Forum › Posts by onyxpanda

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Anybody know where to access the raws for this?

This series ended in September, with 86 chapters--- the raws are on Bilibili, but if you look up its Chinese name: 你的味道有點甜, you'll find it there.

onyxpanda
joined Apr 19, 2012

The series just ended with 42 official chapters. Looking forward to seeing it translated here.

joined Apr 19, 2012

classic

onyxpanda
joined Apr 19, 2012
onyxpanda
Scars discussion 10 Nov 11:47
joined Apr 19, 2012

see, i know pikachi is experienced bc that towel?????? a must have.

def a fav in the books for me

onyxpanda
joined Apr 19, 2012

too damn cute. happy couple sexy times is my fav genre haha

joined Apr 19, 2012

this one felt really realistic ngl.... i loved it. wholesome, sweet, fresh, fun, and sexy. love me some happy couples being happy and having a good time. very nice!!

inb4 anyone says you can't get off tribbing tho... you def can!! just depends on the person.

last edited at Nov 10, 2023 10:53AM

joined Apr 19, 2012

sob sob.....

another happy yuri couple in the books!!!!!

joined Apr 19, 2012

actually like how this story is progressing

Oh no if I ever become a sadist hostess and get stalked by a masochist actress, I might be influenced by an erotic comic to cross ethical lines! Thank God you're here to warn me otherwise!

i like this as it is .... a fictional story

joined Apr 19, 2012

love it when vampire lore gets horny lmfao

joined Apr 19, 2012

yo what now????

joined Apr 19, 2012

im losing my shit

Oh shit you've got me losing my shit too now

oh damn DRAMA i'm losing it too

onyxpanda
joined Apr 19, 2012

plots back then were so refreshing tbh. very sweet.

joined Apr 19, 2012

Tomboy turning out to be the shorter one is so adorable

came here just to say this haha

joined Apr 19, 2012

Helllo! I dont know if anybody also have the same issues

@MarisaKirasame: You'll probably have a better chance of getting this sorted out over in this thread link

but that being said, I have trouble loading things on DS too, but your slowdown seems abnormal.

joined Apr 19, 2012

The final tankoubon (#4) is out now! What a lovely cover for it too.

onyxpanda
Citrus + discussion 23 Oct 11:20
joined Apr 19, 2012

ngl, I relate with Yuzu and I could never see myself with a girl like Mei....no matter how much she's my type lmao. Like, it just seems so difficult.... lol

onyxpanda
joined Apr 19, 2012

I don't understand why it was called "bullying herself" or "self-abuse". It sounds so strange. Is this a weird Chinese expression that doesn't translate well, or just a weird choice on the author's part?

It's a Chinese expression--- sex terms usually use "bullying", "teasing" as a mild way of expressing what the making love process is like. Afaik, these terms are often used for actions done toward the person receiving, because the top is usually identified as an "attacker", and the bottom as "receiver"--- so the "teasing/bullying attacks" are essentially like continuous pleasurable actions.

It sounds weird from a western standpoint, but it's not meant to mean humiliation or violence of any sort. It's actually a soft (?) and gentle way of expressing sex. In a lot of Chinese novels I've read, the "receiving" person usually is "bullied" and "teased" to the point of (pleasurable?) tears, or is unable to take anymore (but it's sorta the same way how in Japanese media the "no more" is not actually a "no"....). But in any case, it's not meant to be negative.

onyxpanda
joined Apr 19, 2012

damn. sad. but in a way, it was kinda lighthearted enough that while reality sunk in, it seemed to make it okay. such is life...

onyxpanda
joined Apr 19, 2012

The series is up to chapter 37 on raws now, and releases on a weekly schedule. very good stuff.

joined Apr 19, 2012

???? what's going on LOL

joined Apr 19, 2012

sobbing... so cute!!!!!!! This was the sweetest chapter so far. Requited feelings are the best sob sob

onyxpanda
joined Apr 19, 2012

i blinked hard at those first two panels... thought I had completely missed a chapter or two lol

last edited at Oct 2, 2023 11:04AM

onyxpanda
joined Apr 19, 2012

I think the transition from fantasy to reality is very subtly conveyed in a way I can get behind. We definitely start parasocial, but when she starts becoming dissatisfied with the fantasty and more interested in and curious about the real person she's delivering to... ionno. That the ex-idol is dressing up for her as an idol and isn't showing up as honestly as she was at the start is honestly coming across as more parasocial to me - because she's recreating the environment that they started in believing that's what the delivery girl really wants from her.

Ionno y'all I thought it was cute. It's a shame it's a oneshot. I kinda feel like you could easily write a whole story about this kind of thing.

I agree with you there, it feels like they were both somewhat conscious about walking the line of parasocial vs seeing the human behind the role. when the delivery girl says "i love the micchu that keeps secrets, but i want to know more about saotome-san" its absolutely intentional that she uses her idol vs real name. And i think it represents a step beyond the parasocial, and sets the stage for them meeting irl as equals. Even if the way they got there was kinda rocky.

this! I used to think the way people chased after idols/celebrities was kinda weird, but then I accidentally fell into it myself briefly. So i now completely understand this kind of interesting mutually beneficial situation where it's definitely parasocial, but within reasonable boundaries, is actually a very sweet one. The transition here from fantasy to reality as said was done very well!

also the progressively dressing up for each other was so damn cute

edit: the ending was too short! i would love to see a small sequel of their life together someday.

last edited at Sep 30, 2023 1:34AM

joined Apr 19, 2012

waiting for this to update ;;