Forum › Posts by Naguya

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

Só cute the continuation, happy to know the both of them from previous work are still together! After so many years I am discovering this masterpiece of author. Really, mangas from before are so much better than the ones from now, you can feel the true feelings.

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

I have been asking myself for a little while... Is lesbian prostitution in Japan a thing? I mean, does it really exist or is it just something that can be seen in manga?

Do you really have to ask? As long as people want sex there will be prostitution and as long as some of those people want to have sex with the same gender there will be prostitutes catering to them. Wouldn't be surprised if there were lesbian prostitutes in those times where being a lesbian or a prostitute, let alone both got you stoned.

Yes, I need to ask, because in my country this doesn't exist. I have made plenty of research, there isn't lesbian only in my country, perhaps in a very hidden place and not on internet like in Japan? I am not a Wikipedia nor a well known all countries and all people and I nor judge them as equals necessities.
So besides being rude like you, I just ask for information, miss/sir Wikipedia.
Also, judging by your response, you don't know the rules of different countries very well to give such a poor and sad response.

last edited at Jul 17, 2022 9:04PM

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

I have been asking myself for a little while... Is lesbian prostitution in Japan a thing? I mean, does it really exist or is it just something that can be seen in manga?
Also, if it really exists, how does the matter of contracting diseases work? I ask for a girl like Maron-chan, but she's been with several other women, in this case wouldn't I be at risk of contracting a sexual disease?
I've read some manga related to the subject and it seems to really be a Japan thing, and it brought me curiosity on how this work out...

Naguya
Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

Well, I've seen a relationship between two women, one 23 years old and the other 54 years old, they started the relationship when the youngest was 18, they are very happy and the relationship is very healthy... They say they learn a lot from each other, and it's one of the most beautiful relationships I've ever seen in my life... I am a 24 years old girl/woman, I certainly would date someone older than me, no problem at all if the relationship is healthy.

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

Yall wear underwear underneath ur pajamas (I mean yes everyone should wear their pants but vests and bras??)

As a girl (or woman I am 24 lol), I must say, you may sleep wearing bra but it is very uncomfortable comparing to wearing no bra at all. Normally when I sleep I wear a baggy/loose panties, a dress or a large size shirt and shorts.

Naguya
Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

If you read this manga with Utena's eyes you will be really disturbed...

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

Houzuki-sama reminds me of Saint-Juste-sama from Oniisama e.

OMG finally someone here remembers our beloved Saint Just-Sama! Now we need to remember Fukiko and Kaoru No Kimi!

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

Oh wow I am 150cm :( I am old enough by now to not be growing up anymore!

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

That manga they were referring is Lady Oscar "The Rose Of Versailles"

Naguya
Lily System discussion 28 Dec 22:04
Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

Vanilla yuri enthusiast:

What series/movie is this from?

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

Wow, but isnt 40 low in japanese exams? They can pass with low score?

To my knowledge, 40 is pretty much the lowest passing grade I've seen in any test, regardless of country. It was mostly 50% in college in Germany, but some tests were 40%, while others were even 60%. Since University education tries to have at least some global standard and comparability, I'd say 40% to pass does sometimes happen.

In my country we need to hit 70% to be able to pass!

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

Don't lie to me Itou Hachi!
This is what they truly did:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/master_and_mel_oneeloli_hentai

Naguya
Lily System discussion 20 Dec 11:39
Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

Naguya posted:

THE END?????
I CERTAINLY suggest "WHAT THE FUCK AM I READING?" here ಠ_ಠ

Who said it was the end?

According to page 4 of chapter 1, there are 21 "episodes".

At the bottom of the page there is "The End" but I just noticed that the other chapters also have it. If it were the end it would really be a pretty random story lol

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

I've gotta ask this--is it really possible to get that much separation between your little toe and the others while keeping the rest of them together, or have NSFW manga been lying to me all these years?

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/a_mistress_who_tempts_her_maid_ch08#5

Some people can do it... it's called "anatomical deviation", I can do some things with my fingers that most of the population can't...

Naguya
Lily System discussion 20 Dec 11:29
Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

THE END?????
I CERTAINLY suggest "WHAT THE FUCK AM I READING?" here ಠ_ಠ

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

This is so funny and cute, more people have to get to know it!!

So I read this manga as I have never read before and then I see my own comment on it!
By the way! It is a GREAT manga and I still recommend it :P

Naguya
Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

OMG MiO I Love You!!!!!
Shizuka you MUST go to Mio's home as fast as you can!
That kiss, omg! <3

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

So she bought the flowers again and this happened: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/master_and_mel_oneeloli_hentai

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

That's the only way you can save less on fuel. (lol) [*Brazilians crying*] T_T

It is nice to see a Brazilian here haha
A full tank of Yuri please~

Naguya
Dog's Life discussion 02 Sep 18:57
Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

So... Somehow I got here AGAIN lol, is someone going through this curse? I am trapped in this story since 2018, anyway... Pochi!!!! xD

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

I suggest "What the fuck I am reading?" tag

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

Hm, I don't know if I would consider this non-moe art. It looks like what would be considered the staple "cute" artstyle a few decades ago. Either way I like what I'm reading so far.

Yes, it was the cute artstyle some time ago, I still think it is one of the best artstyle till now!

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

Whaaat? Where is more??? I need more of my gigolette!

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

The end of the story is good, but I'm not completely satisfied. First, as time passed, "Sensei" remembers all the happenings, as as she is reborn it is explained in the series that she doesn't forget any memories she gained. While Iris and Sara don't remember anything, Iris was reborn at the same time as Sara, they both met at the same school they attended years ago (before they both reincarnated) and then the same story repeats itself, the difference that a way was found. to prolong the lives of brides, so at the end of the last chapter we see Iris and Sara as school teachers who studied and do not remember their last reincarnation, it's a shame, because it was such a beautiful story! While Aoi and Shion know what happened they prefer not to intrude on Iris and Sara's "new" life so they don't suffer and remember what they both went through.

last edited at Jul 26, 2021 4:33PM

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

Where is next chapter????