Forum › Posts by Kuroji21

Kuroji21
Ui & Yaaya discussion 01 Sep 01:57
joined Apr 16, 2017

This story is what maka maka could've been if she wasn't forced to add het in it. Grateful that story came out in what was pretty much a yuri dark age but it could've been so much better without the obvious editor meddling.

Kuroji21
joined Apr 16, 2017

To be fair shion kinda forced more alcohol down nozomi's throat when she was about to protest. Nozomi should be angry but I think nozomi has always liked shion that and is just using anger as way to bury that feeling

joined Apr 16, 2017

Black haired friend is definitely the one that tweeted "calm your tits you perv".

Kuroji21
joined Apr 16, 2017

Hey its that oneshot that burned an entire anthology down. Maebe closed its doors shortly after this got printed, noone liked it, noone understood it, and many many angry letters got sent out. Its a shame really since the other stories were pretty good.

Kuroji21
joined Apr 16, 2017

This was actually nice, I enjoyed the small details showing how serious they were about their future relationship.

joined Apr 16, 2017

Honestly going by the story the guy is either a lie or a patient and given how she threw out the come back to me line I'm assuming it's a lie to get her to come back. Either way bisexual tag isn't really warranted here.

joined Apr 16, 2017

This is how Yuri danshi should've been

joined Apr 16, 2017

From the looks of it, it seems Miki dyes her hair since I'm pretty sure she's the girl on the far left. Also it looks like tsubomi got retconned from being their sister to being their cousin.

Kuroji21
joined Apr 16, 2017

So probably an unpopular opinion but this doesn't look like trans it looks more like pitos usual works which is futa.