Forum › Posts by Tiran

joined Nov 15, 2016

I've been really enjoying this; sad to see it go.

I hope there can be a half decent ending pulled together.

joined Nov 15, 2016

Yes, there is more. It ended at four volumes.

Awesome, I shall cross fingers and hope one day it turns up!

Thank you!

joined Nov 15, 2016

I tried to look for this, but I think I'm being dumb.

Is there any more of this, past chapter 11? I don't mean translated, just does it exist at all?

I guess further question, since I can't find anything on their site, does anyone know if Yuri-ism (or anyone else) plans to translate more?

Not looking to ask for when translations are coming or anything, that'll happen when it's done and I'm happy to wait as long as needed, but I'd like to know if I should keep hoping.

last edited at Feb 12, 2017 10:17AM

Tiran
Club discussion 09 Feb 23:07
joined Nov 15, 2016

anybody who's saying they don't like the art needs to stop jerking it to sakura trick and start getting used to the sight of real adult women with real bodies. and anybody who's saying they look too manly should really stop reading fiction about lesbians until they fully accept real life lesbians, cause masculine lesbians deserve respect as much as your pretty feminine idealized versions of lesbians.

anyways, i find it weird how they had sex twice and spent the whole night together without even learning each other's names. when the boyfriend calls her "malena" the butch girl says "malena...." as if that's the first time she heard her name.........wow

and i cant believe malena isnt going for the butch girl, she's fucking loaded. look at that car and that apartment holy fuck

Art is an aesthetic, telling people to stop liking what they like and start liking something else isn't really going to work.
I agree that people of all shapes deserve respect, but someone could have the utmost respect for people in real life and still much prefer moe style art in their comics, the two really are unrelated.

Tiran
joined Nov 15, 2016

Yuzumori is in 4th year elementary (they say in Chapter 2), which makes her either 9 or 10. Mimika is in second year high school, making her 16 or 17.

God damn this manga kills me each and every chapter. I hang on my seat every time I get a new chapter notification hoping it's for Yuzumori. I'm not sure where they go from here, having established the couple as some kind of an item I guess we'll look further in to their interactions; Yuzumori seems to have acquired a taste for teasing Mimika while Mimika is so very painfully aware of how bad her situation is while loving it at the same time. Of course the manga has thrown a fair few curve-balls already so I could be miles off base. Either way I look forward to more Mimika freakouts, the freakouts are as cute as Yuzumori!

last edited at Jan 28, 2017 9:55PM

Tiran
joined Nov 15, 2016

I would so dearly love a Yuzumori-san anime, but I do think it's towards the top of my list of things that will probably never happen. Aside from the themes, Yawaraka Spirits hasn't funded any anime before (unless they're owned by someone who has, which is possible) so it would be quite a jump to go from nothing to running a risky project like this.

That said, I would be over the moon if it did happen. I can't think of any manga I would want asked more and the reactions on various boards online would make it wonderful on its own.

Edit: To add, if you really want to see these things, show some actual support and pick up a copy of the manga for what is really around $5. Amazon.co.jp ship internationally now! Strong sales figures will show them how much we love the manga and convince the people with the money that the market exists!

https://www.amazon.co.jp/柚子森さん-ビッグ-コミックス〔スペシャル〕-江島-絵理/dp/4091892922

last edited at Dec 28, 2016 6:20AM

Tiran
joined Nov 15, 2016

Aaaaaaah!

Where does this go from here? I really like how Yuzumori-san manages to walk a thin line between uncomfortable and adorable and does it in a way that keeps surprising me so much.

Next chapter comes out on my birthday!

last edited at Dec 21, 2016 6:00PM

Tiran
joined Nov 15, 2016

Maybe Mimika's fear is causing a distorted/exaggerated vision of Yuzu's anger

This may well be true, the manga is told so much from Mimikas perspective that it's difficult to tell. The difference between Yuzus face on page 14, 16 and 18 is pretty significant which might fit with Mimika being so upset that she reads too much in to it.

Tiran
joined Nov 15, 2016

Aaaaaah!

How am I supposed to wait two weeks for the next part!

http://i.imgur.com/YOq0MzI.gif

On a more serious note, I suspect Yuzumori has misunderstood what's going on there. I guess she thinks Mimika doesn't want to be friends any more and that's the cause of her shock. I doubt she understands the confession or at least I doubt if that's where her mind would jump to first.

last edited at Dec 8, 2016 8:29PM

Tiran
joined Nov 15, 2016

As it wasn't linked yet: amazon jp will ship internationally... https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/4091892922

Pre-order Yuzumori-san -> more Yuzumori-san gets made -> happiness.
There's not even any ??? in that plan, that's how good it is!

last edited at Nov 24, 2016 8:38PM

Tiran
joined Nov 15, 2016

I was trying to go to bed, and then I got the new chapter email...
Now I'm sitting here making reaction faces and knowing I have to wait two weeks to see Mimika explode.