konamy
Image Comments 29 Nov 05:48
1323weqw
joined Jul 6, 2012
42885468_big_p4%20eng

this is adorable and that's what matters

1323weqw
joined Jul 6, 2012

I actually stopped watching Railgun mid-way.
I haven't watched the original Index series, but decided to pick this up because of Kuroko. But after seeing how she was treated... yeah, it was just insulting. I figured where it was headed when they added Touma in - your typical harem lead who's worth about as much as a piece of cardboard. But hey, not seen the first, maybe he's a nice guy? But not worthy of a harem THAT fucking big.

Any show that has to resort to a one-sided yuri obsession as it's primary source of humor isn't worth watching, no matter how good the plot may be. Especially when you know that character that 'likes girls', will magically switch orientation and become just another generic harem slut. sigh

I mean, I really wouldn't mind if the issue was ACTUALLY addressed, I mean, Kuroko seriously shows that she loves Mikoto, and isn't just an obsessed fan-girl. But instead of discussing the matter, they keep it as comedy, and just have Mikoto electrocute her whenever she does something. Really pisses me off.

couldn't agree enough on this ..
this comment is pure gold bless you

1323weqw
joined Jul 6, 2012

Grandma's got game though.

Holy fuck, reading back, maybe she's not getting any because that hood makes her look like a giant dick:
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/le_petit_chaperon_rouge#5

(the second panel)

how can I unsee that now

last edited at Sep 27, 2014 4:31PM

konamy
My Beloved discussion 26 Sep 11:23
1323weqw
joined Jul 6, 2012

Oh I liked it, personally I'm rooting for the onee-chan... Idk why really.

thank goodness I'm not the only one then
I'm rooting for Tsukiko too

konamy
Jin 09 Jun 18:34
1323weqw
joined Jul 6, 2012

yes ,, thank you very much
this is the best thing ever