Forum › Posts by NuclearStudent

NuclearStudent
joined Dec 13, 2018

that was a surprisingly sweet and heartfelt moment in the midst of madness

joined Dec 13, 2018

Oh yeah agreed, both characters were incredibly attractive this chapter.

joined Dec 13, 2018

What's the commoner purge plan? Killing all the commoners or killing all the ones with political influence?

joined Dec 13, 2018

meme

Misery, destitution, avarice, prostitution

NuclearStudent
joined Dec 13, 2018

I'm kinda confused

So they went on a trip and had money for appliances? I thought they had to choose one

Probably explained but my brain small

NuclearStudent
joined Dec 13, 2018

I was just wondering when Flowerchild Ueda would write a new manga! Misa was characterized pretty interestingly, she kind of went as close as you can to the line of sexual assault without quite going over. Which does make her the most moral of Ueda's MCs so far lol. There's a lot of directions the plot can go from here so I'm curious to see what'll happen. Thanks for the translation!

Honestly I would consider it over the line

But uh, it worked out?

NuclearStudent
joined Dec 13, 2018

Truly one of the manga of all time

joined Dec 13, 2018

Honestly I find the idea that Gin is actually completely cis and het and just has the interests of a young girl funnier than the alternative. Ain't gotta stick to no gender stereotypes.

NuclearStudent
joined Dec 13, 2018

somehow, weirdly enough, I didn't expect them to actually have sex

NuclearStudent
joined Dec 13, 2018

somehow, weirdly enough, I didn't expect them to actually have sex

NuclearStudent
joined Dec 13, 2018

Chokers are considered an adult gift? I guess all the teenage girls I see wearing one didn't get the message then.

Civilization is going down the drain!

I think it's the kind of thing a young girl wears when they're trying to look mature, not something adults bother with.

NuclearStudent
joined Dec 13, 2018

One of my favorites. A lot of people fawn over the overly-dramatic or long running gl manga that are released today, and while I enjoy those too, I think late 2000s to early 2010s gl manga have a certain simple charm that you just cannot beat.

mood

something just down to earth is great

NuclearStudent
joined Dec 13, 2018

Well if it really is ending soon then I'm glad. It has been losing steam by quite a lot in those last chapters and it especially took a dive when it started mirroring comments about "Is this yuri?!"

Agreed, this is the most disappointed I have ever been about a couple going official. Feel kinda like what was unique about their dynamic is gone.

Honestly unless the conclusion they reach is “haven’t we been going out all along?” I feel like this is just undermining most of the series in a way.

ja, exactly

NuclearStudent
joined Dec 13, 2018

How is Hiroko such a womanizer but yet also the most oblivious lesbian known to exist at the same time?

I always find the trope comedy gold

NuclearStudent
joined Dec 13, 2018

Well if it really is ending soon then I'm glad. It has been losing steam by quite a lot in those last chapters and it especially took a dive when it started mirroring comments about "Is this yuri?!"

Agreed, this is the most disappointed I have ever been about a couple going official. Feel kinda like what was unique about their dynamic is gone.

NuclearStudent
joined Dec 13, 2018

Did this really need some random half-baked (ha) drugging subplot?

Indeed, what a terribly unrealistic intrusion on this normally meticulously sensible manga. The randomness just jars in this setting dominated by thoughtful long-term character arcs. Who would have thought this mangaka would stoop to shallow, titillating lewdness?

Personally, I think it really said a lot about how Mongolian throat-singing has been impacting by coal mining in East Asia.

What a profound story we have the privilege to observe.

joined Dec 13, 2018

GOD THIS IS SO FUCKING GAY!♡!♡

Unrelated note, where's the profile pic from? It's super cute.

joined Dec 13, 2018

nanao gets with mai and leaves asumi alone and heartbroken

NuclearStudent
joined Dec 13, 2018

https://imgur.com/q55GE1a

apparently the language of gay happiness is welsh

NuclearStudent
joined Dec 13, 2018

I always felt deep intimate friendship + sexual desire = romantic love. I've been "yelled at" several times, for that belief, in the story comment sections. However I honestly can't think of any other way to define it.

The fuck else is it supposed to be, a setup for a tax avoidance scheme?

NuclearStudent
joined Dec 13, 2018

seeing shen being effortlessly mentally dominated give me life

joined Dec 13, 2018

I dont care what happens, i want Kyou to suffer.

I enjoy the polar opposite responses to Kyou lol

Group A is "that poor bastard, fated to be caught and ground up by someone else's romance"

Group B is "that bastard, why the hell is he getting in the way of someone else's romance"

Both perspectives are factually accurate

joined Dec 13, 2018

My man Kyou about to spend this whole story getting jerked around only to end up alone in the end.

pre-emptive F for kyou

maybe he ends up with the mysterious ex or something but I find that unlikely

NuclearStudent
joined Dec 13, 2018

For a moment I thought it was going to be revealed that Shion was a skin-stealer or something

lesbian skinwalkers are the number one cause of death for young teenaged girls, right after giant eggs forcing them to commit suicide

NuclearStudent
joined Dec 13, 2018

nobody else mentioned this, but I wonder if he was gay

between him commenting on the guy as being very handsome and her mentioning that he often looked a bit sad