Forum › Posts by AnonTL

joined Sep 18, 2018

I wonder if the female president, unlike this piece, was also the developer in the company that made μ who had trouble dealing with people (coupled with an inferiority complex too) and escaped into their programmed world like in the anime with another person's looks (TWEWY much?). This one shows her as a JK for an age-gap trope, but she'd be an adult as well if the anime was the reality of the situation regardless of gender.

last edited at Dec 15, 2020 6:59AM

AnonTL
Yuru Oyako discussion 14 Dec 05:35
joined Sep 18, 2018

Utterly broke myself so I’m going to join the rest here in saying best wishes and being left unable to read. Good for everyone involved along with those who can still afford it though, I guess. Perhaps one day I might be able to afford a single subscription for even some period of time...

joined Sep 18, 2018

Jotaro, if you’re not going to have it, would you mind if I took that cherry?

I really do love cherries, you see.

joined Sep 18, 2018

My, have you heard?
Who’d you hear it from?
The Rumor of the Girl Who Was Called A Devil!
They say you’re born with a certain amount of good and bad luck, but if you were to associate with a certain girl, you’d end up losing all of your good luck in one go!
Everyone that got involved with her ended up running into accidents shortly after!
The teacher that made her cry, the boy that confessed to her, even the girl that sat beside her that took pity and lent her an eraser!
It’s a rumor that ALL the girls in school are talking about! She’s bad news! Better stay away from her!

AnonTL
Image Comments 30 Jul 03:35
joined Sep 18, 2018
Hagumi%20no%20ha%20tl

I would have gone “croquette packed with gudness” so it doesn’t seem like her pride and joy of a family business gives out super oily food, but this was the probably better choice pun-wise.

AnonTL
Image Comments 26 Nov 02:45
joined Sep 18, 2018
Eromame_1197964018905862145

When the localized names causes confusion, there's only one thing left to do:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=355Fk8drgZE

joined Sep 18, 2018

Now I'm hoping they'll do the other one, the one with the perspective of random classmate A and B

It's done! You can check it out here:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/youre_close_with_her_arent_you

joined Sep 18, 2018

I ACTUALLY CREATED AN ACCOUNT JUST SO I COULD SCREAM ABOUT THIS WTF THAT WAS SO CUTE KM ACTUALLY ROLLING AROUND I HATE THEM WTF I LOVE HOW MISAKI SO CALM ABOUT IT ALL AND HOW KOKORO LITERALLY LOVES HER SO MUCH IM SOBBING

I'm glad you like it so much, all the responses here have been encouraging and our group had really worked hard on this release, especially on the typesetting aspect.

I'm the main one pushing for more Misaki x Kokoro content released to get more people to enjoy Hello, Happy World! and was thrilled to be able to let people read this release, which was kindly provided by Hatshuharu. If you have any raw doujinshi for a pairing you like, our leader will check around if anyone's eager to work on it which might let it see a release, time allowing.

Happy, Lucky, Smile, Yay! \ ( °ω° )/

P.S. Who does the "them" in your "I HATE THEM" even refer to? Are you being tsundere?

joined Sep 18, 2018

Also, I crossreferenced many translations out there to get a clearer picture of the Miyazawa Kenji story, if anyone’s interested in the story Kokoro mentions, this link had the best version of the story I could find:

http://tonygonz.blogspot.com/2006/05/nighthawks-star-miyazawa-kenji.html

last edited at Sep 18, 2018 11:48PM

joined Sep 18, 2018

I’m glad to see positive reactions to this doujin.

There’s been a huge lack of full Misaki x Kokoro doujin translations, and HaroHapi stuff in general, so I intend to continue translating as much as I can of this pairing especially.

Hopefully Kokoro’s dream will come true one day.

Happy, Lucky, Smile, Yay! \ ( °ω° )/

Just checked again to find out this one has a digital version on Kagero's booth.
There's another one that I want to see translated... I could provide it if anyone's willing to translate?

@Hatshuharu If you send the raws to this same group, I’ll get onto it.

Same as those on the credits page:

Discord: anya#9356
Email: alpacatoki@gmail.com

last edited at Sep 19, 2018 6:03AM