Monki13
2 Misfits discussion 03 Mar 23:55
joined Feb 1, 2017

Uh so who did the graffiti?

Monki13
Image Comments 14 Feb 07:36
joined Feb 1, 2017
17357982_p0

I feel like I’m brought back to a few years ago from this chihagura upload after ao usagi from the last batch.

joined Feb 1, 2017

Spare tyre is a chinese slang for backup boyfriend/girlfriends basically. The MC was saying that she thought the pink girl was dating a lot of ppl because of the rumours, and was wondering why pink girl wasn’t calling one of them to come comfort her.

joined Feb 1, 2017

Tbh I think it’s pretty obvious from the sex to story percentage that this series is meant to be mostly hentai, so story progression and character development is definitely going to be slow. I really like this series because I feel as if there’s a severe lack of good yuri hentai. For those who like series where it’s mostly story but still have some nsfw, I’d recommend Korean works rather than Japanese manga where it’s either full fluff or full sex (there are ones where there is like one scene in a fluff manga where they have sex but like, I meant a story like What Does the Fox Say where mature themes are used more often while not blocking story progression) Also, none rapey sex in hentai is pretty rare, and although I would definitely feel uncomfortable if it was irl, I have a larger tolerance range when it is used in fictional stories. Maybe the characters agreed to have this kind of play but the artist didn’t draw it out or something (I’m not referring to this series).

joined Feb 1, 2017

The first two chapters were okay but this one we really have a rapey vibe going on :/
Satoko don't take no as an answer. She force her desire on Masumi and she justified her act with the fact that she make her cum. Really the archetype of a rapper. Is this publish on a Hentai Magazine ?

I think it's pretty harsh to generalize all rappers in this way.

^^ I agree.

I think they meant rapist

last edited at Dec 26, 2020 9:30AM

joined Feb 1, 2017

Seems like a bottom being forced to be top lol

Monki13
School Zone discussion 08 Oct 17:39
joined Feb 1, 2017

Schrodinger’s (yatsude’s) pretty girl lol. Once Yokoe and Kei start dating, I imagine Yokoe to become more clean and smart (?) I forgot the word, but like, more aware of what she say and do in order to make a good impression to Kei. Either that or she continues to be the idiot she already is and flaunt their relationship in an annoying way in front of others haha.

Monki13
School Zone discussion 07 Oct 17:46
joined Feb 1, 2017

Wowww Kei is stacked. Btw this ch made me like tsubaki wayyyy more. Her being negative and down all the time reminded me too much of myself before, but now we can finally see her good points. Nice chapter :)

Monki13
School Zone discussion 29 Sep 20:05
joined Feb 1, 2017

This is just a random guess but could the introduction of the prez in angry twin’s school mean that she’ll also get a love triangle like her sister?

Monki13
joined Feb 1, 2017

Can anyone else not stand characters like the eye patch lady. This is the second manga I've read where there is a character that acts superior to every body else with no reprcussions and it makes me unreasonably angry. I cant stand the way she goes and does everything on her own, especially when her partner has actual flaws and she is a saint over here doing everything.

Am I alone in this because this gets me going with these annoying manga characters and their evil attitudes towards those who actually struggle.

I don’t think she’s got evil attitudes towards those who struggle, rather, she is doing it unconsciously while trying to help. Because she doesn’t struggle with the same problems she doesn’t understand the people’s pain, and doing everything by herself is just her way of helping. To be honest, this is her character flaw. She have become so accustomed to taking care of everything for her incompetent partner (which she presumably enjoys and is probably the reason why she is ignorant of her partner’s feelings) that it come natural for her to be the one to do everything. She is definitely not perfect, she might strive to be but as you can see, she is not capable of making everybody happy like an actual saint. That’s her repercussion I think, the fact that she have unknowingly damaged the relationship between her and her lover due to her trying to do everything by herself.

