Inai hou ga ii ningen
joined May 23, 2018

This is insufferable

Inai hou ga ii ningen
joined May 23, 2018

Yamada Kaoru is everything I aspire to be

Inai hou ga ii ningen
joined May 23, 2018

A crime is a crime no matter how cutely drawn it is. And no matter how beautiful the woman is, a predator is a predator. Period.

You got a license for that keyboard

last edited at Sep 25, 2019 11:19PM

Inai hou ga ii ningen
joined May 23, 2018

Deep admiration is really relatable for me I was like that with my brother and it was severely unhealthy but as long as he was there if he told me something everything in me believed it was true and that's how things would happen. I really valued that loyalty and admiration I had for him so when he left I felt really lost really alone. So I love stories like this characters that seem obsessed with someone make me feel really good.

Inai hou ga ii ningen
joined May 23, 2018

Another masterpiece by itou hachi

Inai hou ga ii ningen
joined May 23, 2018

I really enjoyed this

joined May 23, 2018

Wee woo wee woo

Inai hou ga ii ningen
joined May 23, 2018

wingman

XD

Inai hou ga ii ningen
joined May 23, 2018

theMichael posted:

I find the little brother as a wingman pretty annoying tbh. I would prefer this story with just the girls...

With just the girls there wouln't be yuri, didn't you see? she was about to reject the date... the date that she got invited thanks to the efforts of his little brother to get her sister a "friend".

In other words, Onee chan can't do it alone

The brother seems to be a blessing. At first I was super against it but now hes like an angel.

Inai hou ga ii ningen
joined May 23, 2018

God this is beautiful

Inai hou ga ii ningen
joined May 23, 2018

I took a break from Dynastyscans for like 2 weeks or so and coming back to 12 chapters of hino-san felt like i consumed a years worth of dopamine.

Inai hou ga ii ningen
joined May 23, 2018

Bet yall feel dumb now. Hino was bae all along.

Inai hou ga ii ningen
joined May 23, 2018

These people aren't fucking and there hasnt been any nudity what is the big deal...

last edited at May 10, 2019 4:45AM

Inai hou ga ii ningen
joined May 23, 2018

This girl is about to get used

Inai hou ga ii ningen
joined May 23, 2018

People are so quick to pick out faults in a relationship but at the end of the day I dont think people want a calm and relaxed relationship they want conflict whether they know it or not. Nobody wants boring.

Inai hou ga ii ningen
joined May 23, 2018

Now this is it bois. Just 2 girls cuddling with each other happily.
Fuck all those drama cheating het bisexual aangst daddy issues human trafficking bullshits uploaded in the last 2 days.

Caged lovers never again.....this was just what i needed after remebering that

Inai hou ga ii ningen
joined May 23, 2018

And this is why communication is important

Inai hou ga ii ningen
joined May 23, 2018

I cant wait for more chapters. But i think they'll focus on different couples

Inai hou ga ii ningen
joined May 23, 2018

This is actually how I lost my virginity

Inai hou ga ii ningen
joined May 23, 2018

This is heresy tbh

Inai hou ga ii ningen
joined May 23, 2018

This might be the first time I've seen the "oh no, holding hands in public, that's too scary!" and then having the public actually react negatively to it.

That was negative? All they did was say hey look it’s my first time seeing actual lesbians in public. It’s human nature to be curious about rare and unusual things. If they had said it was weird or gross it would one thing, but just acknowledging their existence isn’t particularly negative.

Good point actually it only sounds negative if you see two girls dating as a negative thing

Inai hou ga ii ningen
joined May 23, 2018

Wow the romance kinda died imo not really a fan of polyamory

Inai hou ga ii ningen
joined May 23, 2018

2019.doc

Inai hou ga ii ningen
joined May 23, 2018

Mochi au lait knows how to push my buttons

Inai hou ga ii ningen
joined May 23, 2018

Whatever this is I dont like it