Forum › Posts by Davies

joined Apr 15, 2018

Is there some reason that Chapter 62 hasn't been uploaded yet?

joined Apr 15, 2018

After reading chapter 2, im confused,
Why would nagashima worried about getting fired? She literally have the CEO side and his daughter likes her.
The manager shouldn't have any a power against her now right?

Oh, but you see, they don't REALLY like her. They're just pretending. And if by chance they're not, should they ever find out what she's REALLY like, they'll drop her immediately.

This is what it is to have low self-esteem, forever.

joined Apr 15, 2018
69468465_%e6%b2%96%e3%83%8e%e3%83%96%e3%81%8c%e7%84%a1%e9%99%90%e3%81%ab%e3%81%a1%e3%82%85%e3%83%bc%e3%81%99%e3%82%8bgif

"Say after me:
It's no better to be safe than sorry."

joined Apr 15, 2018

... wait ... so she's reading a yuri novel about ... and yet somehow failing utterly to pick up on ...

Good lord, this woman may have achieved a new level of density heretofore unknown.

Davies
joined Apr 15, 2018
Fb0q3sfviamjngp-orig

There is a city that this darkness can't hide,
There are the embers of a fire that's gone out
But I can still feel the heat on my skin,
And this mess that we're in, well you and I,
Maybe you and I
Can light up the night.

last edited at Jan 28, 2022 11:34PM

joined Apr 15, 2018

Well, it took six years but we finally got them to go to bed with each other.

Not the face, please.

Davies
Image Comments 21 Nov 22:25
joined Apr 15, 2018
49776468_p0

Irony. This is what they call irony, right?

joined Apr 15, 2018

"Is this Nagashima's second chance at life, or has she found the only place worse than rock bottom?"

Por que no los dos?

joined Apr 15, 2018

I knew this was going to be great just from the title, and I'm on page 7 and laughing my head off. Three incredibly socially awkward people trying to have a nice time together. It's just beautiful.

joined Apr 15, 2018

I have to point out this is canon. Not the doujin itself, but the title. Yoko Hikasa (Maria's VA) confirmed in a interview that Maria is interested in Tsubasa and is annoyed that the latter won't touch her.

Well, of course she won't. Maria isn't Chris, and Tsubasa isn't a cheater. ;)

Davies
joined Apr 15, 2018

An incredibly cute take on Carpaccio, this, and a sweet look at Anzai and Pepperoni's friendship.

joined Apr 15, 2018

So after about three months, we finally get more yuri schenanigans.

Apparently, Noko gets annoyed at being the third wheel in Ui and Ai's thing and so hooks up with one of her online pals who's actually a seductive older woman-type. The fetish this month is car sex.

Davies
Image Comments 02 Sep 05:11
joined Apr 15, 2018
E82vrqwvgaeji3s-orig

Sadly, I don't think Saikawa will still be alive by the time that Kanna's self-image is that of an adult.

Davies
Image Comments 27 Aug 07:12
joined Apr 15, 2018
Darlexxuwaacuos-orig

"So the last time players saw her was at Shimousa and it was assumed that she died."

She did die. However, there's an epilogue in Shimousa that reveals that she's become a Heroic Spirit, and the PC was apprised of this in a letter that she left.

joined Apr 15, 2018

Rei: At last, I get to sleep with Claire!
(experiences sleeping with Claire; she kicks!)
Rei: ... okay, this could be a problem.

last edited at Aug 23, 2021 7:53PM

Davies
Image Comments 02 Aug 23:28
joined Apr 15, 2018
Ez-suasveaqtyjf-orig

"I hope you know
If today it doesn't show,
You are
My friend.
That doesn't mean
That when we've had it
We won't go at it
Again and again!"

Davies
Image Comments 27 Jul 20:52
joined Apr 15, 2018
E4pjastvuay6vs0-orig

"What we learned as children, that one plus one equals two, we know to be false. One plus one equals one. We even have a word for when you, plus another, equals one. That word is love."

Davies
Image Comments 08 Apr 13:32
joined Apr 15, 2018
Evmbugvxuaicrcb-orig%20(1)

Tsubasa: The one time I try to flirt with a bit of subtlety! The one time!
Hibiki: ... that was flirting?
Miku: Just don't talk, okay.

joined Apr 15, 2018

New chapter is out.

Ai finds out about Ryou and Miu and throws herself into the legs of yet another girl. Yet another girl looks like, but is apparently legally distinct from, Tae-chan.

last edited at Feb 5, 2021 7:39PM

Davies
joined Apr 15, 2018

I don't really care for the portrayal of Jeanne in this, but the two leads are excellently written.

joined Apr 15, 2018

Wow, Tae-chan and Jimiko feature heavily in this month's chapter!

No, they don't, but I had you going there for a moment, didn't I? Anyway, it basically continues the 'girl who says she hates girls having sex with a different girl' plot from last time.

joined Apr 15, 2018

What even is this manga anymore?

A series of stories about whatever lesbian relationships Kurogane feels like writing this bimonth, all of which take place in the same world. So I suppose that whoever it was that said it's like Shoujo Sect isn't wrong after all, though it's less unified and much darker.

last edited at Oct 7, 2020 12:29PM

joined Apr 15, 2018

Who is Ai?? that chapter appeared before?

Yep. Also the girl who was talking to Ryou on the first page of this chapter.

last edited at Oct 6, 2020 7:06PM

joined Apr 15, 2018

Still no Tae-chan or Jimiko-san in the current chapter of "Tae-chan & Jimiko-san". We're never going to see those two again, are we?

Davies
joined Apr 15, 2018

"The Nishizumi family do not get co--"

"Sadly for anyone who's ever faced you or your sister, it's pretty clear that you're not idiots, so let's not go there, 'kay?"