Forum › Posts by OmegaBlue0231

OmegaBlue0231
joined Jan 11, 2018

Nice, I ship it. It's about time she got someone who actually likes here instead of someone who doesn't care about her.

OmegaBlue0231
Image Comments 10 Nov 13:12
joined Jan 11, 2018
Emt5bvixmaap2gp-orig

In Calli's stream this morning she said she and Kiara are working on a song together.

OmegaBlue0231
joined Jan 11, 2018

To forgive a bitch is up to god, to send them to him is up to me.

joined Jan 11, 2018

I guess the manga was axed?

I mean, one of the most important plot points in the story was the thing with Ookuma's parents, who were super conservative and super strict and forced all sorts of stupid rules on her -- like not allowing her to date anyone unless they explicitly give the relationship their okay! And for that the dating candidate would have to submit a résumé, have an interview with them, convince them that there were serious feelings involved, etc. etc.

There's no way the author would leave those issues unaddressed, unless the publishing company told her to end the series now.

Yeah either the author forgot that plot point or it was going to be a volume three thing and the manga got axed at the end of 2.

OmegaBlue0231
Citrus + discussion 20 Oct 16:13
joined Jan 11, 2018

So... once again we readers are left to form conjectures on how Matsuri suddenly has a baby bro AND WHY.

Her parents had sex :v

Again

I-is THAT how is babby made? :o

How is babby formed? How girl get pragnent?

OmegaBlue0231
joined Jan 11, 2018

This ending needed to be two parts, they were never really shown becoming a couple, it just happened.

OmegaBlue0231
Citrus + discussion 19 Oct 14:52
joined Jan 11, 2018

Now go! And let the ship come back to life!

OmegaBlue0231
joined Jan 11, 2018

Damn tree girl is smooth.

OmegaBlue0231
Liberty discussion 25 Aug 17:37
joined Jan 11, 2018

I'm kinda happy to see that the hate for this story and the characters is somewhat universal. This awful manga is bringing all of us together in bitter harmony.

At least it's not Happy End.

OmegaBlue0231
Liberty discussion 25 Aug 16:20
joined Jan 11, 2018

C'mon, isn't everybody looking forward to the scenes where Maki tells Liz she's quitting, but won't tell her the truth about why, and Liz won't just say, "Please don't leave me," and breakup angst ensues, and then Liz finds out the real reason and confronts senpai, then Liz and Maki get back together, and then Liz just hauls off and smacks Maki because reasons?

Should be fun.

At this point I'm wondering if the cheating will be brushed under the rug and never told to Maki.

OmegaBlue0231
Liberty discussion 25 Aug 12:39
joined Jan 11, 2018

I'm not 100% sure how to feel about this manga.

I feel angry, this could have been an interesting story about a shitty love interest not being shitty anymore but instead they forced a third party to force those two apart so they can get back together and the love interest does zero personal growth because magically the two of them getting back together fixes everything.

last edited at Aug 25, 2020 12:50PM

joined Jan 11, 2018

Chapter 63.5 went heavy on the fan service.

OmegaBlue0231
joined Jan 11, 2018

is this topping the cell phone yuri?

Still not as good as tree yuri.

You can't just mention this stuff and act like everyone knows about it. LINKS!!

Here it is https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_broom_and_the_banana_peel

It's about the spirits of two trees.

OmegaBlue0231
joined Jan 11, 2018

is this topping the cell phone yuri?

Still not as good as tree yuri.

joined Jan 11, 2018

Hell yeah!

joined Jan 11, 2018

I love how her plan to show those two as evil vile people is just blowing up in her face, mostly because she can't hide her disdain.

joined Jan 11, 2018

Well at least they finally confirmed what we all knew from the moment Yukka entered the story.

OmegaBlue0231
joined Jan 11, 2018

That's the most work someone has put into something that could easily be done by confessing.

joined Jan 11, 2018

Oh god she's multiplying!

OmegaBlue0231
joined Jan 11, 2018

This is just hentai with some dialogue, is what I’m seeing

It's a Mira story but with worse plot.

joined Jan 11, 2018

Whoa, Chi really got pretty. She looks good with longer hair and no bags under her eyes.

Yeah once she started taking care of herself she really improved.

OmegaBlue0231
joined Jan 11, 2018

So what's the odds that she's the daughter of a Yakuza boss and that's the reason she can fight?

OmegaBlue0231
joined Jan 11, 2018

Slowly but surely Aki will build a harem of all the other girls.

OmegaBlue0231
SHY discussion 09 Jul 00:21
joined Jan 11, 2018

We have two cute guys so now we can ship them together

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aYVFbgvRNw

OmegaBlue0231
joined Jan 11, 2018

Finally a non useless lesbian! She kicked that drama right out of there!