Forum › Posts by bubuu

bubuu
Aya Azuma discussion 20 Aug 02:22
joined Jun 5, 2018

This person got the bubuu atamp of approval

bubuu
Kitsune discussion 20 Aug 02:21
joined Jun 5, 2018

From the one chapter uploaded, this person got the bubuu stamp of approval.

bubuu
Fuuzen Lamp discussion 20 Aug 02:20
joined Jun 5, 2018

This author has got the bubuu stamp of approval

joined Jun 5, 2018

I sometimes forget that reimu IS the main characther of the Touhou series.

Don't worry, people voting in the popularity polls do it too.

Its Marisa whos on every icon though

joined Jun 5, 2018

The cast of characters is so refreshing! (Un)fortunately, Rumia is kind of different from all other derivative works. (Canon Rumia is surprisingly mature though, from the few lines she has ever said)

And I hate the idea of capitalism in my Gensokyo! (At least for the yokai people). There was a communism meme with Nitori I think, someone insert it here

DB scans, keep up the good work! (Especiallly your choice in doujins)

What does DB stand for?

last edited at Aug 19, 2023 4:27PM

bubuu
joined Jun 5, 2018
Jeno_57031587_p22

1=1000 the miracle do happen

bubuu
joined Jun 5, 2018

The sfx are gold! Im gonna skeedaddle away from mokufume and hiss!

(And art was great too(

joined Jun 5, 2018

Is shinki really so small? I always thought her to be on the tall side

I wonder if this is less Shinki being small, and more Alice being pretty tall. I think there may also be some artistic choice in making Alice taller than Shinki in order to emphasize how she's metaphorically "surpassed" her mother.

Ah well, since two doujins starring shinki and alice have been uploaded in quick succession, where both had the same height hierachy, I was unsure.

joined Jun 5, 2018

Is shinki really so small? I always thought her to be on the tall side

joined Jun 5, 2018

did marisa waste her bomb for a cat?

"Waste"?

Ok, this reply sounded very threatening XD

joined Jun 5, 2018

did marisa waste her bomb for a cat?

joined Jun 5, 2018

Well, now that Reimu has decided to nearly try and murder her best friend and created an incident, I'm sure Yukari is going to give her an incredibly fucking stern talking too.

Everything is allowed in war and love!

joined Jun 5, 2018

Dynasty Scans doesn't have character tags so, last year, I wrote a tool that lets you search for doujins that mentions a Touhou character's name anywhere in the chapter images: https://nanoskript.dev/touhou/dynasty-tags/

You can type @alice in the search field to find all the doujins that mentions Alice or Margatroid at least once in any of the chapter's images. The number next to the name represents how many times that name was detected. The data currently only contains works that were uploaded before September 2022 but I hope to get it updated sometime.

Hopefully this might be useful to other people as well!

bless you!

joined Jun 5, 2018

reimari

You're in the wrong neighbourhood, fucker.

I see all is well in Gensokyo :p

joined Jun 5, 2018

The only one truly in danger of aging is ZUN, so uhm... this is one thing we really cant change

joined Jun 5, 2018

reimari

joined Jun 5, 2018

The problem with such an antagonist is its credibility.

I can understand how most - probably all Touhou antagonists fit into place. But what possibly prevented such an OP character to do whatever she did in the first place? Someone who can (apparently) only be detected by mind reading could hace easily escaped Hell when she can literally posess any youkai at will. Imagine possesing Yuugi, shed have killed all of hell and there wouldnt be too many people able to stop her (even on the surface)

So this begs the question why now? And how come posessing one of the yokai sages didnt literally mean every single major force in Gensokyo moving out at once? It is on the level of killing a president in our world. Youd be internationally wanted criminal.

EDIT: nvm, it said newcomer, so I guess itd make sense. Second point still stands though

last edited at Aug 2, 2023 1:17PM

bubuu
joined Jun 5, 2018

So Moe calls her cute, then comments about her being like a mom, and then goes about wanting to see her in a nurse outfit. Mermaids sure have weird kinks.

She has the very rare Mermaid Mom Nurse fetish. Typically not seen outside of Touhou fandom.

The moment I read something else than Touhou, I get called out like this - Frick you! D:

bubuu
joined Jun 5, 2018

Time skips are always so sad

joined Jun 5, 2018

The lighting is beautiful!

joined Jun 5, 2018

Kasen (full) was literally the coolest way to ontroduce a character

joined Jun 5, 2018

Ive gained a lot more appreciation for many touhou characters. Tenshi would be one of them

joined Jun 5, 2018

My prayers have been answered, my question as well.

Did yuyuko just stab youmu in the back? From her facial expression - the only thing I can understand, it looks like it.

bubuu
joined Jun 5, 2018

I wonder how many treasures have flown along the river of time, such as this

joined Jun 5, 2018

I wonder when this will continue