Forum › Posts by FrostBurn

FrostBurn
New Game discussion 25 Jan 11:23
joined Mar 22, 2017

Welp! Knew it Ch.69 is the one I want.
My angel is on scene!

FrostBurn
joined Mar 22, 2017

That “including Shovel-kun” I almost choke my food with that.

But KuruYuki is still da best XD
Yuuri mental state is even more fragile than Yuki is right now.

FrostBurn
joined Mar 22, 2017

And this series is back. The latest chapter (Translated) is out. (But nobody upload in this site yet)

FrostBurn
New Game discussion 30 Nov 07:30
joined Mar 22, 2017

There were two chapters published that month. How can you be sure it was 69 and not 70?

Not only that month but also this month as well that have two chapter published.
I judge that by some picture I have, maybe wrong though.
But well the (not actually) company trip should come after event of those two right? That shouldn't be wrong, but you never know~

FrostBurn
New Game discussion 29 Nov 09:06
joined Mar 22, 2017

Reason? It's solely Hotaru
https://i.imgur.com/zs2lnGw.png Based on what I known It's should be Ch.69

FrostBurn
New Game discussion 29 Nov 06:14
joined Mar 22, 2017

ONLY ONE MORE! to reach Ch.69!

FrostBurn
New Game discussion 27 Nov 03:27
joined Mar 22, 2017

I think you should put rival on Momo--->Aoba instead.
Also Naru and Nene is now a close friend. (Rival state is already ended along with THAT incident on Ch.61)
But that Kou and Umiko relationship though, absolutely agree with that. XD

FrostBurn
New Game discussion 26 Nov 10:37
joined Mar 22, 2017

By the way, it's almost the day that new chapter will get publish in magazine. kinda looking forward for some sneak peak though.
And cmon isn't this manga is about cute girl doing cute thing in the first place? some fanservice chapter shouldn't be a huge deal.

last edited at Nov 26, 2017 10:42AM

FrostBurn
New Game discussion 26 Nov 05:21
joined Mar 22, 2017

This chapter is going to make me bleed out. All of the fanservice and it's not even Christmas yet! XD
They all are so adorable. :3

FrostBurn
New Game discussion 20 Nov 07:42
joined Mar 22, 2017

Any chapter that Hotarun exist is always a plus! XD
That Hajime though.... She so freaking dense.

FrostBurn
New Game discussion 17 Nov 10:09
joined Mar 22, 2017

That is surely cute. Momo and Naru :3
Also that Aoba expression though, freaking golden

FrostBurn
New Game discussion 10 Nov 08:37
joined Mar 22, 2017

They sure know very well how to tease Kou X Rin Shipper.
Story seem to guide us that exchanged Japanese is Hotaru. (I maybe wrong but I see it this way)

And RIP SS3 probably not coming out next year story progression of magazine version is too damn slow!
6 Chapter passed and there is still no progress of making their next game!
Ty for update TL!

Spoiler
This chapter will be the real minor thing if you see what I already seen.... about Hotaru

last edited at Nov 10, 2017 8:40AM

FrostBurn
New Game discussion 28 Sep 08:54
joined Mar 22, 2017

Now there is 4 Ch. from total of 13 Ch. that need to put in 1 Vol. still far away for vol.7 and until now story progression of the raws is relatively slow
From now on I guess this forum will become quiet. Until there is some new announcement or new chapter.

FrostBurn
New Game discussion 26 Sep 13:51
joined Mar 22, 2017

Reply to Klice
Can somebody who read the raws tell me in spoiler tags if the after credits scene is in vol7 ?

Well yes the after credit scene is "Partly" in volume 7 (It's Chapter 66), but It have a lot of noticeable different. the similarity is they are buying Peco.

Now to wait until Naru or Momo gets drunk!

SAME!!!! XD I feel good that anime team is shipping KouXRin! so my main ship is safe and yes Ep.12 is really well-made!

