Forum › Posts by an_android

an_android
Ohno
joined Nov 13, 2018

I mean we still don’t know what exactly what was going on with Risako and Reichii when Kaoru had her injury. The obvious conclusion would be Reichii cheating but we don’t actually know.

an_android
Ohno
joined Nov 13, 2018

I just did a full reread and there are so many details that I forgot because of the time in between reading each chapter. Just gonna make a list so that I remember the next time there's an update.

• Uta and Reichii's mom is a doctor. The doctor who was with Kaoru's mom in the hospital is Uta and Reichii's mom (this completely went over my head when I read it the first time)

• Kaoru's mom and her hospitalization have something to do with Uta and Reichii's mom leaving her family. This also caused Uta's mom to lose her medical license in Japan.

• Kaoru's mom told Kaoru to not eat the Haagen-Dasz in the freezer when Kaoru visited her in the hospital. When Reichii visits Kaoru fter her mother's death, Kaoru notes that her fridge is empty, but you can see tubs in the freezer that could be ice cream.

• One time, young Uta gave a birthday present to high school Kaoru, which made things awkward for Reichii because he forgot (I thought this was cute).

an_android
Ohno
joined Nov 13, 2018

^like taking a large dump. thank you.

an_android
SHY discussion 09 Apr 18:43
Ohno
joined Nov 13, 2018

happy late birthday teru!!! i didn't know it was april 2nd until now. unless it was mentioned before and i forgot

an_android
Ohno
joined Nov 13, 2018

who else wants to see eil and dog honoka

Ohno
joined Nov 13, 2018

mayonegg made me laugh out loud for the first time in a while

Ohno
joined Nov 13, 2018

Not only an eli stan but an OT9 stan. TASTE.

an_android
Ohno
joined Nov 13, 2018

Portrait of a Lady on Fire (2019) - dir. Celine Sciamma

an_android
SHY discussion 13 Mar 22:57
Ohno
joined Nov 13, 2018

yuri or not, i'm still gonna ship teru and iko. they're too cute.

Ohno
joined Nov 13, 2018

AWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

an_android
Ohno
joined Nov 13, 2018

I could have sworn that I saved this to a list but I can't seem to find it. A senpai and a kouhai happen to be walking the same way home from school when it starts raining. The kouhai's house is near by, so she invites the senpai to her house so they can get out of the rain, take a bath, and dry off. I can't remember if they had sex or if it was explicitly shown, but it probably warrants at least a nsfw tag. I looked through the bath tag to no avail, but it's possible that I wasn't thorough enough.

Ohno
joined Nov 13, 2018

wow i might just start reading the manga since i enjoyed the anime so much! i never would have guess that they would actually put in romantic tension for anyone besides hibiki and ren,

Ohno
joined Nov 13, 2018

instant fav

Ohno
joined Nov 13, 2018

^There's no real need for mind reading in texting, though. Them communicating long distance via texting would be no different from any other people, removing not only the significance of the mind reading, but also of the aphasia. I'm also a bit amused by you saying that Mashiro wouldn't have to write everything down if they text, when texting consists of doing exactly that.

My point was that kokosaki is used to reading mashiro's mind when they talk to each other. I think it would be interesting for kokosaki to not have the answers readily available and second guess herself. Also, by "writing", I meant using a pencil to manually write everything, as opposed to using the keyboard on a smartphone + cute emojis.

Ohno
joined Nov 13, 2018

hopefully this hasn't been brought up yet but would she be able to read minds if they were texting each other? at some point they have to exchange numbers so that mashiro doesn't have to write down everything, and if kokosaki can't read minds over long distance, i think it would be an interesting change.

Ohno
joined Nov 13, 2018

Good for her.

Ohno
joined Nov 13, 2018

alice shutting the door on miriam was great. mari's hair is super cute, it makes her face look really round.

an_android
VW discussion 28 Nov 01:06
Ohno
joined Nov 13, 2018

it's been so long since i've seen yuri from them (though i've only read what's been posted here). I love everything about this.

Ohno
joined Nov 13, 2018

i miss these two so much. haven't really gotten around to the second season but i heard many were disappointed. i'm glad the adventures of serval and kaban can live on in doujinshi though. i wonder would happen if that other serval became a friend as well?

an_android
Ohno
joined Nov 13, 2018

damn....this is the sort of friendship i want..
riko is so lucky and this was very cute!

an_android
Ohno
joined Nov 13, 2018

ugh i hope we see more of kumoi. i really don't want her to resign herself to an arranged marriage.

an_android
Ohno
joined Nov 13, 2018

at this rate, this'll be akemi in like 30 years minus the axe

an_android
Ohno
joined Nov 13, 2018

there's a lot going on but other than that, that mma champion's body does not look like the body of an mma fighter

Ohno
joined Nov 13, 2018

Does anyone actually have a phone that does that sharing contacts thingy?(chapter 4 page 9) I have seen it in manga and anime for years but not once in real life

It's a feature of the LINE app

an_android
Still Sick discussion 29 May 23:09
Ohno
joined Nov 13, 2018