Forum › Posts by LLENN

joined Apr 8, 2018

A threesome would solve all their problems.

And you are wrong about it each and every time.

Please don't become an ACK, nobody wants another ACK, there's nothing inherently wrong with threesomes, yuyushiki being the only example I can recall this early in the morning.

That being said, the third girl in this story is pretty shit, I hope she goes away soon.

LLENN
Anime season 03 Sep 13:48
joined Apr 8, 2018

I didn't think there would be any yuri this season. but I am happy to see I was wrong

I've actually had the opposite experience? Machikado Mazoku, Granbelm, and Symphogear have all been much lighter on the yuri elements than I'd expected. I mean, they're good, and there's some yuri there, just... not what I'd been anticipating

Considering you couldn't admit Hina Logi was outright yuri, no surprises you can't see the blatant yuri in these shows either.

LLENN
Image Comments 30 Jul 09:41
joined Apr 8, 2018
Gkpdpbq

You'll see once your favorite poke isn't in the game, that the game is fucked up.

joined Apr 8, 2018

My my, how wonderful. I don't think I've seen such a perfectly tailored wish-fulfillment fantasy of this type since Kashimashi

Have you read Tensei Pandemic?

joined Apr 8, 2018

I love when everyone goes against Lilliwyt, it's fun.

LLENN
Image Comments 23 Jul 11:58
joined Apr 8, 2018
75311554_p0

If Sensei was easy to get there would be no manga. The point is that Eiko is actively pursuing Sensei, while Kamu is comfortable with her current position as Eiko's daughter (Some of /u/ even call her just Eiko's pet because she grows cat ears every time she's with her). There is no #KamuTeam because Kamu isn't trying to win, she's okay not winning Eiko romantically, just having her. The romantic goal for Eiko is and will always be Sensei.

And I know you're gonna hate chapter 78 when it drops, so please don't explode when it happens, neither here nor the comment section for chapters is the correct place to explain why you hate the couple. It's what the author wants and she's gonna make it work.

LLENN
Image Comments 23 Jul 08:55
joined Apr 8, 2018
Itatatata_1123098479729889280

What? These rooms are super common, most of the time they involve just kissing though.

LLENN
Image Comments 23 Jul 08:52
joined Apr 8, 2018
75311554_p0

There's no such thing as yuri of Eiko without Sensei, because she daughterzoned Kamu since a long time ago.

LLENN
joined Apr 8, 2018

Best kind of yuri.

LLENN
Image Comments 23 Jul 01:12
joined Apr 8, 2018
75311554_p0

I'm sure there was a better birthday pic that didn't involve Kamu, but eh.

joined Apr 8, 2018

This panel is 100% pure perfection, it was drawn by someone that completely understands the appeal of yuri.

joined Apr 8, 2018

Are we finally getting some plot?

LLENN
joined Apr 8, 2018

She's helping Kurumi drink the water, since she wouldn't be able to do it on her own. It doesn't really count as a kiss.

Lip to lip contact is still a big deal.

last edited at Jun 30, 2019 10:20AM

joined Apr 8, 2018

^ Finally some IRL yuri on this site.

LLENN
Image Comments 18 May 01:49
joined Apr 8, 2018
Hinanoakiss_pg2

How unfortunate.

LLENN
Slow Start discussion 03 May 14:17
joined Apr 8, 2018

I knew that Kamuri's dream looked familiar:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hV_5QiMAD7c

LLENN
Salad Bowl discussion 28 Apr 23:47
joined Apr 8, 2018

Yes, yes, I'm shocked, shocked I tell you, that people have used the word since they were kids and don't know a thing about Romani had no idea the term was considered a slur (including, very likely, the manga author).

I'm even more shocked that some folks are trying to find ways to invalidate that it's considered a slur, so therefore they haven't been doing anything bad and don't have to change their behaviour.

I'm mortally shocked that somebody went and dug up an apparent exception as a "gotcha", which surely must bring the whole thing down.

What I'm not shocked by is that some fool intoned the magic word "SJW".

And you all shouldn't be a bit shocked that I'm telling everyone to cut it out. If you still haven't got it out of your system, there's a big internet out there with better venues to argue your point.

I'm having a really hard time trying to figure out if this whole post is satire or not. I don't really care either way, but still.

LLENN
Image Comments 22 Apr 09:52
joined Apr 8, 2018
60w2hlk

The news about Nintendo deleting trans flags in the stage builder are everywhere, I can't believe you haven't seen the flag before this pic was here.

joined Apr 8, 2018

I want the whole anime subbed like this, it'd be worth a rewatch.

joined Apr 8, 2018

Who cares what it is, I'm just sad it's just a one-shot.

joined Apr 8, 2018

There is some kind of irony going on here with the imouto Mei resembling Lily from zombieland.

joined Apr 8, 2018

So we just have to ignore stuff like the symbols, the Black monument thing in the middle of the field, the things in their head, the mutant (plushie?) in the closet reference to the previous manga and the fish........? Alright then

I saw everything except the mutant plushie, which one is it?

joined Apr 8, 2018

Im gonna laugh if MC is actually the male in the original world and she just forgot about it.

Maybe Lily knew MC as children and grew a crush a on her after MC saved her before, thus the fixation on the hand holding. Then Lily who knew MC was straight (or a gay in denial) wished for a world where MC would like her back. So this world of yuri was created. I mean who else would you choose to be god of a yuri world other than a girl with a name like Lily.

Kazami Lily isn't a male name.

joined Apr 8, 2018

-That would make you an heterosexual, right?
-... Right?
-Oh, yeah, yeah, sure. Ether-o-Serial, right...

EDIT: Oh, this is from the same person who did Idol Pretender... Yeah, she's totally going to have a relationship with Lily, then go back to her world and discover Lily there is a boy. Well, at least I hope the author learned how to do likeable characters, at the very least.

joined Apr 8, 2018

I'm betting that Lily is actually a guy in the MC's timeline and when the MC comes back to her world they will end up on Het relationship. I wont be surprised, considering what this author made.

Why so many people comment without reading?