Forum › Posts by CozyCreature12

CozyCreature12
Citrus + discussion 19 Feb 14:07
Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

Harumi is more in the shoes of a friend relegated in the background cause her best friend found her love of her life and has set new priorities and goals. Harumi is more like someone who feels to be a third wheel, she supports Yuzu but at the same time, seeing the couple's interaction, she doesn't want to intrude. And at the same time, she wants her time with Yuzu back as it was before.
Yuzu directly come back home now ... so I don't see any romantic feelings especially since this chapter is before Mei's real confession and the wedding's preparations.

Haru is just distressed and probably lonely now that her best friend is into another galaxy. She wants to inderstand and grieves her complicity with Yuzu that Mei shattered in a sense, and the more Mei will be open and less "robotic" as some people here say, the more Harumi will feel forgotten.

The romantic possibility was already shut down with the end of the main story, and seeing a happy Harumi at the wedding doesn't really point toward any drama about that. I guess we'll probably have more insight into Harumi's inner turmoil soon, and her lonely way to deal with these issues will probably be covered.
After all, she doesn't want to bother Yuzu about that, but doesn't really want to confide into Matsuri either.

Mmm this manga exactly isn't realistic but it did confirmed that Harumin did feel something for Yuzu, it was so obvious in that chapter

CozyCreature12
Citrus + discussion 19 Feb 14:01
Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

Mei's character development is great to see, she has come a long way.
let's try not to jump to conclusions on Harumi having feelings for Yuzu, Harumi hasn't showed any sign's of any romantic Interest towards Yuzu at all. Harumi is just a good friend to Yuzu that all. She being supported of her best friend Yuzu relationship with Mei.
Saburo uta has been giving a lot of hits that she planing on having Harumi & Matsuri end up together as a couple.

She HAS feelings for Yuzu, or you didn't see the lastest chapters in the original manga?

CozyCreature12
Citrus + discussion 19 Feb 13:16
Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

I had hoped this series would have less drama. I was too naive wasn't I?

Hope we get another couple out if it though.

The previous work had A LOT, but this...well, i hope this have just the enough drama for the development

CozyCreature12
Citrus + discussion 19 Feb 13:14
Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

Oh right people Harumin fall in love with Yuzu, so that`s why she want to stay with her much longer, she has feeling s for her but she's hidden that so much than ever
MEI IS CHANGING!!! IF THAT ROBOT CHANGE, THE MANGA CHANGE TOO

Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

Harem

CozyCreature12
Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

The kiss we deserve for Yuzumori-san...
Pd. That women is a pedophile

CozyCreature12
Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

Very good written doujin

CozyCreature12
Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

From the first page of chapter 7, I'm guessing that before meeting Hime, Kazuki was in love with a girl and got rejected, leading her to cut her hair short. That girl will probably show up again in a later chapter, too.

Keeping that in mind, Hime loving her, boobs and all, is very sweet. Honestly Hime probably loves her even more knowing that she's a girl.

Are you a prophet?

CozyCreature12
Yuri Moyou discussion 17 Feb 23:24
Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

Yuu and Touko 2.0

CozyCreature12
Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

I was scared for the possible bisexual angst coming (I hate bisexual stories) but thanks goodness that this author never disappointed

CozyCreature12
Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

This is the best

CozyCreature12
Still Sick discussion 17 Feb 21:45
Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

No angst, and they fixed they problems fast...good, but, there is an advance, apparently Maekawa has hidden feelings for the glasses girl...this is so cool, it could birth a very good story

CozyCreature12
Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

FINALLY GOOD YURI GOODNESS

CozyCreature12
Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

I don't understand a crap but if that means that she's gonna back with her old crush then I will get mad by that, it's stupid, it seems this far that the her friend like her

You didn't read "I meet my sister on a dating site?"

Ohh right...I'm still don't understand

That manga is about Daidou and her relationship with her sister, which is set after this and this is how she gets to the point she's at at the beginning of that story.

Holy crap I never made the connection. Thank you so much for pointing that out

So, for understand this better, by this situation, Daidou fall in love with her sister?

CozyCreature12
Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

I don't understand a crap but if that means that she's gonna back with her old crush then I will get mad by that, it's stupid, it seems this far that the her friend like her

You didn't read "I meet my sister on a dating site?"

Ohh right...I'm still don't understand

CozyCreature12
Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

CozyCreature12
Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

This is the best

CozyCreature12
Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

Perfect

CozyCreature12
Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

Not bad

CozyCreature12
Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

And...this finally is ending...well, not bad but it really took that long for just discover a feeling? Well, it was good...bye And ko ni Kiss...you was a very good manga... unfortunately, you didn't get an anime adaptation

CozyCreature12
Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

Depressing as fuck

Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

The bonus that gave us life xD

CozyCreature12
Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

Disgusting

CozyCreature12
Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

The art of this story is sick as hell (in this chapter) and the story was meh, but the first extra or bonus was good, it really does feel like a Yuri manga, but honestly, I don't feel good reading this story...I read mostly of the chapters but the story didn't going advancing, and I don't know...the art is dizzy me a lot
Pd. When I saw that they put a bisexual women there I got trigger for a second

last edited at Feb 13, 2019 10:05PM

CozyCreature12
Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

Romance Lot of Kissing