Forum › Posts by CheapTrick

CheapTrick
Image Comments 22 Feb 21:48
joined Jun 17, 2018
58099279_p0

Splendid as always.
BTW I 've just learned that Fly is female.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kdg7IJqDQo
https://www.pixivision.net/en/a/3401

CheapTrick
Dear NOMAN discussion 22 Feb 20:29
joined Jun 17, 2018

LOL Mashiro you bad kid. You had your partner / girlfriend eat the filthy roach.

CheapTrick
joined Jun 17, 2018

I just found out that Kagisora Tomiyaki is a guy. For some reason that makes the manga seem much more creepy, to me.

I think that 's uncertain. Japanese manga sources say the mangaka's gender is unknown. The mangaka seems to be one of those who do not want their identities revealed.

Mangaupdate states that the mangaka is male. While mostly accurate, I have found a few errors from them. In addition, the Japanese sources are more of an insider, so I trust them more than Mangaupdate.

CheapTrick
Image Comments 20 Nov 01:40
joined Jun 17, 2018
Eh0o1utu0aa5n-q-orig

Everything in this pic is simply lovely - the 2 girls, their wedding dresses, their hair ornaments, the kiss, the intertwined fingers.

CheapTrick
joined Jun 17, 2018

I think even if they hadn't returned to their apartment for the ring, they still would have failed in escaping. I really cannot believe that amateurish fake passports made by an unexperienced kid like Satou will be able to pass Japanese Immigration. Modern passports are biometric ones. Even high-quality fake passports made by criminal gangs have been caught out by Biometric Identification.

And even if they miraculously pass the Immigration and succeed in fleeing from Japan, the outside world will be too cruel for 2 Jap kids. Their situation can be worse and worse until Satou have to whore herself to earn their living which surely is not Happy Sugar (& Salt) Life anymore.

CheapTrick
joined Jun 17, 2018

Many thanks Chaosteam for bringing up this manga. Have followed the mangaka's works for many years. The gloomy yuri atmosphere of her works has a strange charm for me.

Although this manga is called the most hated yuri manga in Japan, it may have more supporters than haters. Otherwise, it shouldn't be able to last to the latest Chapter14.

CheapTrick
joined Jun 17, 2018

If Saori had known Minami was a girl, she might have slapped her instead of hitting her with knee. XD

CheapTrick
joined Jun 17, 2018

Yes,IMO Shouko didn't have the intention to report the police since the beginning. If she did, after learning Satou & Shio's hideout from Aunty, she could have lurked near Room 1208 to see with her own eyes that Shio really lived with Satou, then walked away quietly to report the cop. And to be surely safe from Satou's attack range, she could have monitored Room 1208 by a binocular from the opposite building until she saw Shio and then went to the cop. Satou would get the cop's surprise visit and have to pay for her sins without even knowing the cause of her Paradise Lost.

If Shouko cared only for Asahi, she could have reported him instead of the cop. Satou would get Asahi's surprise attack with his bat, get KOed and have Shio snatched away from her.

Shouko must know about the shutter sound of her smartphone. This means she intended to confront Satou to sincerely talk to her about Shio matter. Shouko was able to backstab Satou easily after learning from Aunty, but she didn't do it because she highly value Satou. At the time she failed to accept Satou family (Aunty) by understandable cowardice, she burst into tear apologizing Satou (who had already walked away). After that, during her conversation with Asahi, she blamed herself so much as to say she deserve to die for letting Satou down.

For me, the poor girl was stupid but her heart was in the right place.