interests of fandom and it often gone bad spoiling original idea of the story.
But I think this story is highly and skillfully planned and crafted from the beginning to the end (from what we see through development, and from the recent preforshadowing since the chapter 8 in comments above! One of the girls looks just like Tianli, and maybe it is her, it's not so clear because of shadows. I would not be surprised that the author planned it all in advance, if it is really her)

I have no doubts that the author will make it fairly and properly, if their original idea is to make Tianly and Yunduo ship happen (not just because fandom says it, or as "leftovers").

I think that your high expectations for this story are legitimate, and pitiful pairing here has no place. Again, I apologize for being unclear from where my ship comes and how far I've gone observing in my mind possible development of the story.
I might be wrong, but for now nobody else comes in the picture as potential partner for Yunduo. And she really deserves to finally find happiness.

Qy1n9jd3ivu
joined Dec 23, 2018

I really hope you are talking about amnesia.

What? I recall no amnesia in Bloom. (And no, I'm not making a joke.)

Touko was playing a girl who forgot who she is, and people who "knew" her were trying to give her the picture who she "really" was.
And all of them have subjective perception of her. (Yuu was playing a nurse, and Sayaka was her girlfriend, I hope you can recall now)

That's somehow similar thing with Aya now, who forgot one whole day.
Both characters (imaginary one for shcool play in Bloom), and Aya here have some case of amnesia, and struggle to fit in new unexpected circumstances in life.

Qy1n9jd3ivu
joined Dec 23, 2018

I love total craziness of this
It makes me feel, like, supernormal

Qy1n9jd3ivu
joined Dec 23, 2018

For Aya is good to distance herself from that for now unhealthy situation between her, Koto, and Erika.
With that part-time job she will get the chance to think more clearly.
And probably find a great confidante in Kumagaya, who will be objective because she is not involved "in the matter".

I'm also little afraid that she would steal Aya from Koto (even for a short time).
Kumagaya looks to me like someone who won't mind that age gap.
Not that she would intentionally seduce Aya.
She just gives impression that she knows what she wants and is not afraid to go for it.
And if some chemistry happens with Aya, she would not restrain.

Qy1n9jd3ivu
joined Dec 23, 2018

... "Erika Transforms Into a Cosmos-Spanning Mage Altering Fundamental Aspects of Reality Via Tanabata Wishes"

Hahahahaha, I love how you addressed it!
Actually I was pretty amazed seeing how nonchalantly author presented it.
Erika wrote a wish, and, PUFFF! - Aya's back!!!
I was thinking "am I the only one who noticed it this way??" and I'm glad am not.

Qy1n9jd3ivu
joined Dec 23, 2018

Why most of you guys think if you did read one love triangle story you'll know all the other love triangle stories and their ending?

This one looks very promising, and art is great. Girls are cute.
It has some level already. We are at the beginning and most of you already talk about the end.
Why not enjoy what comes in the meantime without rushed conclusions?

edit:
We all can predict, but I think "know it all" attitude is wrong.
That's what I'm pointing out.

last edited at Feb 12, 2024 9:41AM

Qy1n9jd3ivu
joined Dec 23, 2018

This whole chapter looks like a prolog as it is.

Qy1n9jd3ivu
joined Dec 23, 2018

It needs to be mentioned that the editor in charge of "How To Break a Triangle", Kusunoki Tatsuya, was also in charge of "Bloom Into You".

If you see similarities in some developments, it may not be an accident.

I really hope you are talking about amnesia.

HayaH
Qy1n9jd3ivu
joined Dec 23, 2018

Not me. I get why, Yunduo's pain is super relatable and I'd love to see her happy, but there just isn't anything there at this stage, and I'm not a fan of "pair the spares."

Oh, yes, I see now. When you say "pair the spare" it really sounds just...pitiful.
At least at this point of the story it would be as you say.
But this is slow burn romance, and I don't think appearance of Tianli serves only to resolve history between Xingyuan and her.
Indeed, I see her as potential partner of Yunduo (observe "the hint", Yunduo came to pick up Xiaoen, but Xingyuan refused to let her go. And Tianli is the one sitting in the car with Yunduo).

