Forum › Posts by myy

joined Jul 12, 2018

Now what's that I spy in the background of panel three...?

Side note: "I want to have grandchildren!" makes me so angry.
Bitch, if you want kids so bad go adopt some. I'm not having kids just so you can enjoy them from a safe distance.

glad to see i am not the only one thinking that!! thank you sooooo much!

joined Jul 12, 2018

Boy, the author really does like shoving Nanako is in a loving marriage into our faces

It's more like a mother/daughter or sister relationship than anything else

agree. those who are expecting something good. well... you're just wasting your time.

last edited at Nov 15, 2018 8:58PM

myy
joined Jul 12, 2018

good lesson! remember! when a girl is heart broken start rapping her. that'll sure cheer her up -_- (because taking advantage of someone sure makes love blossom right?)

joined Jul 12, 2018

this is getting worse and worse. as for the shitty husband obviously the author wait the right moment to make him appears. i don't see why nanako would fake having a husband. this make no sense. face it! yuri died since the first chapter and this time there WON'T BE a miracle. plus the ring prove the husband to be real. if you look carefully you can clearly see the ring on her hand in chapter 3. there's no doubt IT'S TRUE.

last edited at Nov 15, 2018 8:53PM

joined Jul 12, 2018

Can't help thinking this would be so much better without that asshole of a teacher.

thank you! i couldn't agree MORE!

joined Jul 12, 2018

but still, even if that happy ending didn't happen
we gotta remember
- without sensei iris n kouhai chan wouldn't have met each other,
- without sensei iris n kouhai chan wouldn't have been able to feel any happiness at all.
without a doubt iris would've have died in starvation,
- also if she was unable to hold her thirst, someday she might've killed someone by accident u know.

cough

hence the end of this series isn't set in stone

how about you take my theory about sensei might've saved the day into consideration, instead of only assuming the series would end with kouhai- chan death just to justify sensei's evil deeds
sensei did nthn wrong

seriously sheska! stop with youre bullshit! neither iris nor kohai are happy!! they both faking because they don't want to make each other worry! iris feels guilty and ayafuji is clearly scared but isn't showing it! because if she does she KNOW iris will feel worse! so they keep LYING to themself. your shit about happiness and love doesn't matter because both are just FAKING this happiness! and for this asshole teacher what she has done is just wasting a life! she did it knowing iris wouldn't have done this because she did'nt want to steal someone elses life. still she didn't respect what iris wanted! plus remember that your fake happiness won't last one year because as you can see in asshole teacher's flashback her bride got weaker and weaker. so this will make even less time for them to be together because kohai san will sooner or later go to hospital making iris even more aware of what is happening and feel even more guily. sor you're asshole teacher didn't do anything wrong. you know what? if i give you a poison and tell you you'll die within one years won't you think i'm the worst for doing this to you ?that exactly what asshole teacher did to kouhai! and stop saying bullshit like she might save the day! she obviously don't give a shit about what might happen even to the student she's actually killing and seem to be in love with her. and even worse! this asshole never intent to tell them that sara was dying!! why? did she thought they wouldn't notice that sara was dying from uknown reason? how did she intent to explain this to iris?once sara would be dead she would have said "hey you know it's because of you she died! now smile and take another bride to kill!" making iris completly desperate. for this this teacher is really the worst! she is clearly showing she's iresponsible and don't give a fuck about what iris might want or not. but you're still keeping you're excuse of happiness an shit like that?seriously? and it's clearly said that iris would rather "die from starvation than killing someone else! asshole sensei knew that! still she didn't respect what iris wanted

last edited at Oct 27, 2018 8:58AM

joined Jul 12, 2018

of course she disapproved. the girl got pregnant by accident because this idiot wasn't carefull enough. but we can see she feel rejected too. of course she isn't a model to follow (she's a délinquent) but as she said she told her to "value herself more" meaning when they were together she already knew they where stupid enough to get tricked by men this way. plus she said she want to get married too meaning she clearly whould have come to the wedding and behave herself and maybe be happy for her friend (in her own grumpy way). but well i shoudn't expect more from those characters they where her brainless minions after all. for me those two ruined their delinquent image and weak takebe is trying to do the same it seems.

