Forum › Posts by Michykat

Michykat
joined Jun 25, 2017

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/my_unrequited_love_ch03#6
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/my_unrequited_love_ch03#7

I completely agree with you, Kaoru basically uses Uta as "someone to love" when she doesn't feel like she's getting affection from Reichii,

If I recall rightly, Reiichi accused Kaoru of pursuing the hug thing with him purely as a pretext to hug Uta (ostensibly as part of her strategy to get Uta to open up), and she didn't deny it.

^^^^ yes!!!

Michykat
joined Jun 25, 2017

I hope she leaves him next chapter. IT'S BEEN 84 YEARS!!!!!!

Michykat
joined Jun 25, 2017

So cute!!

Michykat
joined Jun 25, 2017

Anyone else Team Sayo already? She's so pure.

joined Jun 25, 2017

Why is this so good???

Michykat
1 x ½ discussion 11 Jul 19:59
joined Jun 25, 2017

Thank y'all for translations! The extra is hilarious. So thankful for Taiyaki and your team.

Michykat
joined Jun 25, 2017

Omg!!! Finally. Thank you, thank you

Michykat
1 x ½ discussion 03 Jul 21:19
joined Jun 25, 2017

Ayako with a bazooka lol. Don't mess with her cute Asuka-chan!

Did you notice that Ayako is now acting like Asuka was in earlier chapters? Jealous?

Yes yes, you're so right, hehe. Ayako has come a long way since those earlier chapters.

I think the first time she showed something like jealousy was when she found that Asuka had actual experience in kissing. (She even got the wrong idea that Jun was Asuka's kissy practice partner, lol.) She started thinking: "Didn't Asuka tell me that she had been in love with me for like ten years? How dare she kiss other people!?!? Unfaithful brat!!" And then she almost facefaulted in embarrassment at her own jealous thoughts, hehehe.

Omg!! I know right??? Ah, can't wait till we get to see them both meet in the middle.

That's what I call DEVELOPMENT.

Michykat
1 x ½ discussion 02 Jul 18:02
joined Jun 25, 2017

Did you notice that Ayako is now acting like Asuka was in earlier chapters? Jealous?

Michykat
1 x ½ discussion 02 Jul 18:01
joined Jun 25, 2017

Michykat
1 x ½ discussion 01 Jul 14:18
Michykat
1 x ½ discussion 01 Jul 14:03
joined Jun 25, 2017

She's back. She just posted an update. Although it seems to be a small story (part of 1x1/2) but if looks like it's gooooood. Overprotective Ayako?

joined Jun 25, 2017

Are there more chapters out? Is this behind?

Michykat
joined Jun 25, 2017

I ship it.

joined Jun 25, 2017

Wow, this is like... Really good. I kind of can't wait for their next kiss? I hope this will continue?

Michykat
1 x ½ discussion 13 Jun 22:14
joined Jun 25, 2017

This is so great. Thank you so much. Hopefully she gets the support she needs. Do you talk to her on pixiv?

I talk to her on her Twitter. She replies fastest in comments. @tiyk66

Michykat
1 x ½ discussion 13 Jun 22:13
joined Jun 25, 2017

I don't understand pixiv. Anyone got instructions on how to subscribe, or a link for it?

That's kind of you to relay the support michykat.

No problem at all. Love this fandom.

Michykat
joined Jun 25, 2017

Like um... I need a sequel.

A sequel for people who can accept Haru and Midori's romantic relationship without labeling it as pedophilia....because it's not.

People who think that are ridiculous. Not only did the author do a time skip. They haven't even shared a kiss. It's wonderfully developed, but leaves me wanting more. I want to see them bloom into a couple. If that's where the author is going. I mean that's where I saw it going.

last edited at Jun 10, 2020 10:21PM

Michykat
joined Jun 25, 2017

Like um... I need a sequel.

Michykat
joined Jun 25, 2017

Like um... I need a kiss.

joined Jun 25, 2017

Omg! This is on my top beat Yuri mangas of 2020. So so good.

Michykat
1 x ½ discussion 09 Jun 20:27
joined Jun 25, 2017

I got a new job 2 weeks back and got my first salary. I have subscribed to Taiyaki's pixiv. Let's help her folks.

I shared this with Taiyaki. She responded:

Thank you for letting me know! I'm really happy that 1x1/2 is a work that many people can support... currently I am moving, so I will start working on the work as soon as it is over! Thank you for your support.

Michykat
Our Time discussion 09 Jun 12:06
joined Jun 25, 2017

Ummmm, where is part 2? This is so good, I kinda want to see her tell her.

Michykat
1 x ½ discussion 09 Jun 02:38
joined Jun 25, 2017

This really sucks and I miss Ayako but health and safety is most important.

Miss her work too, hopey when she's ready, she comes back STRONG... (Ayako/Asuka finally get together together)

Michykat
1 x ½ discussion 09 Jun 02:37
joined Jun 25, 2017

I got a new job 2 weeks back and got my first salary. I have subscribed to Taiyaki's pixiv. Let's help her folks.

(^∇^)ノ♪ yay!!! Same here.