joined Feb 1, 2017

She’s gonna be an expert by the time she actually gets to Mai

Monki13
Citrus + discussion 22 Sep 22:11
joined Feb 1, 2017

Right I’m extremely late and only up to June 21st’s chapter but wot the actual fuk is Yuzu doing!!!???? Why the flip is she telling the shorthair girl who already said that she wants to get rid of Mei and expel Yuzu that they are dating!??? When the short hair girl didn’t even say anything about herself, Yuzu spilled out everything!? How is she going to help Mei with this iq lol, she’s only helping the shorthair girl at the moment which is bad for everyone else.... She’s so stupiddddd this drama is so unnecessary urghhhh. If things go wrong and she doesn’t magically change shorthair girls mind thru the power of love and friendship (lol) then it will be a bad ending for her and Mei

Update*
Yup, the power of love and friendship saved the day -.-

last edited at Sep 22, 2020 10:24PM

Monki13
School Zone discussion 21 Sep 19:32
joined Feb 1, 2017

Fuji lol I love her. Nice to see tsubaki starting to change, she can smile now! good job utsugi.

joined Feb 1, 2017

Just use onion spray lol

Monki13
joined Feb 1, 2017

Oh no this is way too violent for me, how can you guys read this?

On a side note, I want to see more of this couple

last edited at Sep 18, 2020 8:22PM

Monki13
School Zone discussion 16 Sep 18:47
joined Feb 1, 2017

I kinda understand why she’s like this. It happens when you’re full of jealousy, but doesn’t know how to change yourself so you change your view on the people you are envious of. It’s the more convenient path to take, but at the same time the further you travel down the more you despise yourself for doing so. I think this is just a part of human nature, it’s not good to become like this, but not everyone have the perfect mindset or environment to nurture a healthy mind. Some people are just born to be a bit more envious of others, while others might not care at all. Moral of the story, I really like this development. I like it when characters are more human and realistic in manga because it’s rare.

joined Feb 1, 2017

Woohoo noice. I expected it to end sadly, like the misunderstanding between the never being resolved for the rest of their lives but a happy end is so much better.

joined Feb 1, 2017

I’m really happy I learned new things from manga. There should be more like this

joined Feb 1, 2017

Y’know, half way thru I kinda got that she was going to replace the childhood friend, but I thought she was going to do it because the childhood friend passed away in an accident or something. The art style was way too bright and fluffy for me to predict that it’d go down the dark route, but it did.

Monki13
joined Feb 1, 2017

I’m confused and I want answers soon. Like, from the way they’re acting, I swear they knew each other before, otherwise why would black be so interested in white?

joined Feb 1, 2017

THIS, THIS IS WHAT IVE ALWAYS WANTED i love it already

joined Feb 1, 2017

Ok, I haven’t commented in ages but that chapter was freakin gold. The entire time I was telling myself, calm down, don’t raise your expectations, there’s no way they’ll actually f^ck without anything interrupting the process, but THEY BLOODY DID IT. OMIGOOOOOD THEY ACTUALLY DID IT URHGJFJFMVKV

joined Feb 1, 2017

Whys she embarrassed? Because she unconsciously held onto plainy's arm or cuz she revealed she's a siscon(?).

Monki13
Our Time discussion 03 May 11:34
joined Feb 1, 2017

I've got a few ideas about the story right now but none of them are clear enough for me to draw a conclusion from. I'm confident that the curse wasn't talking about literal marriage, but someone who will accept and look after our mc (which might've been something the mother came up with to protect her). However, I think the mc took it the wrong way, the literal way, and thought that she could only confide with 'the one who will love her for the rest of her life'. That's why she's so desperate to find love, but doesn't go with the childhood friend who she seems to have feelings for (?). Or maybe it's really because of gender, to 'properly' marry? Since there was little mermaid elements I kinda also assumed that 'losing her voice' was part of it, and thought that maybe she can't speak out due to society pressures. Also, I feel like a part of her wanted to become foam; to accept the curse than live in fear of it.

I don't really know I want to say, but in short, I think that what the mother said (whether it's actually real or not) had imprinted deeply on the mc's young mind, and caused her to grow up confined by its rules. I've experienced it before, something that was a huge matter to me when I was small turned out to be a trivial thing that only limited my thoughts. Why am I writing this massive paragraph one o'clock in the morning when I have school the next (same) day? I guess I'm procrastinating on sleep.

last edited at May 3, 2020 11:36AM

Monki13
joined Feb 1, 2017

I love this author's art and stories! ^-^