They all getting along better and better overtime maybe some of them can turn into sweat stuff?
Momo-Aoba: Friend/Rival relationship haven't see good one for a while especially female version. They are supporting each other, they also now get along with each other pretty well. How cute! This will slowly but surely build some sweat yuri content.
Momo-Hifumi: Another interesting one. Need to wait and see in the future. They are both sharp at reading people feeling after all.
Naru-Nene: Nene alone is already loud now combine her with Naru make them even more louder! XD. Cheerful Duo of course.

last edited at Sep 26, 2017 1:53PM

FrostBurn
New Game discussion 25 Sep 07:41
joined Mar 22, 2017

P.S. No to Aoba x Kou, stop tearing Rin's heart further apart! And Aoba already has Hifumin.

I will never give up on Aocchi X Hifumin!
even for now (*sniff) is Aoba X Kou all over the place.

P.S. What do you guys think their next game will be like? I curious.

FrostBurn
New Game discussion 25 Sep 06:24
joined Mar 22, 2017

"A few years"

Guess it is a drop then. This series without Kou will get bland with all its drama.

So Goodbye I guess. Maybe you want to continue this series again when she returns. (At some point in the future)

FrostBurn
New Game discussion 25 Sep 06:22
joined Mar 22, 2017

This SS2 ending this is absolutely plastic memories feeling. This is so well made. I can hold my tear for now, but I think not in anime version tomorrow night.
Prepare to have some more tears everyone.

FrostBurn
New Game discussion 20 Sep 20:06
joined Mar 22, 2017

ON ANOTHER TOPIC ...Who else wish that Peco was a real game? I even want to draw the queen more than any of the "real" girls.

Yeah the queen is so cute, even more than PECO herself.

FrostBurn
New Game discussion 20 Sep 05:18
joined Mar 22, 2017

I think I know the reason why Kou leaves the company. She will make Half Life 3. It's for the greater good !

That Half Life 3 meme though! XD

FrostBurn
New Game discussion 19 Sep 13:07
joined Mar 22, 2017

I just want to say, Evil Aoba is best Aoba

Also S Mode Hifumi is best Hifumi. (For me at least)
I still remember that cinnamon bun reference that made by one of us when hifumi scold yun. :)

FrostBurn
New Game discussion 19 Sep 12:20
joined Mar 22, 2017

They instantly pop that out after saw a preview, to catch up anime. (Just my conclusion)
I think Doki will finish the arc first anyways. Well Mogu can tell that I guess.

Everything is set for the grand finale! The Last EP. Also the departure.... TT
Sadly even if they will make SS3 it's will take freaking ages! (at least 2 years if they not cover that by animating the spin-off which don't have enough material for complete 12 Episode)

Currently missing part: Ch36, Ch39UpperPart, Ch40, Ch52UpperPart and Ch63-64
Ch.63-64 is obviously in the final episode. So the rest is in OVA I guess. (That make sense cuz when pass valentine time will also pass 2 Feb which is her birthday so she can finally drink alcohol!!!!!!)

FrostBurn
New Game discussion 15 Sep 08:37
joined Mar 22, 2017

Patiently wait for next RAW volume to come out so I can buy it and roughly know based on picture what will happen next. (Especially Story progression) Which I think is upcoming June.

FrostBurn
New Game discussion 15 Sep 04:47
joined Mar 22, 2017

and whose own loyalty to the company is pretty heavily based on Yagami.

Especially Aoba. Just saying.

FrostBurn
New Game discussion 14 Sep 20:14
joined Mar 22, 2017

Don't mind me, just coming through to claim the 1337'th post on a manga about video games... >.>
I'm glad Naru and Nene are friends now. (I'm also detecting a bit of shipping potential about them now.)

Yay! At least I'm not the only person that think they have some potential in shipping. (That hug scene though!) XD

Even not in shipping term, I sure that they can be a really good partner. Both of them have cheerful personalities after all.

last edited at Sep 14, 2017 8:18PM

FrostBurn
New Game discussion 14 Sep 01:53
joined Mar 22, 2017

Also, Narus speed easily made up for her bugs. Fixed them all in one night.

With Nene help of course. You can't denind that. Even Naru herself admitted.

Edit: And they maybe or maybe not fixed them all in one night. There doesn't have any exact confirmation.

last edited at Sep 14, 2017 3:24AM