Forum › Posts by NinetyTwo

__tachibana_hibiki_senki_zesshou_symphogear_drawn_by_namayon
joined Jul 14, 2017

@runrin There are two more volumes left. I'm currently working on Ch.16's translation. So expect more updates in the coming weeks.

Note: Updates most likely won't be regular weekly releases because of our work/school schedule. But I will try to release as much as possible every month so people aren't left hanging.

last edited at Sep 20, 2019 1:06PM

NinetyTwo
joined Jul 14, 2017

@Chikaon

I'm unsure which movie you mean, but if you mean "Liz to Aoi Tori", I'd recommend you watch Season 2 since it introduces Mizore and Nozomi, including their overall relationship. Though I don't think the movie and TV anime series is considered canon (it's more of a side story if I'm not mistaken).

If you mean the third movie, "Hibike! Euphonium: Chikai no Finale", I would definitely recommend Season 2 since it's a direct sequel.

joined Jul 14, 2017

@whitenight2013 Sorry for the confusion. I noticed a lot of other commenters on MangaDex had the same concerns. So I will try to get Ch.11 out within a week for everyone.

joined Jul 14, 2017

@Symphogeah @Korath It may make a bit more sense in the next chapter. This and Ch.11 are closely related to each other.

NinetyTwo
joined Jul 14, 2017

Saori thinks all tanks look the same on Pg.13, but by Ep.11 of GuP she can tell the difference between a Pz.III Aust. H and G. Amazing character development.

This was a fun read. Feels bad for Erika, but I'd love to see how the series would have ended up if it was Erika running things.

NinetyTwo
joined Jul 14, 2017

@netgirl She lied to Yuuko about "buying" hot cocoa. She did drink some hot cocoa, but she actually bought milk tea so it'll be sold out when Yuuko tries to buy some.

NinetyTwo
joined Jul 14, 2017

@admiralquincy This is part of an anthology series, "Rubicon", that contains some prior doujin releases (Cement Addiction, A Chilly Spring Afternoon, and A NakaYoshikawa Work) and new releases (the ones released this month). Hope that answers your question!

joined Jul 14, 2017

HonoNico is life. I need more!

joined Jul 14, 2017

Idols, a weapon to surpass Metal Gear. This doujin was wonderfully, hilarious.

joined Jul 14, 2017

@MarqFJA87 Thanks for the spot!

NinetyTwo
joined Jul 14, 2017

@Marion Diabolito I actually intend on working on a HonoNico pairing from Shiina Kuro one day. Which is one reason I picked that as the credit page to begin with. Shiina Kuro's works on HonoNico look good!

joined Jul 14, 2017

@Wanderer Check out the group page at the start of recent chapters. You can see their homepage, Twitter, and Discord link.

NinetyTwo
joined Jul 14, 2017

why am I the only who can hear yuka-chan n kayanon voices there? lol

You aren't the only one. Every time I read a doujin with an anime adaptation, I hear their voices along with it.

NinetyTwo
joined Jul 14, 2017

The ending had me rolling. I love these two!

NinetyTwo
Image Comments 28 Jul 10:05
joined Jul 14, 2017
Fnfm43d

Then I hope they add in double-sleeping bags if there is ever a sequel!

NinetyTwo
Image Comments 27 Jul 08:17
joined Jul 14, 2017
Fnfm43d

Double the warmth, double the comfy. I hope these actually exist!

joined Jul 14, 2017

Pg.62 - "The Chef of South Polar" is a real movie. Check out information about it here: http://asianwiki.com/The_Chef_of_South_Polar

joined Jul 14, 2017

@Reejun
Thank you very much for your input! I've looked at some of your corrections and some were indeed typos or just poor grammar due to both myself and the previous translator. For Chapter 3, I had to fix up the original script which was vastly different than the one used here. So while it doesn't really excuse the final quality of the script, it certainly was difficult to rewrite someone else's words into a releasable script.

As for Chapter 4, I started that myself and I'd have to say I did make some silly mistakes as well. I'm still a relative novice translator, so I can't vouch for an absolute best representative look of the manga. Especially since I had just discovered this series a month ago. So I must admit, I'm still getting a hang of all the girls and their personalities. But I'll do my best to make sure that the series is both a readable work for all English-levels, while being an accurate representation of the manga.

In any case, thank you for your translation check of the manga! I'll be on higher vigilance from now. If anyone else sees any problems, I can update it and send it back to get re-typesetted. Thank you all for the comments!

joined Jul 14, 2017

My thanks to the translators for putting in their free time to translate this.

Thank you for the support! After reading a bit further in, I really liked the dynamic and I wanted to continue the translation for this series!

At the moment of writing, I'm done with Ch.7's TL. So I intend to go full-in and translate the rest!

joined Jul 14, 2017

Glad to have some new New Game releases! Such a sweet series <3

NinetyTwo
joined Jul 14, 2017

boyfriend

Stop saying it, that's the bad word number 14.

Yeah, that's another thing: Was the word actually "boyfriend" in Japanese (kareshi), or is this a mistranslation of koibito (lit. "lover")?

Pg.42 correct? If so, yes that is correct. カレシ is used by Nanoha in this instance. Pg.44 also has Vita say 彼氏 as well.

NinetyTwo
joined Jul 14, 2017

...is this out of order, or just... really hard to follow?

Edit: It made more sense as it went, but that's still a really disorienting shift without much to establish where and when we are. Also, it didn't really resolve anything, which was weird.

The author mentions it in the afterword on Pg.48. But he actually had a lot more planned for this story, but eventually trimmed it down. Not to mention his time constraints while working on this.

Based on his afterword, it also seems to be based on his trips to various hot springs around Japan too. Which I must say, are painstakingly recreated in these works.

NinetyTwo
joined Jul 14, 2017

In English, a band called "Tank Titties" would be an incredibly hilarious name for a band xD

Edit: Just realized. "Tank Tits" is slang for big breasts. Unintentional wordplay maybe?

last edited at Mar 26, 2018 8:43PM

NinetyTwo
joined Jul 14, 2017

I was expecting a "tabenaide kudasai!" somewhere, but man was that a good read! Thanks for the work!

NinetyTwo
NYOW GAME! discussion 19 Oct 05:53
joined Jul 14, 2017

That was an unexpected ending...but with Sonobe, anything is possible!