last edited at Sep 18, 2018 9:08AM

joined Jul 12, 2018

well they seemed to be two idiots no wonder why takebe was fussy. because as soon as she isn't there one idiot ending up pregnant by accident (maybe her "lecture" could have avoid that) and for the shotgun wedding, at least send a message explaining quickly what happened if you don't want to worry her that much. true friends are alway happy knowing you're doing fine. plus i'm pretty sure takebe would have been more exciting by the brat arrival than the mother herself.

last edited at Sep 18, 2018 8:46AM

joined Jul 12, 2018

Its literally stated in chapter that the only reason they haven't met up was that she wanted to ask about baby stuff with someone who's had a baby. People get busy when they're older especially if they have kids. I haven't seen some of my friends in a while for that reason

okay. but taht don't explain WHY the idiot blondie never invited her to her wedding. plus don't tell me they don't have time the two old friends delinquent where hanging around together when they met the mc by accident meaning they kept meeting each other during all that time... but left mc out of it? why? isn't it a bit unfair toward her?

last edited at Sep 18, 2018 6:36AM

joined Jul 12, 2018

well i don't know how you people feel about it but i think it need the "moe up the butt" tag what do you think?

joined Jul 12, 2018

I absolutely hate when anime and manga makes, like becoming a wife and mother are the only goals a woman should have in life.

i completly agree with you!! this making me rage!! the fact that the two delinquent had piglet really disgust me plus it ruins all their characters! not telling about the fact they completly leave the mc out of they life! a girl who were fighting for those b*tches and the blondie one didn't even want to invite her to her wedding?! a girl you're still call "big sis"? how hypocrite!

joined Jul 12, 2018

sériously? all her friends just became breeding cows and now even the mc is thinking about becoming one herself?! what a decline for all of them!

myy
Yuri Moyou discussion 17 Sep 09:55
joined Jul 12, 2018

there is detail no one cares about but well... why is Miu wearing a necktie and yuika a bow? aren't they in the same school? or are they in different grades? or... am i thinking to hard about a pointless detail?

joined Jul 12, 2018

Assuming time travel is legit I am seriously tempted to believe that Pure is her half sister from that other family.

i thought about it too plus the father seems to have blond hairs too! but that makes them related. plus considering all the delirium about the time travel is reel well.... why would the half sister want to save a sister her father don't care about? knowing she don't know her?

last edited at Sep 15, 2018 12:23AM

joined Jul 12, 2018

what if pure is actually the brother's wife or girlfriend (whatever) and came back to save her sister in law?

joined Jul 12, 2018

well with all those spoiler this is going to end with drama tag for sure. plus something in the spoilers about pure memories who might be fake... kinda alert me with some het in the air.

myy
Touma-kun discussion 14 Sep 14:51
joined Jul 12, 2018

Part of me wishes Touma-kun's origin had remained a mystery

Because when you're unconscious and you're body under anesthesia , no mater how strong you're physically and mentally , you can't do nothing.

That's true, but research suggests that keeping an optimistic outlook can help one's chances of survival.

that's just bullsh*t doctors says trying not to depress the patient AND their families. you can obviously see that the doctor don't even believe what he's saying. and i know bullsh*t like being optimist while your sick won't definitly change anything because i knew people from my familly who were optimistic but you know what? sickness and cancer are stronger than pretty dump sh*tty optimism. that didn't prevent them from dying from grave sickess and being strong in your head and thing like that won't change a thing! you're lucky or you're not!

