Yeesh, this is giving me yandere vibes

LilSapphic
Image Comments 15 Aug 23:04
joined Aug 15, 2018

Oooh

LilSapphic
Inversion discussion 05 Aug 06:51
joined Aug 15, 2018

If this is, indeed, a trilogy, then we will probably never get to explore what caused the eponymous inversion of the leads' personalities. Personally, I am more interested in that character development than in whatever tryst they may be having. I am guessing Saika has had some kind of traumatic experience after graduation, which dampened her spirits, -- maybe a death of a close relative, or some kind of big failure in college or at work? But what kind of transformative experience turned the social recluse Ukawa into a prowling alpha lesbian?

EDIT: wishful thinking for ch2 or too much of a spoiler?

Wait, you mean the whole encounter of the close kind didn't happen? But there does seem to be something written on the back of her hand on this page?

Could be actually a scar or something else?

I thought that was obviously her home address that she had written on the previous page

last edited at Aug 5, 2021 6:52AM

LilSapphic
joined Aug 15, 2018
LilSapphic
joined Aug 15, 2018

I don't really remember this manga that much, there's a couple and one of them is really tired all the time and has a low sex drive/doesn't want to have sex often which upsets their really horny partner, I think this might lead into cheating or something. Sorry about how vague this is

LilSapphic
Partners discussion 19 Jul 07:36
joined Aug 15, 2018

Will they ever bang? Time will only know

joined Aug 15, 2018

with raws for chapter 98 and 99 out since a while, and early chapter 100 in korean already looks like in chapter 100 the yuri path gonna finally open lol

Uhh you got some of them links? I wanna practice my lip-reading.

well for chapter 99 https://lovehug.net/661/54835/
and for chapter 100 go to http://spotv25.com/ and search 오빠의 아내와 함께 살고 있습니다, not gonna post the whole link since it end way too long

Finally some good fucking food. Much obliged partner.

Here it is LINK

LilSapphic
Image Comments 24 Jun 22:07
joined Aug 15, 2018
Efdyvroxgaavmqv-orig

^my parents spoiled me rotten

joined Aug 15, 2018

The very first page has an implied sex scene, featuring an unfamiliar black bra, Fuuko's book, and Yuni's phone. Just throwing it out there. (Not sure what the star and moon shaped jewelry means though.) It looks more than just symbolism, compared to the melodramatic threesome on the title spread. But I would love a good surprise.

I'm all fairness, I don't think the black bra is unfamiliar on the first page, because on the cover art it shows Nanase wearing the black bra or Yuni in other images. Though this image also implies a sex scene.

last edited at Jun 19, 2021 7:24PM

joined Aug 15, 2018

When Fuuko says "I'm fine with being your number two girl if you want" on the last page.

You can see in on Hinayu's Twitter that someone replies with this exact same sentence, which this person is Fuuko.

LilSapphic
Image Comments 18 Jun 20:39
joined Aug 15, 2018
E3_mzjyviaesizi-orig

Always love this artist korrasami pieces! :)

LilSapphic
Image Comments 18 Jun 20:38
joined Aug 15, 2018
Xj1ubqc

There needs to be a useless lesbian tag

LilSapphic
joined Aug 15, 2018

That position tho, if Yamada was more assertive and this manga was nsfw, things would've ended up differently.

joined Aug 15, 2018

I had higher expectations from this author. This kind of rape shit is disgusting

Then don't read it, is has tags for a reason

joined Aug 15, 2018

I'm so dumb, I only saw the Super Friends tag on Tae-chan and Jimiko and was like: "hmmm that makes sense I guess" considering the context of the manga

joined Aug 15, 2018

I thought it second the second volume is coming out in March in the bottom left? Is the series really axed?

LilSapphic
Image Comments 11 Jan 22:06
joined Aug 15, 2018
Ekjphrfvkaa1zhd-orig

Like that's ever gonna happen

LilSapphic
joined Aug 15, 2018

Can there be an enclosed space tag for two people trapped in like a locker or closet.

LilSapphic
joined Aug 15, 2018

Can we search by most viewed? there is a most popular per week and it displays the view count, so when searching for manga can we sort by view count?

LilSapphic
Image Comments 18 Dec 21:21
joined Aug 15, 2018
Please_forgive_me_by_kawacy_dbz9340

I don't get it

LilSapphic
joined Aug 15, 2018

Any boob is good boob

LilSapphic
joined Aug 15, 2018

Thank you, that's the one

LilSapphic
joined Aug 15, 2018

This is a bad one. I don't know if it's here or some other manga site.

The main characters lives only with her dad, the dad has a bondage fetish and since his wife died he asks the daughter to tie him up. The daughter/MC goes to school and sits nexts to this girl. She also has a pet play fetish and has a "dog" of her own. The MC is in a shop going to buy some new rope and walks out of the shop and bums into her classmate. Rope falls out of her bag and she doesn't realise. The classmate follows her back and shes her doing bondage on her father.

Anyone know what manga this is?

LilSapphic
Angel's Toy discussion 27 Sep 19:59
joined Aug 15, 2018

I'm looking forward to Saaya hopefully topping Mob-sensei in the next book

Second this

LilSapphic
joined Aug 15, 2018

I love this series, Negom is a god