Forum › Posts by Cintaï

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

I'm in.

Hacker's voice?
Same. Interesting premise, and I tend to like the author.

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

Good content, as expected of my favorite zoology website, Dynasty Scans dot com.

Cintaï
Image Comments 21 May 15:11
Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018
Efum8mmu4ayhplo-orig

Cuuuuuuuute.

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

Did anyone get these references about Hino's and Nagafuji's given names?

They're from the game Live a Live. The other characters whose names are from that game are Sancho Pancho and Delos.

Oh shoot, you're right. Don't know how I didn't notice that, ahahah. Great game.

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

Without all the RPG stuff this could be tagged Autobiographical and I wouldn't bat an eye.

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

Everyone else is focused on the relationship stuff, while I'm just thinking about how Adachi might be a bit of a sociopath, seriously, like I didn't expect her to casually be like, "I could kill someone if I wanted to, easy"

I mean, all you need is a good enough reason. For most people there is just little that is reason enough. But anyone could, that's not exactly a hot take.

Cintaï
Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

another drama story i can tell

More like Twins in Angst, amirite?

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

maaan this LN is singly my most fav yuri thing out of everything right now. i look forward for your guys' released every time and always get excited when i see a new one up. the translations you guys do is incredibly well done, i can't even imagine how much harder it is to do a LN compared to a manga. so much more complex sentences. and i think it's neat that you guys are on and use this site too XD thanks so much for your efforts!! i knew they were going to start dating soon, so glad it's finally begun!

Same. Thanks, Sneik and QC crew!

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

Took us over a year

And we were lucky. In Japan it took three and a half.

Yeah. Man, must've been one heck of a wait between volume 5 and this one.

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

Perhaps it was the lack of sleep, perhaps it's because it didn't fully sink in... Whatever. Let me amend this:

Gaaaaaaaaaay.

This makes me very happy.

With this:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Good frickin' lord! Took us over a year, but it does burn bright when it catches fire. Adachi really is too precious. She grew much, perhaps she could even be called a useful lesbian at this point. A rare species to be sure, especially amng the youth.

And wow, Shimamura can finally say she's got the gayest line in a volume:

Would I be able to hold her hand even if that meant becoming the target of the cruel words and cold stares of those around us?
Hmm... If I loved Adachi, if I truly loved her from the bottom of my heart, then I think I would be.

Probably my favorite lines in these chapters. Really great.

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

Gaaaaaaaaaay.

This makes me very happy.

Cintaï
Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

Can't blame Iroha, anyone would have fallen for Izumi there.

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

So cool.

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

Awww so cute.

Cintaï
Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

Tragedy

Cintaï
Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

Alright so if you're going to look away anyway, at least kissing the girl would be productive!

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

Mood, Adachi. We've all been there.

Ikr, i already read it in the first version of the manga and in the LN /s .

Pfft. Nice one, and true enough.

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

Mood, Adachi. We've all been there.

Cintaï
Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

So Lain is in Shimeji's class. Cool.

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

Joke's on the public, they aren't true yuri fans if they can't tell genuine feelings. If one truly loves love between girls, one would never call it fanservice!

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

Awwww

I came here to say that!
Awwww

Cintaï
Matching discussion 06 Apr 18:03
Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

The Gal pal version was crazy but this was actually more creepy

Dynasty is getting creepy lately, eh?

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

Thought it was pretty tame after all, chapter 3 was mean as heck but not THAT creepy... Yeah no, that was painful. It's strangely nice to read, but damn.

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

Well I didn't expect to see that again.

Cintaï
The Bridge discussion 02 Apr 00:12
Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

Why even live.