As both a doctor, and someone who had cancer, twice, get fucked and educate yourself some more. Of course it will not fucking save you on its own, it depends on the severity of the condition and the treatment you are getting, but it is one of the variables, and depending on diagnosis, it can be quite an important factor. I have people in my family who are still alive, almost two decades after being diagnosed, with the cancer under control (as in, still there, but not growing). Guess what they eliminated? Any and all sources of stress. And I really do mean all. House that is in their possession their entire life is causing them stress because they are being legally hounded by cousins over the land it was built on? Sell the house and move away. They applied the same logic consistently and managed to survive after all the doctors told them they should prepare for the worst.

as i said you are lucky or you are not! eliminate any sources of stress! yeah that easy to say! but there always IS a source of stress. sell the house and move away? good for you you have enouth f*cking money to do that! my family wasn't rich enough to do that. and you'r "important factor" didn't really change a think. i can understand that doctors try to confort families this way but the fact is here it didn't change ANYTHING for all the member of my family who got cancer all is based on luc. actually my godfather is dying from cancer. doctors just lied to him telling him he's going to be fine because he don't want to depress him. and you know what? you f*cking "important factor" don't change a thing. in contraries he's getting more and more sicker by days. what you're "important factor" can do for that? stop telling bullshit to you're patients especialy when you know there isn't hope all is luck and that's all if you're lucky enough then you survive. if life screw you then that's it.

last edited at Sep 14, 2018 2:56PM

myy
Touma-kun discussion 13 Sep 19:08
joined Jul 12, 2018

Part of me wishes Touma-kun's origin had remained a mystery

Because when you're unconscious and you're body under anesthesia , no mater how strong you're physically and mentally , you can't do nothing.

That's true, but research suggests that keeping an optimistic outlook can help one's chances of survival.

that's just bullsh*t doctors says trying not to depress the patient AND their families. you can obviously see that the doctor don't even believe what he's saying. and i know bullsh*t like being optimist while your sick won't definitly change anything because i knew people from my familly who were optimistic but you know what? sickness and cancer are stronger than pretty dump sh*tty optimism. that didn't prevent them from dying from grave sickess and being strong in your head and thing like that won't change a thing! you're lucky or you're not!

last edited at Sep 13, 2018 7:11PM

joined Jul 12, 2018

probably needs a drama or angst tag...

not necessary! the author name give it all. you can be sure that every stories she makes contain angst and drama trust me.

I'm a Momono Moto's fangirl and I laught hard reading this because it's true xDDDD but sly, I just love all her works ♥ even if they are bittersweet. (Or just bitter).

well tell me WHERE did you saw any "sweet" part because all i remember is the bitter parts ruining my day.

last edited at Sep 11, 2018 11:57AM

myy
Yuri Moyou discussion 11 Sep 11:48
joined Jul 12, 2018

Am I the only one who thinks the 4th sister is the only one that already had sex?

Hah, now that you mention it her reactions to the conversation do raise some suspicion.

I would absolutely dig that arch

and what about she found the conversation interresting but was to shy to ask what she wanted to? sounds like that to me but i'd rather see your version of the storie become true.

last edited at Sep 11, 2018 11:49AM

myy
Yuri Moyou discussion 11 Sep 01:02
joined Jul 12, 2018

"one sided feelings"? that only mean one thing: obviously "chief" may already be married or dating someone. poor mc.

joined Jul 12, 2018

sh*tty random boy ruining every thing in near future... check. what's next? het tag? -_-

joined Jul 12, 2018

probably needs a drama or angst tag...

not necessary! the author name give it all. you can be sure that every stories she makes contain angst and drama trust me.

last edited at Sep 6, 2018 8:50PM

joined Jul 12, 2018

we already know saeko is an ashole and miwa is into younger girls so what would the author possibly can add to this bullshit anyway.

joined Jul 12, 2018

Mangaka- my favorite tag.

and of course angst is in the air.

Morinaga milk, hakamada mera, and most of the other mangakas say they couldn't get girls in HS, were shy otaku drawing nerds, etc. Some of that is almost traditional self-deprecation, but ...

so we can all agree this ISN'T going to end well?