Forum › Posts by sirflimflam

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

Every chapter, I get the suspicion more and more that friend/fangirl actually knows. Last chapter it felt like bringing up the string of "coincidences" was prodding to see if it'd make MC confess to it, and this new chapter, she literally tells real life MC not to let her VTuber self retire. Maybe I'm reading too much into things, but the hinting feels about as subtle as a brick crashing through a window to me.

I was thinking the same thing. It could definitely go either way right now.

sirflimflam
Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

I don't understand what this story is anymore....

An excuse to explore fetishes.

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/my_sisters_best_friend_my_lover_ch3_2#15

What is she talking about here, at the top? Is it that she thinks the MC fell in love with her sister? Or she thinks it's impossible that the MC would be with her? Or something else?

She's basically admitting here that she's been more or less willfully ignoring the signs that Sena was well and truly in love with her sister, and that's why she has been falling apart. Up until now Mamiya been running with the idea that Sena has just been particularly attached to her sister in a familial sense, but is now recognizing she's up against a lot more than that. Which is probably why she was so taken aback by the fact Sena declared out of nowhere she would be her lover.

last edited at Sep 29, 2021 9:13PM

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

*I'mwaiting for "holy" squads * tell us readers that we're gonna burn in hell for liking this. please don't disappoint me. Lol

We're gonna burn in hell for liking this. All of us. Even me.

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

Okay I really gotta know: What's 'Awe to the Some' translated from

最の高, I think. I'm not familiar with the phrase so I can't say how literal a translation it is but I think it's safe to say it's very faithful.

I guess it's 最高 except there's a の in there...

Yeah, that's exactly what it was. The translation was pretty on point.

I have a feeling the mom has known everything since the very beggining

The funny thing is I actually briefly mentally got this manga mixed up with a different one. One where the mom actually knows and secretly draws yuri manga about their daughters. It took me a moment to realize this wasn't the same story since she's so damn casual about that explosive bombshell. You can almost see the "exactly as planned" on her face.

last edited at Sep 19, 2021 8:45AM

sirflimflam
Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

YESSSS. The young one is on the prowl now.

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

These goddamn adorable sisters.

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

Lol I'm with the third girl. I'm sitting here thinking "do school age girls really discuss this shit so frankly?" and then they both totally go off the deep end.

sirflimflam
Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

Am I the only person kind of weirded out that a magazine writer would track down and question children about their attempted double suicide to "set the record straight"? Were they that starved for stories that they had to corner a couple of hormonal powerhouses about why they made a dumb decision?

last edited at Aug 30, 2021 9:03AM

sirflimflam
Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

Nice end, but can the author finish dear my teacher already?

Dear my Teacher is a doujin project, which means they work on it on their own time. Being a serialized pro creator means less time for personal projects like that, unfortunately.

But...! but.....!!!!

sirflimflam
Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

This sugar rich diet I'm gorging myself on is killing me.

sirflimflam
Hidden discussion 18 Aug 20:33
Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

That monocle attached to that girl is the hottest thing I've seen all week.

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

She just happened to have those photos, and a spare swimsuit that fit. I'd say she was luring her in.

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

Big ouch.

sirflimflam
Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

I don’t why Micchan is so obsessed of getting Kiyoko, she’s sticking for someone so impossible. I don’t know, if I’m in the same time and situation I’d rather cut my communication with my first love if she’s too scared to be with me, I’ll just love myself and if anyone is right for me then I’ll accept and love that person as much as gave my ex.

Love is just like that. Especially if it's your first love. And I imagine living in an age where homosexuality was portrayed like it was, the thought of losing a relationship where both sides clearly love the other could seem even more hard to let go than others. It's not like Kiyo isn't totally in love with Micchan. She just doesn't know how to break free from the will of her family so she goes along with literally everything and regrets every decision she makes as a result without telling her family how wrong it is for her. I'm sure Micchan was hoping at some point she would be able to snap her out of it and think for herself for once.

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

LOL oh my god, I would want to kill myself if I made that mistake.

sirflimflam
Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

Science needs to hurry up and create these. I need one.

sirflimflam
Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

Maaaaan, take her out of there

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

Lol. My bullshit detector just went through the roof. A couple of dudes on the prowl for girls wouldn't seriously say "fuckin' gross, man" when two cuties out themselves as a couple. They'd definitely be intrigued.

Honestly though, her and Nanase should probably just break up. I get why she hasn't even considered it yet but if she's that afraid to be found out and her life naturally makes it difficult to be together, there's no future for these girls. At least creepy Yuuko isn't afraid to hold your hand.

I mean but of course we gotta go through a whole cheating plot, depression arc, with a dash of will they won't they, and then finally the climax where everyone is broken apart and the story ends.

I also love how she checks here entire twitter history to see if she outted Nanase by name. Just private your damn twitter or in the worst case delete it. That rather in depth life record of yours is precariously public, girl.

last edited at Jul 23, 2021 3:19AM

sirflimflam
Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

Damn, this girl needs to get her shit together. Starting to feel sorry for Senpai here. Imagine wanting to watch a movie with your friend you're apparently crushing on a bit and another friend you've recently met, but she won't fucking stop molesting you long enough for you to watch the damn thing.

"Mai" probably has an aura that reminds senpai of Nana, and that's probably why she was able to slip into her life so effortlessly, and why she's not immediately treated as a perverted adult. Don't abuse it though, jesus.

sirflimflam
VAMPEERZ discussion 22 Jul 22:01
Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

^
Don't know if it's just Aria who is only vulnerable to the sacred sword when wielded by Ichika's bloodline, but I assume the others are also at least only vulnerable to typical vampire-killing methods like holy water, silver bullets and cutting off their heads, none of which happened here.

I'm pretty sure the only way any vampire can die is with the sword. It's been touched on briefly at random points that they're functionally immortal.

The pointed out the massacres that happened when whats-her-doodle originally had the sword, and how everyone was super happy when the sword was stolen and thus the killings were able to end.

sirflimflam
VAMPEERZ discussion 22 Jul 14:17
Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

God man, I have personal experience with rebar... That shit activated memories I thought I'd long suppressed.

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

Aww man whip out those tongues.

sirflimflam
Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

I still think she should be trying to set her younger self up with her, but moonlighting kickstarting Senpai's dream is good too.

Can't we have both?

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

I can't believe this tried to hit me with a romantic ending like it's made me feel anything but contempt for these massive dickheads. Why was the only sane person who was calling out the teacher for her bullshit getting treated like the bad guy? If anything the good part about this ending is that Sei and Aya can abuse and gaslight each other and save everyone else from being a part in their nonsense. Fucking hell.

LOL Right?? Oh man, the way they did those last few pages like everything is just fluffy and fine, I couldn't see it any other way than twisted.