Forum › Posts by Clueless1

Clueless1
joined Sep 6, 2018
Nagiwww7-1414253506656014337-img1

“Bed” is misspelled.

Clueless1
joined Sep 6, 2018
Ahageao49-1583950955791659008-img1

I thought Ivy was cheating on Harley because she doesn’t have the clown’s make up on her face.

Clueless1
joined Sep 6, 2018
Amlichan-1614413377241247744-img1

I thought these were T-shirts for rock band fans!

Clueless1
joined Sep 6, 2018
Kinky_lamby-1610057968636284928-img1

Another “Futurama” example of robo-sexual behavior.

This counts as “Non-Binary”, right?

Clueless1
joined Sep 6, 2018
Guitarero

Balthus was her music teacher!

joined Sep 6, 2018

I have 4 complaints about this chapter:

1) That wasn't Kirishma's drink that spilled. Whoever left an uncapped drink near the laptop is partially responsible.
2) The owner should've gotten that laptop insured if she was going to leave it out for customers to use.
3) It can almost definitely be fixed, why are they talking about buying her a new one?
4) No sexytimes in the chapter.

ETA: On page 3, did something get lost in translation? The girl is saying it's "sacred" that the island is completely surrounded by water... isn't that just the definition of an island?

I think it’s all part of the plot. That computer breaking is a “Debt Trap”—obligating the sucker to pay for damages they’re not responsible for. Instead of cash, break more stuff for the prostitute to pay to fix it.

joined Sep 6, 2018

Well, it seems chapter 28 is the end. I bet there are a few more chapters for a time skip.

joined Sep 6, 2018

Nice boat.

No, I believe the correct term is: Love Ferry.

And which section of the library did they go for fun? That’d be some funny social commentary and humor right there…

1. Sex Education: Everyone just checks out the books and study at home.

2. Mathematics: Who studies that these days?!
    (Ok, everybody in finance, but I’m talking about the pure stuff, the kind of math where you only get paid for proofs like proving mobius strips can create Klein Bottles)

3. Philosophy: Everyone is at professor’s office hours smoking blunts.

4. History: Failure to study professor’s current interpretation of history will be a failing grade… no one studies unedited history these days.

5. Music: Classical music, anyone?

6. Science Journals: Oh, wait, I’m sorry, this section doesn’t exist in libraries anymore. As soon as it’s in paper print, it’s already out of date… and nobody bothers with obsolete material.

7. Criminal Justice: Please… when physical attendance to class is 50% of your grade, studying books isn’t necessary.

8. Chemistry: They did it there to find out if they had the right… (chemistry) (yeah, it’s an old joke, but I’m 8 jokes in already!)

9. Political Science: Minions of political parties learn by “Doing” not studying.

10. The Entire Library: It’s all online, with paywalls. Nobody needs to crack open a book these days.

Clueless1
joined Sep 6, 2018

Chapter 13: pretty funny they actually time travelled through several taverns (A-la Dave Attel’s concept of time traveling while intoxicated…)

Cute story so far.

Clueless1
joined Sep 6, 2018

Read last chapter (Futari Escape), and it is the only chapter I read in this series… I thought the mangaka had delusional schizophrenia where she talked to her blond girlfriend like she was Harvey the six-foot tall rabbit. The glasses girl played along just so mangaka can be productive. Well, that was my take, which is quite in error if I read the series in its entirety… but I won’t because I like my interpretation of the story better and leave it at that.

Clueless1
joined Sep 6, 2018

This chapter has “Jumped the Shark” for this manga. I’ve purchased all volumes of this manga published stateside so far… now I’m going to stop just before this chapter.

This chapter deserves a mulligan.

I would have preferred seeing more troubles of the pair trying to find a good apartment despite shenanigans of lousy and exploitative real estate agents and land lords.

joined Sep 6, 2018

I’ll buy it once it’s published.

Clueless1
joined Sep 6, 2018

Cute, and good moral story: the promise to stay together and commitment to do so.

Clueless1
Cross Fire discussion 27 Dec 09:44
joined Sep 6, 2018

It ain’t gonna sell any where.

Clueless1
joined Sep 6, 2018
Daddyreindeer

^ I wouldn’t even know it was futa unless it was tagged… I thought it was “Toys”.

I think blacklist applies to manga releases, not images.

joined Sep 6, 2018

Two pages explaining why labour is coercive and justifying intersectionality are not what I expected in what amounts to a fucking hentai

It’s what makes the author so good. She puts in arguments to make it justifiable to pursue a hedonistic lifestyle. I like her previous manga where the MC doesn’t care about time causality because she knew her life sucked in the future… it’s funny to see a story going against time travel tropes. This current manga is just as good as it questions the validity of sticking to cultural rules of frugality, good manners, and moral behavior… interesting to see where this raunchy thought experiment goes.

Clueless1
joined Sep 6, 2018

A nice, one-volume manga. I’ll buy it when it’s published stateside.

Clueless1
joined Sep 6, 2018
47827834_p0-4

Five done, three more to go!

Clueless1
joined Sep 6, 2018
102896129_p7

Depends on which type of beach they’re on…

A public beach: A Dick Move.

A LGTWIDJTBJD%@ beach: Romance at its finest with onlookers cheering them on.

A private beach: That tapping on your shoulder is the police arresting you for being a peeping Tom.

Clueless1
joined Sep 6, 2018
Agu_knzm-1601808391814336512-img1

I prefer Weird Al’s “Smells like Nirvana” interpretation of the song better than the original.

Clueless1
Coming out discussion 08 Dec 02:46
joined Sep 6, 2018

Also known as:

1. Fonzi shares his feelings.

2. The Payoff Chapter

3. Look, Ma, no Aaaaaangst!

4. Death of love triangles.

5. Next chapter: Time Jump!

6. Plot is more important than NSFW.

7. Sales are dropping! Pick the winning pair and move on!

8. Take character dialogue seriously this time!

9. Need “science babies” to hit this manga out of the park!

10. The point at which even the mangaka ran out of ideas.

Clueless1
joined Sep 6, 2018

Ilse Koch is a good real-life example of what a bad female guard, torturing the prisoners, did in WWII.

joined Sep 6, 2018

Artwork in this manga is above average compared to what’s on this site.

Clueless1
joined Sep 6, 2018
Futomomomoe-1594368576584032257-img1

^ And ruin the taste of strawberries? Nope! More whipped cream!

Clueless1
joined Sep 6, 2018

Meh.