Forum › Posts by DivineAlexandra

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

holy moly dude, everyone just out here getting off in the middle of the class lmao. it just keeps getting better

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

IT'S BEEN 10 000 YEARS

...you still owe me 15 dollars.

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

man this artist is just so fucking good at drawing these kinds of scenes

Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

Jesus this was anxiety-inducing (in a good way). Hits close to home in some fields

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

Aww... had hoped there would be more choking

Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

Man I cannot wait until we get a timeskip with the both of 'em somehow living happily together.
Every big flirt Mai moments are darn great, but also make me feel a bit guilty inside smh

Turns out Mai didn't stop growing and in this timeskip she's now 12 feet tall, now she carries around her wife in the palm of her hand.

Now this would be a fun turn of events

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

Damn, our pimp lord just strong armed the main "antagonist" into sex... is there no one who can stand up to this force of nature?!

Wow the very first page has one hell of a typo.

Can you tell me where's the typo? Would like to fix it, although if you are refering to the "what're", I it was intentional.

"stoning"

"what're you stoning there for"

Looks like a typo for 'standing' or maybe 'staring'

Thought it was just some odd phrasing I hadn't heard before, not necessarily a typo

The tie STAYS ON during sex

I'd honestly hoped more stayed on cos her style was really cool

last edited at Dec 20, 2022 4:18AM

Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

Damn... hot

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

WOOO YEAAAH LET'S GOOO

Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

Nothing quite spells cute and fluffy romance like an overprotective sister wiretapping your life :)

What will imouto do when she hears Natsuko making her beloved onee-chan cry in bed?

She'll probably masturbate.

Well, this certainly took a turn
not that I would mind

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

Holy moly dude. Never thought I'd see the day.

Now for the other couples...

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

swimsuit sex hell yea

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

I just wanted to say that the original approach the first chapter did by gendering the "I" used was very neat, I haven't seen that before I think.

Anyhow, I like the chill approach this manga has to the gender identity of Rika. It's a nice read.
And regardless of how it's framed in the original translation, I really liked Satsuki's internal thoughts, it felt like a very human moment. It's something that can easily happen, since I'd bet most people still subconsciously attach gender to looks to some degree. And then he immediately realises that it's an issue. Goodonya Satsuki.
Looking forward to see how it'll all progress.

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

An oddly beautiful ending in the end.

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

Holy moly indeed

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

I love the one coercing you into selling your body in order to finance your life coming with the brilliant suggestion of, instead of using that money to actually finance your life, spend it all on reckless, pointless purchases so that she'll soon be broke again and having to continue selling her body... and then even selling pantyshots of her online. It's genius, really. A brilliant business strategy

Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

I expected a shitpost, but this turned out to be a shitpost I really enjoyed and hope there's a lot more of. And that it's going to become even more of a dumpster fire. I'm here for it

Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

don't you just hate it when you fall in love by accident?

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

I'm just glad to see more sexy scenes from this artist, I like it. And it's a far more reasonable concept than the younger senpai one.

The only thing I find odd about this manga... how does everyone have so much cash on them at all times?!

Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

Very fun series and very epic credits

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

She is the storm that is approaching.

Provoking black clouds in isolation.

She is the reclaimer of her name... born in flames, she has been blessed.

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

...so are we meant to understand that the prez somehow arranged things in the hope that she would get struck? because even by his standards that's a very roundabout and imprecise way of trying to kill someone

Not sure about his standards but isn't his way always been the opposite of Occam's Razor? It's just that apparently god works for him in mysterious ways.

Perhaps God was the real culprit all along.

Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

Welp that was a strange chapter even by this manga's standards.

Agreed, I'm left more confused than average

Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

"caught the homosexual disease" lmao I can't

tongtong's mom is mvp as always though, and I hope she gets the man she deserves before this is over

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

That pigeon death really was the last straw huh