If Tianli and Yunduo have some future, it should develop slowly, not as "pair the spare" (at this moment, as you noticed).
If I get the story right, Tianli is here now because of business related thing? (please correct me if I got it wrong)
If I'm right, there's possibility that she will become regular citizen of Peachtown, and true future partner-prospect for Yunduo.
Maybe my shipping came too early at this point of the story, but I hope my explanation answers why (and I did not have in mind "pair the spare")

last edited at Feb 12, 2024 12:50PM

HayaH
Qy1n9jd3ivu
joined Dec 23, 2018

HayaH
Qy1n9jd3ivu
joined Dec 23, 2018

I also think Tianli fell for Xingyuan. It's already obvious in this chapter, according to her reactions after testing Xingyuan asking would she fell for her if she is so kind to Xingyuan. Xingyuan friendzoned her.

And we have also: "Don't worry girl, you are not my type, you are too childish for me!" - but I think Tianli already feel something for Xingyuan. It's not about her bruised and challenged ego, "convincing" her to start to feel something more than friendship.
I don't think that she intentionally wanted to harm Xianyuan, outing her.
Possibly she was hurt and tried to talk with someone, and accidentally slipped.
It could be: "a friend started liking the girl" (talking about herself, and someone connected it with Xingyuan, not knowing that Tianli was "the friend").
I don't think Tianli is revengeful or intentionally malicious character.

last edited at Feb 11, 2024 6:59PM

Qy1n9jd3ivu
joined Dec 23, 2018

Nanase is gorgeous in recent chapter. She looks so stylish and mature with glasses.
I like her shoes.

It's interesting how Nanase and Yuni are completely mismatched in their styles. And Yuki matches in her clothing style with Nanase.
I think the author made it all intentionally, through visualization.
Yuni looks like intruder between Yuki and Nanase in this chapter, that I felt sorry for her.

last edited at Feb 6, 2024 1:26AM

Qy1n9jd3ivu
joined Dec 23, 2018

I hate that all of this had to happen to you. Thank you for sharing your story.

Don't worry, it was a part of my journey. It was not easy for me to share and talk about it, especially in public, but I wanted to give some "signal" to people that I exist, and here I am.
I still have to fight to get my real name. Sometimes we must find a way to make our own name and correct all misplaced things given to us by birth and heritage. We are our own persons.
I am actually very thankful to you for your kindness, and for talking with me.

I had a habit to buy beer cans, trying to drink as usually, but when I noticed that I'm throwing out almost full cans day by day, I just stopped to buy them to save my money

"Throwing out", I meant throwing away, throwing in garbage almost full cans of beer, not vomiting (because I could not drink them, it was just some habit of buying what I knew I needed before)

Oh, that was correct already. "throwing out" and "throwing away" are more or less the same thing. Vomiting is "throwing up". Phrasal verbs are a bit of a pain for people learning english as a second language, aren't they?

Uh, I really messed up, ha ha. Yeah, thanks for letting me know. It's so true what you say!

I can see now and imagine how hard could be to our translators here...

Qy1n9jd3ivu
joined Dec 23, 2018

I still think there is more what truly shocked Koto, not just Aya's disappearance and lost love. And it must be connected with her writing and "wishful thinking".
She stopped to write completely, turning to play tennis???
It's not simple for someone to leave things they love. That's why I sad last time that her current behavior reminds me of feeling sense of guilt.
But now, after Aya appeared again, she could feel relieved (and that's what Erika counts on)

last edited at Jan 29, 2024 11:30AM

Qy1n9jd3ivu
joined Dec 23, 2018

I'm very interested how the author will present this story and explain phenomena when someone is completely pulled out from time and returned again

I certainly could end up being totally wrong, but at this point I'm not certain that the author ever will present any explanation for Aya's disappearance/reappearance at all, except maybe something hand wavy at the end like "the mysteries of Tanabata, star-crossed lovers, something, something . . .".

I wouldn't mind it. Just, I found few things possibly connected with some "revelations" how and why Aya disappeared.
First is mystery about conversation of Aya and Erika at the day of the festival.
Then, Koto's dream (or real memory?) that she saw Aya that day.
And the third, Aya does not remember that day at all (it's some kind of amnesia, because that day really did happen in reality for all of them).
Those are my arguments, why I think that we will find out something more about mysterious disappearance of Aya. Maybe not about mystery itself, so you can be right anyway. But something will be revealed to us, for sure.

Which is fine. This could well end up being a very good story by just concentrating on the relationships among the characters--other manga series have featured weirder premises than this without worrying too much about the nuts and bolts of how those premises work.

Yes. You are right here. I also totally enjoy this story already focused only on relationships between characters. More important is to accept (new) reality in which you find yourself, without thinking much about past. We all have strange things happened to us, if that "work" wants to stay hidden from us, we can't do nothing to change it.

