Forum › Posts by hori_hoe

hori_hoe
Image Comments 25 Sep 02:44
joined Apr 6, 2018
Fabueu0ucaarxbf-orig

eh i got confused i needed a hot minute to realize what's happening. I loveee both pairings tho

joined Apr 6, 2018

i have taken an oath to be monogamous all the way irl but wth tamasusi these fantasies are impossible huhuhu

shall I consider enrolling in this university lol

joined Apr 6, 2018

they said the s word lets goooooo. i want the next chapter button nowwwww. for now I will retweet the artist's tweet for this

joined Apr 6, 2018

hoo spicy

hori_hoe
joined Apr 6, 2018

"so many ships with so little time" SOOO MANY whoooo?

joined Apr 6, 2018

adorableee

hori_hoe
joined Apr 6, 2018

I like Niina. She has awakened me finding Lamias as charming. The concept of warm person is adorable too. Ending with Niina as partner pls?

hori_hoe
Inversion discussion 29 Aug 05:15
joined Apr 6, 2018

Every panel made me uhm feel the sexual tension. I felt how slow it was. Almost like the breathing was accounted

joined Apr 6, 2018

woah WOAH so she is horny everytime bc her gf always holds her hand

joined Apr 6, 2018

THE OBLIVIOUSNESS IS KILLING ME

joined Apr 6, 2018

I just hope they will have a healthy deal.

joined Apr 6, 2018

I just hope they will have a healthy deal.

joined Apr 6, 2018

...uhm

joined Apr 6, 2018

ahhhhh i am not sure if this is progress or a regression at the same time???

but I guess its progress but in the wrong direction? it should have been let's get this OUT OF OUR SYSTEM

at least they are on the same track hopefully...

joined Apr 6, 2018

they have almost the same faces i am confused

joined Apr 6, 2018

the one shot chapter 23 - thank you thank you. I forgot that a cure will be invented as time passes by. When I finished reading the main story I am somehow hated the idea that they will get to meet every single time but always get to experience the feeling of losing each other as the bride slowly decline SO IT HURTS TO THINK ABOUT IT

THEN THE CURE HAPPENED thankyoutheshipissailingsmoothly mymindishealed

hori_hoe
joined Apr 6, 2018

woah woah okaaaaay. They did it. I guess we've all been waiting that to happen

so many things is happening, i am genuinely confused with how calm they seem considering new characters but yes doing it in the church confuses me more

joined Apr 6, 2018

as i press the next chapter it gets harder to read

joined Apr 6, 2018

this is why yanfei was born

hori_hoe
joined Apr 6, 2018

ehhhh- ok so let's end this manga with her challenging fate. Good luck!

that kinda left a sour taste in my mouth since the buildup was awwww then baaaam btch all this time you've been recognizing her sister's scent????

this deserves another last part just to assure readers that everything will be okay coz I am a little conflicted HAH

joined Apr 6, 2018

i studied in an all-girls school and once you are used to it, gender is such a fluid concept. I learned how to not remember that gender stereotypes exist. i forgot such things exist hah. everyone is best boi or/and best girl!

u literally can try to be anything u want just close your ears and eyes if needed then always prioritize yourself

joined Apr 6, 2018

i feel like that the characters are sooo accurate personality wise

the script wow nice definitely something they have or may have said

joined Apr 6, 2018

Srsly every i think the action and transformation scenes are soooo freaking cool. the kink and degeneracy scenes come then I remember wtf is this manga HAHAHA

but I am glad that there is this endless loop of being overpowered since their kinks just level up with their power

it is hilarious and amazing at the same time

joined Apr 6, 2018

adorable.

joined Apr 6, 2018

I could have taken more of the angst just for fun and make it more painful :D

but yes this ended nicely