Forum › Posts by BlueBerry

BlueBerry
Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

Huh, what's wrong with Nene and Amane? Why are they both insisted that they are NOT cute ... Was it supposed to cue for major plot point later on regarding their break up / misunderstanding / insecurities? Also, I really really hope the ship doesn't sink. If senpai and Kou are joining the contest together, it would extra cool that each of them photograph Nene and Amane individually and then end with them as a couple again ... Please author, don't break my heart T.T

BlueBerry
Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

2 years 22 chapters ....and it only gets more and more angsty. I just wish, pray super hard, that now that Kaoru realizes Uta's feelings, there will be more development to these two's relationship (also when is Rei-freaking-kun will be back to settle this mess? Things were at least superficially peaceful when he was around, then for the few chapters that he went missing, hell broke loose for us readers T.T). At this point, Uta is giving up, Kaoru is losing everyone she cares, I can't think of what more could go wrong (beside major character death of course), what a perfect classic drama series sweat

BlueBerry
Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

Uh-oh, I get the feeling that the end is near (and not a good one...)

BlueBerry
Oddman 11 discussion 30 Dec 01:16
Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

Setsu is having her future familial life planned out without her say-so. At what point can we just forget twin brother and have Setsu forced into her harem against her will?

After she collects Itami the sister obviously :")

BlueBerry
Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

Mari: "Of course I like you. I like you, but... I don't want to go to jail yet "

last edited at Dec 25, 2018 5:10AM

BlueBerry
Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

....and that is how you create a harem. Now where is the sequel in which those 2 grows up and we have a reversal tag xD

BlueBerry
Citrus + discussion 25 Dec 04:30
Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

I expect 2 things from this season: HaruminxMatsuri's wedding and YuzuMei smut. Who's with me xD

BlueBerry
Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

so this is what happens when you want a threesome but the lovers are still faithful to each other at the same time...

Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

now where is the sequel?

BlueBerry
Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

it's funny, full stop.

BlueBerry
Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

huh, thought it was a oneshot with a weird sad ending, turns out it is a threeshot with a slightly more happy ending. Well, one can't be too greedy here...

BlueBerry
Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

What....

BlueBerry
Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

Confused!!!! Wtf did I just read? Does she like Tamaki? Or Yuu? Or both?? Who does Yuu like??

BlueBerry
Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

Or the phone could be solar chargedd :)

Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

This is a first harem story that I've read without really feeling like it's harem story (probably because the "prince" only shows potential interest in one person). I really hope it's a 1v1 ending, but if not, this series will still pass as being funny as heck to me xD

Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

We get it already. Men are evil in carnate, while women are all pure and innocent as the driven snow.

At least you got that right, m8. Okay joking aside, you can feel offended all you want, but facts are still facts and as long as criminals out there are males being cruel and rude, your gender will just have to suffer from the stigma. Plussss it's not like females are not subjected to prejudice as well, so don't need to feel like life in unfair, aye?

BlueBerry
Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

I wonder if anyone reads My Secret Brother the webtoon or not, but Rini and Hanmi looks uncannily similar, except their skin color of course xD

BlueBerry
Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

very strong yandere vibe indeed (also happen to be one of my fantasies in all honesty) xD

BlueBerry
Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

Awwwwww I love these kind of reversal. After all the bittersweet endings we have been getting lately, something sweet like this is definitely welcomed

Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

lol I don't mind if this goes on for another 20 chapters. It's amazing how that thing that slightly resembles plot can still move forward despite all the ridiculous (but funny af) comedy going on atm. I cant', I just can't... author-san is f*cking genious xD

BlueBerry
Still Sick discussion 30 Oct 05:45
Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

"What do you mean, there is only one flower fair a year"...Alright, nothing to see here. Just some random stalker manager who wants to get close to our MC. Nothing suspicious here, shoo shoo go do your own business xD

BlueBerry
Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

I was ready for Yuu to straight up dump Emi like the sack of potato she was. Smh.

angry ranting about Emi redacted

Since the ending is vague as hell for me and therefore entirely up for my own biased personal interpretation. My own take is -

If we take what the terrible friend say about the toy cat at face value: "I have to do it or it doesn't count." If Yuu gives her the cat charm, this relationship is bupkiss. Since I find this "friend" 'utterly unlikable, she got dumped. Yuu is moving on and leaving this moron behind. Shallow take #1.*Yes, I'm entirely avoiding the hand holding panel.*

I'm not sure if either person has the usual romantic feelings towards the other party. (Oh noz, realism in my manga /s) Adult Yuu mentioned in chapter 2 that she gets a bit of superiority complex because of Emi's obsession towards her. And then if you look at the earlier timeline during middle school in chapter 2, when Yuu gets turned down by the guy she went crying to Eimi. What happens here? "*The moment she cried to me, her best friend, I became the protagonist."* I... wha?

Emi likes to feel important/"be of use" to Yuu, but if Yuu leaves her for a romantic partner, Emi is out of the picture. Since Emi is unable to comprehend love, she decides to imitate Yuu's behavior. Usually, imitating someone is a good way to learn things. But since we're talking about love and all sorts of emotional stuff that goes into this, it's not something this dense ass b can comprehend. She steals Yuu's love interests as a way to make sure no filthy men take away the only worthy person she has. While she may start out trying to understand love, but a lot of selfish things got mixed into it and she became a doucehbag.

"I hate things like love."

Because she can't understand it. Doesn't understand it. Won't accept it. It takes Yuu away from her. If she keeps taking the things that Yuu loves repeatedly then maybe she'll finally understand it. I get that concept of love may be different for everybody, but there are ways to go about this without becoming an utter prick.

Here's another reading of the last couple of pages:
Here's your dumb cat -> I'm running the show now -> Takes the lead -> Hand holding scene -> This is just a small payback for all the emotional garbage you made me go through -> Super fitting credit page

Dude I love your summary. It is absolutely fitting and hilarious.

sigh And here I thought we gonna get some interesting multi-chapter series and bang, the author just drops it after 3 chapters. I was so distracted with chapter 3 (thinking it was a filter chapter) that I only noticed things like "isn't it uncomfortable kissing in glasses?" and "oooooh, don't think I didn't notice your matching nails" also "one of you guys should really cut your nails short" a ha ha ha. After that I obviously had to reread... I really hate these kinds of open endings that don't really give you space for positive imagination. The relationship just seems so...toxic, no matter how you look at it T.T

BlueBerry
Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

Yes here comes another one... Please don't turn 2018 into the year of tragedy T.T

BlueBerry
Please discussion 26 Oct 11:32
Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

it's just so beautiful...and utterly heartbreaking T.T

BlueBerry
Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

This! This is what I have been looking for. This should been what happens in EVERY FREAKING HAREM MANGA.

The succubus and the yuki-onna in Rosario + Vampire are basically canon thanks to fan insistance. Although that harem never had much suspense, it was always going to be Protagonist-Kun and First Girl.

Also since what chapter did they become canon may I ask? I remembered shipping them but then dropped the manga all too soon.

last edited at Oct 22, 2018 10:19AM