Forum › Posts by Chaussette

Chaussette
joined Nov 5, 2018

So this does have a continuation right? The story doesn't have it's own chapter selection page though but I think it did. If so, what happened to it?

I guess no one will translate/scan, sad I like it.
There's those chinese scans https://www.manhuaren.com/manhua-fangkehou/

Ooshima Tomo is just so good.

Chaussette
joined Nov 5, 2018

It seems Hino is living by herself. I want to know why she became a delinquent and why she's so good at making clothes with her own hands.
I hope it'll be explained I love this manga.

Chaussette
Image Comments 14 May 01:16
joined Nov 5, 2018
74051296_p0

^^ 'Yuu~ happy birthday to youu !!'

Chaussette
joined Nov 5, 2018

Please dont translate the "baka" to jerk, i think its cuter if just leave the original. Sorry my english is bad, i am currently stay in japan btw.

Everything is cuter in Japanese. But I don't think there's another way to say it in English, may be "you idiot". They did the same thing in bloom into you when she says "Senpai no baka" they translated by jerk, there must be a reason but yeah I feel like jerk is more mean than "baka"

last edited at May 4, 2019 12:02PM

Chaussette
joined Nov 5, 2018

Ok finally, now time to fuck

Chaussette
joined Nov 5, 2018

But she's 13, you can't really blame her, at her age I was still busy catching field mouse (idk what its name in English), fishing catfish, tilapia, trapping pigeon, wild cat etc... to eat. Didn't even think about love and stuff like that. (and before someone judges me, I'm asian so those things are perfectly fine to eat)

I think they're in high school so at least 15

Chaussette
joined Nov 5, 2018

Yagakimi feels like it's been realized by an IA, following a certain protocole. It's so polished, so prepared. All characters fit a certain role, but even if that's true for a lot of stories, it is too obvious here maybe or just lacking "personal implication" of the author, or personality I don't know. It gives this feeling of perfection, and this reflects on the art as well: it's thin and smooth, not exaggerated manga expressions, it's very serious, but also kind of flat.
Though since I started following the series since chapter 33 I can't say I am not exited for the next chapter it hurts even.

Chaussette
joined Nov 5, 2018

Koguma was expecting something else to happen and got excited with that even before Hino touched her. She was disappointed when nothing more happened. So yeah it's probably normal sunscreen.

Chaussette
joined Nov 5, 2018

anyone got links to raws?

They're at the author's pixiv. Here's chapter 3:
https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=71875273

Chaussette
joined Nov 5, 2018

Let's not bring up the massive poo stain that is India in here (or any other 1st/2nd world country conversation), thank you.

This country will forever & always be stuck with medieval laws & social rules. :^)

Everybody is free to bring India here. Keep your hate and shitty predictions of a country you don't know for yourself, thank you.

joined Nov 5, 2018

this is cute and all but wheres the delinquent?

Lol, that's what I thought too^^ I think in this case delinquent might be the translation for "gyaru" (correct me if I'm wrong). Since there isn't really a word in english for it, so it probably was just translated as delinquent?
With gyaru meaning, a stylish girl, that dyes her hair and cares more about fashion than work, which is all frowned upon, usually.

The Japanese title says "yanki" which means delinquent so yeah she's supposed to be a delinquent lol. We might see that later hopefully.