Forum › Posts by BPnthr

BPnthr
School Zone discussion 14 Dec 00:39
joined Dec 16, 2017

This chapter’s Yokoe was so fucking cursed. My soul made the SM64 “oof” sound when she tried to play it cool.

Part of me thinks the Yatsude theory of Yokoe’s weirdness makes sense after this chapter—but I think she is conceptually bound to being wrong, soooo... IDK.

Also now we know that Kei, like Donkey Kong, comes with “expansion pak included” so that’s cool. DEEPEST LORE

That's it. Ya did it. Ya killed me. Never have I seen a comment more fitting on a comedy manga. I'm in tears.

Expansion pak....bruh.

joined Dec 16, 2017

It was all a horny and twisted day dream. Remember kids, keep your dangerous fetish fictional (unless its legal and your partner is truly okay with it and is done safely).

Can't quote this enough. If it's fictional and no one is actually getting hurt, it's your mind. Do what you want as long as it stays there. Unless of course it's legal between two consending adults. Then, well... just keep everyone else not consenting out of it. Enjoy :)

joined Dec 16, 2017

I'm digging through 80s/90s vibe here!

BPnthr
Yuru Oyako discussion 04 Oct 21:30
joined Dec 16, 2017

This smooth mofo...

joined Dec 16, 2017

(They're not gay, they're just European).

First: Why not both?
Second: Over at some Discord server I'm in, I've just watched a MagiReco parody of that song.

What discord server is this? Are there yuri things? Invite?

BPnthr
joined Dec 16, 2017

The one set of comments that I can enjoy the hilarious commentary. All ships sank in several pages at once. I love you people. Could does less with the arguments about the level of drama but that's a fan for ya. Respect.

joined Dec 16, 2017

I feel...anxiety... I feel like there's a missing "tragedy" tag. Hah...

Yeah... that weird frame skip...before the last page....not a warm and fuzzy...

joined Dec 16, 2017

Explain doughnut holes then! Those were AMAZEBALLS.

BPnthr
joined Dec 16, 2017

There is no way magane-ko doesn't know. That situation was a pure setup!

joined Dec 16, 2017

Jeepers... we share a birthday...!

joined Dec 16, 2017

Actual intelligent people who can discern fiction from real. I appreciate you all.

BPnthr
joined Dec 16, 2017

That end pic... BBW Earth. What a missed opportunity.

BPnthr
joined Dec 16, 2017

YES THEY DO
NOW FUCK OFF YOU USELESS THIRD-WHEEL, FIND OTHER GIRL TO BULLY YOU, AND LEAVE THESE TWO ALONE

Ah-hemm

Let Omi alone, she didn't do anything wrong. She just wanted to help Koguma because she thought it was burden for her so she wanted to take off a little by doing it in her place.What people forget in this, is that both Omi and Hino have done it soly for Koguma because both thought it was a burden for her. There were no ill intent behind, neither a "cheating" like some are saying.

If Omi-Kun was a friend, she should have just asked instead of assuming. Not doing so sends wrong signals and causes confusion. As it surely did. So no, Omi-Kun gets to leave and let the cute awkward couple in peace.
...shoo. Shoooo..

BPnthr
SHY discussion 30 Sep 02:16
joined Dec 16, 2017

Serenata, I AK will not get it. Your explanation as well as others were very clear. There seems to be a clear disconnect.

BPnthr
SHY discussion 21 Sep 04:39
joined Dec 16, 2017

This, is what I expected to see in a female heroine. This is good. There is struggle and development. Because of who she is, not what she is. Because who is around her. She's overcoming the obstacles in front of her, even when all the chips are down and she's definitely got it all stacked against her. She's not perfect, she's flawed, but she has heart, courage, and the will to win. Why couldn't we have that in today's movies.

BPnthr
Yukino Plan discussion 02 Sep 13:03
joined Dec 16, 2017

I'm ready for this creepy ride! My prediction is complete reversal. The manipulator will be the manipulated. Just as planned. Sana will be the one completely helpless, and she'll have to rely on Yukino. She'll realize the suffocation of it all as Yukino will be much...much worse. Just repay the "kindness" with "kindness". Because Sana is hers... BAD END??

MY BODY IS READY

BPnthr
joined Dec 16, 2017

I'm jealous. First time a manga ever made me feel like I wanted something like that in my love life. That was beautiful. Here's to hoping they stay the course.

joined Dec 16, 2017

Yuri, like all ,edit come with may different tastes. Some you may like and some you won't. That's okay. If it's not for you there's something out there that will tickle your fancy. If so, great. There's something for everyone and not everyone has to like what everyone else likes. That's to be celebrated.

All that said, this is cute and funny. Balanced, as all things should be.

joined Dec 16, 2017

My heart can only take but so much...they are adorable

BPnthr
joined Dec 16, 2017

There is nothing worse than the feeling of being unable to do anything for the one you care about. She's in a precarious situation and I think, to Kaoru, she's afraid more of losing the last bit of comfort she's got. She can't get it from her cheating husband and she cannot give it to Uta. She also has tone realize that Uta is strong in moving forward and she doesn't want to be left alone. Ultimately, she's selfish. This probably is less about Uta and more about maintaining her status quo.

BPnthr
joined Dec 16, 2017

Hold on to your butts!

BPnthr
joined Dec 16, 2017

How unfortunate this didn't get serialized(?)

BPnthr
joined Dec 16, 2017

I see people using creepy in a rather strange way. Does the art style really make you feel uneasy or make you feel unplesant? That's the definition of creepy.

It's a cute story. I like how light-hearted it is.

joined Dec 16, 2017

Nyoro~n

I laughed out loud when this happened. The cutest little lolidiot.

joined Dec 16, 2017

What?

What's the question? She got turned on, broke her concentration.

last edited at Jan 8, 2019 7:45PM by Nezchan