There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in our philosophy, after all. Or so I am given to understand.

You are wise.
I enjoyed very much reading your thoughts. It's really cool attitude that you shared. And helpful to me personally to see some things from a different perspective. Thanks.

HayaH
Qy1n9jd3ivu
joined Dec 23, 2018

For me, Hotaru was tragic character until Yuma did not find her at the end. She felt like a burden to Yuma, with all her crybaby phases in childhood.
She felt like she is stopping Yuma from finding friends, and later she felt like distracting Yuma from her "real happiness" what she assumed is with Takeda.
She was secretly in love with Yuma from their childhood.

All those NTR situations from the beginning started as preparation of Yuma to be ready for sexual intercourse with Takeda.
Always protected by Yuma, she wanted to return the favor.
Hotaru wasn't cunning, bitch, or anything evil. She probably have had bad experience knowing how first time can be painful and wanted to help her friend,
and in same time she acted like careless bitch to hide the fact that her sexual (and emotional) interest in Yuma is genuine.
She was tempted, but always thinking that for Yuma it all must be "just practicing", meaning nothing, she acted the same to hide her love.

She slept with Fujiwara to stop him ruin Yuma's chances with Takeda (believing that Yuma is fully interested in Takeda)
She actually sacrificed herself for Yuma, staying in that abusive relationship to protect her.

She was typical lesbian who would sacrifice her own happiness for a sake of her "straight" BFF to be happy with some guy.
Luckily Yuma was gay, chased her and found her, and we have the happy end.

last edited at Jan 25, 2024 2:49PM

Qy1n9jd3ivu
joined Dec 23, 2018

The time travel hasn't been addressed (yet), but going around saying you've been spirited away for seven years ala Urashima Taro or Rip Van Winkle is a surefire way to get locked up in a mental ward. And what middle school would enroll a 21 yo?

So, in effect, Koto and Erika (and the two people from the drama club) are the only people who'll accept her and believe her.

Now, what the author is doing is exploring what consequences it has. On her relationship, on her daily life, what is she supposed to do now, etc.

That's so true. There's no place where someone can go and report to the laws that something mysterious, inexplicable, paranormal happened to them. Even Erika, Koto, and other witnesses can't do nothing except to accept the truth.

What is very interesting, Aya was spirited away physically and spiritually at once. She even does not remember one whole day (day of Festival is completely erased from her memory and we know that she does not remember her conversation with Erica on that day).

I'm very interested how the author will present this story and explain phenomena when someone is completely pulled out from time and returned again, because that is what happens to persons who experience death. It's not the case with Aya, not in "usual" way how it happens, but it has some similarities (and differences) which I want to point on, from my perspective.

Usually the cases of "spirited away" persons nobody else can notice.
And it happens in much shorter time than 7 years like with Aya.
State when it happens is called tardemah (deep sleep, death or death-like state when awareness is disconnected from the body, a state what splits someone in two, etc.) I found the word researching about after death experiences, and its complexity with many definitions fits the best and covers all what I know from my personal experience:

In reality tardemah-like state is presented (mostly) as gender dysphoria (awareness of transgender persons is actually feeling of disconnection with their bodies; there is a split in two, like between their gender (awareness) and assigned sex (body).

In other cases, tardemah (deep sleep) is state of lucid dreams (our awareness is awaken and we are aware that our body is sleeping)
In this state we often can experience sleep paralysis.
Or we can free connect with our supraconsciousness levels (higher states of awareness) and have meaningful dreams-visions which can have healing effects to us, or give us important directions or info.

Next level, lucid dream state when body sleeps, but our awareness is disconnected from the body and can "move around" by itself (similar state with clinical death, but body keeps its functions, it's just sleeping deeply and we can often see our body "from above")

Next level, state of "prophetic visions" (awareness is disconnected from the body and can travel through time, in past or future, and we can see and experience key moments important to us, or even look at the timeline of our life if we want).
(This often happens to people who experience deeper state of clinical death)

The deepest level of tardemah is death (of the body)
All functions of the body stopped to work, but our awareness is completely awaken and cut off from the body and becomes pure energy with feeling of self (and others). Our awareness expands to the max, we clearly know and understand everything (that state is not quite possible to explain using words, it's another dimension for us here)

Usually, persons who experience clinical death are passing through few (lower) levels of tardemah described here, or some of us are living it in reality (through gender dysphoria), but it's very rare to come back from the deepest level. We all are passing through all of these levels (in sleep or when we die), but we don't remember the last level, because when we are born, our brain is still undeveloped and we must learn everything from the beginning. So we can't remember "the other side" of life.
I'm probably one of the rarest persons who returned from the deepest level, and my brain was already developed enough to remember, and my knowledge and experiences were saved that I did not have to learn from the beginning. So, I can give some of my insights to people, and it's truly authentic.

