Forum › Posts by MABOTABO

MABOTABO
joined Nov 27, 2016

Series that hasn’t been updated in a while only has a couple chapters, started out with a delinquent/Gyaru and class rep relationship. The delinquent is annoyed by the class rep and tries to blackmail her when she finds out she goes to hotels but the class rep didn’t care and it backfires, that’s about all I remember

MABOTABO
Site acting weird? 10 Apr 09:42
joined Nov 27, 2016

So something weird just happened on the site and I’m not sure what it was but maybe someone else will know? I was on here scrolling through mangas, I clicked one of the recommendation links and started reading but then when I clicked recently added for some reason it took me all the way to July of 2021 and I kept clicking recently added but it kept saying that was the most recent thing and then I went to images and it was doing the same thing, the photo dates were all of Jul 2021 and it was showing it as the most up to date. Then I tried the drop down menu again and only recently added, images, and forums was listed. Needless to say I was super confused. I don’t know what happened but I clicked on a post and then it took me to a 404 image not found thing so then I ended up deleting the and doing a new one and it went back to normal. Does anyone know what caused this?

MABOTABO
joined Nov 27, 2016

What’s the one shot about adults and one girl brings over a dish because she made more food on accident but later revealed she did it on purpose to find an excuse to talk to her? They have sparklers.

last edited at Dec 28, 2021 1:21PM

MABOTABO
joined Nov 27, 2016

What was the manga where like the title was the answer to the question in the story at the end. Fairly recent oneshot I think.

MABOTABO
joined Nov 27, 2016

To anyone that kept up with this, does anything happen with Sumika and Kanoko beyond just friendship or no?

joined Nov 27, 2016

Oh damn I love this manga so much! I was put off at first cuz of the tags but it’s strangely some of the funniest shit I’ve read, and all the characters are so interesting and lovable

MABOTABO
joined Nov 27, 2016

Any good enemies to lovers yuri? Or yuri where someone is not interested at first and then they are

joined Nov 27, 2016

Am I dumb, or is green not one of the primary colors

MABOTABO
joined Nov 27, 2016

I can't remember the right events, but there was that one-shot of a cool-looking girl who was found out at work that she was lesbian (or maybe not her but her co-worker?) and it became exaggeretaly a huge fuss and people started to badmouth her, then a co-worker of her came to her and said that same-sex relationships are disgusting and all and something happened that she managed to convince her to try it out with a girl and she said "take responsibility" or something? I can't remember what happened after that. I remember that I've read it in Japanese on twitter but I'm sure that it was on Dynasty.

This?

joined Nov 27, 2016

Is it just me or did the pacing in those last two chapters kind of go all over the place

joined Nov 27, 2016

I guess WakanaxYuina ship is sinking? That's too bad :/

Oof I’m hoping there’s still a chance, they were cute together

joined Nov 27, 2016

Lol judgy ayaka is funny

joined Nov 27, 2016

Yaaasss Wakana I was hoping we’d get a backstory from when she was talking to ayaka

MABOTABO
joined Nov 27, 2016

Omg I loved that

joined Nov 27, 2016

So, does Himekawa like Hana in a non friends type of way.
I get that feeling.
F for Kishi san though.
Pain peko.

I kinda got that feeling too but I don’t know if the author meant for it to be like that from how the previous chapter explained it as just being how himekawa is, I’m hoping not tho cuz that’d uber suck for the childhood friend

last edited at Jun 17, 2021 5:08PM

joined Nov 27, 2016

Dang sucks for both of them... hopefully they’ll come back together eventually

joined Nov 27, 2016

Did she confess?

joined Nov 27, 2016

Came back to this gem for a second read through, did not disappoint, so cute!

joined Nov 27, 2016

Aaahh adorable!

MABOTABO
joined Nov 27, 2016

Momo better punch this girl I swear

MABOTABO
joined Nov 27, 2016

Time to kill Mary :)

joined Nov 27, 2016

Aww the end credit page made me happy

last edited at Jun 10, 2021 10:02PM

MABOTABO
Yoru to Umi discussion 23 May 04:42
joined Nov 27, 2016

I love this. It’s serious but not too serious and the the comedy is really charming

last edited at May 23, 2021 4:42AM

joined Nov 27, 2016

God bless

MABOTABO
joined Nov 27, 2016

Woman brings her catgirl (or maybe it was a dog girl?) to meet her girlfriends cat/doggirl for a playdate

Kanon sans little cutie
And the sequel
Chaako sans little cuties