Forum › Posts by pod7

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

the "turning straight girls gay" experience right there

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

The stubborn girl did something, maybe she wrote a kanzaku wishing for Aya to disappear?

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

Could someone kindly explain to me the train station scenes? Specifically the one with the third girl. The way I read it, made it seem like she pushed two people in front of the train but she only ever talks about Hinako

The scene with Hinako, Munakata, and Shiori at the train station has Munakata & Shiori committing suicide by train in front of Hinako. She doesn’t push them into it like she does with Junko later on. The implication of Hinako’s dialogue with Munakata is that Junko has been tricking girls at their school into prostitution (or at least getting raped) through a so-called ‘social club’, with the girls committing suicide out of shame because of that.

The key takeaway should be that Junko is the worst.

Wow, that is a lot more brutal than I realized. Thank you for the explanation!

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

Could someone kindly explain to me the train station scenes? Specifically the one with the third girl. The way I read it, made it seem like she pushed two people in front of the train but she only ever talks about Hinako

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

say what you will about the story but the art is so clean wtf i might be reading just for that

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

I wish there was an epilogue where they meet Mika again but as a couple. Whichever way it went, that is something I would like to see

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

I feel like I could definitely see this as a live action adaptation

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

Is this the jumping of a large aquatic predator moment that makes me not want to read this series anymore

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

I half-expected the gyaru to randomly be a science expert savant that could help her

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

come the fuck on rofl

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

I have so much holomeme brainrot that when Polka was going down on Nenechi I heard Nenechi's seal noises

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

I hope Yoh slits that dude's throat. I'll never know because I can't stand this trash anymore

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

Theres got to be an epilogue or one-shot sequel down the line. It felt a bit abrupt but I still liked it

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

i wish the credit page for ch27 was canon

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

The last four pages of ch 7... incredible. I could feel the music cut out and the reverb on his voice when he said Benika and she had to freeze. Love this a lot. Would be awesome if it were adapted.

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

Mmm, yes, love having my heart and soul crushed into a fine powder and blown away with the summer breeze

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

This made me think of Makoto Shinkai's films for some reason, as well as The Great Passage

pod7
Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

I hope they end up together romantically

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

Based peon is based

pod7
Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

Considering the tags I was ready to go into nihilism mode but this was actually kind of nice and interesting? Would be interesting to read this meeting from Lily's perspective as well. Excited to read this

pod7
Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

Hmm, is it going to turn out that she's been gay this whole time but had to live up to the brutal rigidity of gender expectations for her entire adult life?

I love that the granddaughter not only picked up on it instantly, but was also supportive without making a big scene about it.

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

Is this an early April Fools thing

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

inb4 it ends with kyo and fuyuki getting married

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

I want Ako to get invited to stay at their place

pod7
Anemone discussion 24 Feb 18:30
Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

Damn what an idiot giving up a beautiful princess wife for some snot nosed kid brother. She probably sudoku'd after