Forum › Posts by MagiMaki

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

It's love, for music, of course.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Nice ending for the main pair, I feel like the side pairs didn't have enough screen time though.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Obviously a thing that shouldn't happen irl, but I liked this chapter. Hot nurses seem to be quite rare in yuri. And now some part of my monkey brain wants to ship them in a "I'll take responsibility" kinda way.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

For some reason I'd like to see their relationship crumble after a short while, but with a positive outcome. Both learn from that experience to better themselves. Ayaka is still cute and determined, but I just can't see it working out. It probably wouldn't work with Risa either, so...Just find new people and stay as friends. Maybe it just feels wrong to me that Hiroko is rewarded last minute. She has to be the queen of useless lesbians and even though I understand her struggles, I still dislike her. She needed so much kicking, at this point Ayaka just forced her to return her feelings. Wholesome dating, fluffy sex scenes, nothing would offset my frustrations with this character and Ayaka's unhealthy obsession with her.

MagiMaki
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Denji and Power's family relationship with Aki is nice, I just don't like the random sexual stuff. Doesn't help that Power-Beni is super cute.

MagiMaki
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

What a lemon hand grenade. And no, the original is boring and goes for a weird sexual almost sibling like relationship with mc-kun. Watch the parody series instead.

MagiMaki
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Seems cute so far.

Edit: Not sure it needs a lolicon tag though.

last edited at Jul 12, 2023 7:27AM

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

God x Satan, but it's yuri and will probably need 1000000 chapters for any romantic progress to happen. I feel like them having unlimited time to be useless will make it even worse.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Kurohime is best girl, I felt she was left out a bit - so this chapter was great.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Hm...And now I miss CEO-chan.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Seems like there are a few boss battles to fight until she can see Nakano again. At least Doumyou is here to help out.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

I hate that I often root for the childhood friend - it feels like Risa ended up in the Dark Souls version of yuri and the title doesn't help. But I still don't want Hiroko to end up with Ayaka. She did something good for once, but she is her boss, way older, knows nothing about her and can't deal with serious relationships. Ayaka should just meet some new people and maybe consider Risa as a decent choice after she got over her crush. These are well-written characters, so I hope we can avoid this old "buuuut I have to get together with my first love, there is nobody else and I will die as a nun otherwise" yuri (?) / romance trope.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Having Hiroko loosing against Risa would be a nice twist. Sometimes I don't want extreme uselessness to be rewarded. (I also don't find her too special so far - she feels like a nice, but bland mom or something)

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Ayaka is really cute, but Hiroko is getting on my nerves already. Isn't there someone better for her ;-;

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

I think it's fine for a story like this. Obviously you shouldn't take notes for real life. I liked the bunny chase, the snu-snu makes sense, too. Would be nice if they have a talk after that at least, though.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

At this point I'll just read "good friends" as code for yuri.

MagiMaki
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Hm, I hope this isn't a serious love interest. Key-chan doesn't seem that interesting and I want someone nice for Omichi.

MagiMaki
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

That was a cute chapter. My only problem with stories like these are all the lost years that could have been yuri.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Also the new girl on page 169 looks like another walking mess. I'm in.

I think this might be an early sketch of Minato from Hello, Melancholic, which is fully scanlated:
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/hello_melancholic

Yeap. Definitely is them.

Oh, now I see it. I was hyped for a second. ^^

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

It really needed a bit more flirting. Maybe in a new story. Also the new girl on page 169 looks like another walking mess. I'm in.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

The ending was nice at least. I think I'm just burned out from "useless lesbians can't get to the point and need 20 years to finally get together" stories.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

That was some ok robot sex. Bit too mean for me, though.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

The new challengers are looking good. Still hoping for a dating chapter with Miyako and Nakano.

MagiMaki
Inko-sensei discussion 22 Nov 20:32
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Seemed pretty obvious to me that they are still together and the new girl will be just a fan (maybe with her own girlfriend later on).

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Now I want to see Nakano falling for her even harder.