Comparing my strange experience with what is happening to Aya, it's very similar:

• Aya can't take any legal actions trying to prove or explain what truly happened to her, nor she can get a proper help or understanding from laws and society (It was THE SAME for me! If someone did read my comment on Boyfriend Sometimes Girlfriend, they know what I'm talking about).

• Aya lost memory on one whole day (me too, in my "spirited away" situation, I can't reconstruct in my memory one whole day)
    After return and not existing in continuum of time, nothing is same anymore.
    Even shorter period of "non-existence in time continuum" can cause disorientation in time. Imagine what 7 years can do to Aya keeping her the same after everything around her drastically changed!
    (I still have a problem with concept of time after 7 years from my returning, but in the beginning it was more intensive and more harder to orient than now)
    It's so real and very correctly presented in manga through Aya, you are basically a child after returning. Others will not see any differences in your appearance, but for you everything changed. To me Aya is kind of metaphor for my personal state and how I truly felt after experiencing all those strange and inexplicable things.

• people can't relate to Aya (and me) according to very rare or unusual situation (or they can be just helpless like Koto and Erika, not knowing exactly how to behave in such situation)

I hope that my explanations can bring people closer to understand some not quite usual, but not impossible situations.
People like Aya really exist, practically left on their own after experiencing something very rare, what we could call "supernatural", since we don't have better words or better awareness about it.
That's why I'm very curious how the author will present this story until the end. It really resonates with me.
And I'm glad to see people engaged to this story genuinely interested to understand situation and find solutions.

In my opinion, person who could help Aya now is Erica (introducing her to the troupe, and possibly open the door to Aya for acting, to do what she was doing the best)
It's very important for Aya to find some purpose in her current situation, not just part time job. What Aya truly needs is to start self-growth again.
She is now like an uprooted plant, transplanted in new soil after 7 years of hibernation. Finding only a part time job would be like putting that tender plant into concrete.

last edited at Jan 25, 2024 1:58PM

Qy1n9jd3ivu
joined Dec 23, 2018

I was for so long very reluctant to comment here openly as trans guy, because of all those circumstances in rl. I suppose additional pressures are make me feel like a snail.
It would be really pity if people here become hostile toward me.

Dynasty is ~generally~ very trans-positive. I can say that most people here will be welcoming to you. That said, if anyone tries to give you shit about being a trans guy (or asexual, or whatever), I and others will come to your aid.

Thank you! I'm glad to hear that I have your support. Anyway, I can handle and deal with people even if I'm alone.
I have "dead nerves" and it's hard to provoke me easily.
Usually when I see mean comments addressed to me (usually indirectly) I think: "Oh, another mosquito is buzzing around trying to bite me". That's all "damage" they can do.
I passed through a lot, and if death wasn't strong enough to get rid of me, surely some mean comments are completely ridiculous.
(If you continue to read, you'll see why)

I would like just to have some enough safe space to rest from my battles in reality (but I won't put my guard down even in my sleep until I turn the whole world into safe place for everyone oppressed now)

Whoa, calm down, you don't have to change the world by yourself! There's plenty of us out there, we're all working together to build a better society, locally and internationally. So if fighting ever becomes too much, take a moment, breathe, leave the fight to us for a while, until you recover. It will be all right.

After figuring out about myself, I contacted LGBT in my area (still 4 letters in that time) to ask for some directions. And received very transphobic and unhelpful answer from some guy who continued to use wrong pronounces after all I said clearly in my mail.
I felt terrible seeing that someone who should be my people closed the door to me. I thought: "OK, I'm on my own now. I'll go my way without any support of others!"

