Forum › Posts by Aries_Lufir

Aries_Lufir
joined Apr 18, 2018

@Badis

Why only once? Tons of actual lesbian stuff here beside this little yuri story. Your trolling isn't funny because some people may think of the act as being serious and it's just gonna become one of those yada yada a certain group's image is tarnished due to the action of one bullshit thingy.

Aries_Lufir
joined Apr 18, 2018

What the hell man, Tadokoro-san so fucking beautiful indeed! Shit, Tatsubon surely knew how to draw so well.

Aries_Lufir
Their Story discussion 01 Jul 04:08
joined Apr 18, 2018

Oddly seems out of place. Is the author making a subtle reference to how shitty the world slowly being, or to be more precise, regarding the Chinese goverment current state of affair?

Aries_Lufir
joined Apr 18, 2018

What the hell she's flying...still like this manga and felt more intrigued now but the horribly long waiting time between releases just puts me off.

Aries_Lufir
Chevaliere discussion 30 Jun 01:54
joined Apr 18, 2018

What's this? Nobody comments on the new chapter, released just a few days ago?

How can y'all be so cruel as to ignore such a cute manga???

It becomes much more cruel when you look at the fact that the manga got axed at the second volume, probably due to all around low sales. I wish I'd live in a world where any pathetic copy paste harem bullshit received no publication because people got so sick of it.

joined Apr 18, 2018

Why does this work popped up in a mostly Het anthology? Now there's ton of complaints over at Mangadex regarding this "yuri crap." Oh yeah, also a lot about how Mochi's art is shit.

last edited at Jun 29, 2019 12:53AM

joined Apr 18, 2018

Because people liked to fantasize that the "alien" is Adachi and Shimamura's child.

joined Apr 18, 2018

Remember when we'd constantly get updates for this and the whole comment section is on fire? Good times.

joined Apr 18, 2018

Ah...now this is the life. Not that other shitto. Tired of reality.

Aries_Lufir
joined Apr 18, 2018
Aries_Lufir
joined Apr 18, 2018

I don't think it is funny. Do you think it is funny? Who think this is funny? You think this is funny? You? You? You? Hello??? Do you think this is funny? I think this isn't funny.

joined Apr 18, 2018

^ The door to the toilet in my house is made out of wood and the lower bit had crumbled a little and there's a bit of room for small things to get in, and sometimes my cat would clawed its paw through that (to get in with me perhaps?) and I'd often just chase it away by banging on the door.

Regarding this work itself, as expected of Takeshima Eku. They'd always delivered amazingly with each of their works. Plus the artwork are just so delicate and cute to look at. I really like yuri neko girls so I'm glad to see this trope kept being used outside of your random het stuff. Wish there's more longer version like Catulus Syndrome though.

last edited at Jun 20, 2019 5:04AM

Aries_Lufir
joined Apr 18, 2018

Oh no...no wonder many nations still can't accepted moe. No wonder there's too much people out there saying that moe has ruined the industry. Many of us will die of diabetes and that's detrimental to the survival of the human species. Moe simply can't be stopped!

Aries_Lufir
joined Apr 18, 2018

For those that don't want to be depressed, Whispering You a Love Song is still there to be read.

Aries_Lufir
joined Apr 18, 2018

I find it easier to just wait until the whole manga is completed before reading this type of manga. Drama can be really heavy if it's done well, and it's better not to wait for more updates as opposed to committing continuous reading because that way, you can see the inevitable happy ending. (doesn't apply to all drama heavy manga)

Aries_Lufir
joined Apr 18, 2018

Is this series still being updated after all this time or it's an old manga that just recently translated?

Aries_Lufir
joined Apr 18, 2018

Takeshima Eku is an amazing artist and I'm happy to see they had drawn a series! Great art, nice characters and the chapter is greatly paced too. Will definitely be looking forward to this.

Aries_Lufir
joined Apr 18, 2018

The best chapter in the Just You and I anthology. The message it is sending is truly meaningful.

Aries_Lufir
joined Apr 18, 2018

Your wife is too precious!

Aries_Lufir
joined Apr 18, 2018

Takeshima Eku is awesome and this work is splendid! Fuck I'm dying...

Aries_Lufir
joined Apr 18, 2018

It didn't take long until cancerous comment complaining about pedo bullshit started kicking in. Fuck off and don't read age gap if you don't like it, will ya?

last edited at Jun 7, 2019 2:41AM

Aries_Lufir
joined Apr 18, 2018

I don't really like shoujo artstyle because it kept being used for your common heterosexual manga but for some reason, I really enjoyed it (or more or less amused?) when it is used for a yuri manga like this one. The story itself was predictable, having to go through necessary cliche development, though ultimately saved by the end, when the teenage girl immediately make her move. Will be looking forward to this one for sure.

Edit : What's wrong with the teenage girl's hands earlier? It was drawn as if it got dipped in blood and I was quite spooked.

last edited at Jun 7, 2019 2:20AM

joined Apr 18, 2018

Definitely getting better storywise, but here's hoping the artstyle would further improve in the future. Or the author could managed their own thing without it seems kinda too messy.

Aries_Lufir
joined Apr 18, 2018

Looks like the author does care for their work afterall and it was obviously axed. Too bad these bonus chapters are indeed much better than the main storyline, could've included these instead earlier on and focused on the good stuff (instead of all those pointless bickering and misunderstanding) to avoid the axe.

joined Apr 18, 2018

Nice to see it gets better. Though, the art somewhat cycled between looking awesome to downright awful at times.