My "parents" also did not support me. Someone of them poisoned my food after seeing that I won't give up under their pressures.
After (some kind of) divorce I was living in my city one year with my kids, taking care of them alone, "parents" bought house in some village and allure me to come to live with them. Little did I know that it was a trap to suffocate my transition in perfidious ways.
After poisoning (7 years ago), I realized it would be smarter to keep it for myself, stay where I know my enemy, than go somewhere where my enemy could be anyone.
(especially when you are trans person, already marginalized and discarded by society, what can you do when your word already means nothing? To whom to speak and how to prove, being alive, that someone killed me? Anyone would take me as an insane person)

I moved in some two-rooms storage next door, in very bad condition.
There was no water for 2,5 years, damaged walls, only outer roof.
I had to leave every luxury to keep my life safe.
I was living in inhuman conditions, appalled for months, almost speechless. Probably with some terrible PTSD (my body passed through the most terrible distress of dying), and I passed through all it by myself.
After recovering, I started to work on that place, and turned it slowly in very comfortable place for living.
I fixed walls, made new door with my own hands, some window too, got water after 2,5 years, air con, etc.
All those handy works without previous experiences.
I worked on myself in same time, without having any friends or real supporters.

For me, the most important thing was taking my life in my own hands.
Yeah, I became poor, so what? Better poor and still alive than rich and dead. When I'm alive I can work on everything to change my situation.
I saw that I'm actually very capable to overcome anything what life throws in my face, and my self respect grew a lot.
It was like living in very much war-like conditions, but for me it all was connected with my personal growth. I was someone sheltered and maybe a little bit spoiled, constantly obstructed by others to grow.
New reality gave me a chance to discover real me, to see that I'm capable to do life-changing things while having just a little.
I don't just look like some trans man who is transforming by hormones, I'm becoming visible for who I am inside.

Now I think, if I'm still here after all, maybe there is some reason why I'm here now and not buried under the ground? Maybe some day I could do something to change the world?
I'm smart enough to find my own way and contribute.

I'm very thankful to you and all the others who are fighting in your own way for the same goal as me. I'm strong individual who finds my own ways, so, however strange I am, please let me do it my way.
We'll meet "somewhere in the middle"

I hope I will be forgiven talking this time not particularly about manga.
I just wanted to introduce myself to people on the forum, since I am complete outsider and not a member of any community and nobody knows me here.
I'm just someone who loves to read same things you love too, and sometimes to express my thoughts about it as everyone else.

I also hope that sharing my personal struggles and how I did overcome them can encourage other people who are struggling, not to give up from themselves even the situation is forcing them to hide for now. Trust me, just one moment is enough to change everything. At first it can look bad, but it always turns in something wonderful.
Believe in your moment. It always comes when you are ready.

I also have some correction to make to be more precise what I really said here:

I had a habit to buy beer cans, trying to drink as usually, but when I noticed that I'm throwing out almost full cans day by day, I just stopped to buy them to save my money

"Throwing out", I meant throwing away, throwing in garbage almost full cans of beer, not vomiting (because I could not drink them, it was just some habit of buying what I knew I needed before)

I don't think it was that common. I've been around since 2014/15 (this is my second account). There have always been transphobes on the internet (and there will always be), but dynasty had relatively few of those, and I never had to fight alone.

Yeah, I was also present years before subscribing here. It's not like I'm ignorant or that I don't know about people from our community, I just want sometimes to interact personally here with people.

edit: correction of some mistakes made by typing fast

last edited at Jan 22, 2024 1:20PM

Qy1n9jd3ivu
joined Dec 23, 2018

It's already fulfilling as one shot, but seeing what other people say from the comments I'm ready for more.

Reminds me on Useless Princess, but this "version" is more interesting to me.

Qy1n9jd3ivu
joined Dec 23, 2018

Sorry, I haven't read the entire topic, but I will say that the MC could be gender-fluid or even gender-apathetic. I know personally, I'd love to be able to flip between bodily configurations freely, based entirely on whim. The MC did express that he's not exactly comfortable with the situation, but his love for his GF outweighs that. At this point, it really is just "wait and see".

Thank you very much for sharing your personal POV. What you say is very interesting and very possible.
As I said above in some of my comments, at this point nobody who commented is wrong. Everything what EVERY commenter said is completely valid. We all are recognizing situations according to our own experiences or struggles.

For me who is forced to be complete outsider and solo in my battles with people and society, and as someone who lives in an appendix of the world where I am cut off and can't meet any openly queer person, this discussion is very important and educative.
I'm very interested to see and hear what other people have to say sharing so many different opinions, experiences, and possibilities.
And this is exact point of the story where we all can do it and won't be wrong, however the author turns the storyline.

So, my personal thanks to everyone who commented and will comment to share personal POV's or express themselves here.