Forum › Posts by YunFang92

YunFang92
Slow Start discussion 11 Mar 08:21
joined Oct 23, 2016

^Its certainly not just subtext- is there any way with her reactions to say Eiko doesn't fancy Kiyose?
That makes it yuri right? even if there has only been flirting between them- and we cant be sure sensei's feelings exactly, if one girl has feelings for another, even unacted on, I guess it can be called yuri.

There has also been outright yuri between them - that was in dreams lol. So it depicted yuri.

edit- actually i went back and read some of the Enami chapters and lol- i really cant see her flirting and teasing with Eiko in any other way than she likes her too- but I guess wont go to far because she is her teacher..?

I could seriously see it playing out that on graduating Enami goes and finds Eiko and asks her out.

Anyways, subtext doesnt get used much these days because its far more vauge and hidden and they just dont need to bother doing it like that any more much.

The anime shows Enami does like Eiko, but because they are student and teacher, she will not act on her emotions, but its pretty clear. Especially with how she teases Eiko.

YunFang92
Slow Start discussion 11 Mar 08:19
joined Oct 23, 2016

Love that Sensei and Eiko moments are becoming more and more regular. :D

YunFang92
joined Oct 23, 2016

these two are my favorite girls, but when we only get a short chapter every two weeks, omichi really feels like she's just getting in the way of the story. i'm sure when it ends and i read thru the whole thing, i wont feel that way anymore, but right now, its like damn girl, go away. let them be gay.

If I may correct you, Omichii was actually thinking they were a gay couple. If anything whenever she caught them in any weird act, she respectfully excused herself. Its the girls that then try to find a way to prove its just skinship and that they dont have feelings for each other.
If it was up to Omichii, she would honestly label them as being in a relationship. She for sure questions them.
The only ones keeping it from being completely gay, are the two girls themselves.

joined Oct 23, 2016

I dunno why, but that kiss made me feel uncomfortable.

joined Oct 23, 2016

What I think happened was that one day after school the librarian went out of her way to go find and buy the lipstick. Once she got home, she tried it on for herself but disliked how she looked. Which is why she was telling her she didn't look good in it.

YunFang92
joined Oct 23, 2016

Get this het shit outta my yuri manga. . .

joined Oct 23, 2016

Ruriko is clearly in love with her friend. Hopefully our MC develops feelings for her in the future because how I see it the but we're both women hasn't slipped out at all.
Its just them being friends and being in a platonic marriage, but that doesn't mean feelings wont develop over time. So its not that our MC is straight, its more like, she loves being independent.
I'm sure eventually some drama will rise up and shake the two, but its needed for plot progress.

last edited at Jan 27, 2021 4:57PM

YunFang92
joined Oct 23, 2016

Every Wholesome doujin...keep them rolling guys UwU

we're quitting scanlation forever, actually

Did you really un-whole the some with that dark reveal?

last edited at Jan 27, 2021 12:16PM

joined Oct 23, 2016

This chapter makes me feel like if they want me to bond with a dead guy. Her brother's past story really doesn't matter to me. I get she is suppose to have chara. growth before the story keeps going, but honestly it just feels like the mangaka is stretching this out because they can't decide what to do or how to end it. We have this back and fro from them with slight undertones... it really reminds me of Strawberry Panic! when Shizuma couldn't decide to get with Nagisa or keep holding onto her ex. Like, ughhhh get over this arc already.

YunFang92
joined Oct 23, 2016

I don't think so, because she seems to attack when she's doing progress like going outside or actually enjoying herself (like that time on the pool) and then BANG trauma and back to the house feeling worse than when she left, but you're saying that she's doing it for love... like making her feel bad in public for her sake...

And what convinces me the most is the last line saying that she loves her and that she wouldn't mind take care of her... Is like "it's okay just stay with me" which is very yuri but it won't fix the problem hehe

Imoko doesn't attack though. She speaks very highly of her sister, admires her sister (or err...is in love, with her sister I guess, they shoulda put an incest tag on this one cus Neeko didn't seem to mind and the mother acted as if this has happened before.) Which means, Imoko would want to care for Neeko as a "wife/wife" thing.

I see Imoko being realistic with Neeko. Stating the obvious even when out in public, because Imoko truly doesn't care what others think and yeah, she has now admitted that she knows Neeko does hate when being put on the spot, but thats is why Imoko follows up with telling her about not caring whether she keeps being a NeeT. I think Imoko knows full well how badly Neeko is traumatized and is trying to cope with the trauma, but isn't really making progress on her own, which is where everyone else comes in.

She is making progress, but because of everyone around her. If it werent for them, she would be in the same spot. Everyone has their own way of helping. While some better than others, sometimes tough realistic love helps.

YunFang92
joined Oct 23, 2016

That was hella gae everywhere lol !! too much power!!! and revelations too...

You know is actually wrong, she's saying those mean things in public and creating traumas just to keep her sister secluded and all to herself, she might be doing it unconsciously when she's sober, but is good to know that there was a reason and is not that her family was being naively awful handling the situation sometimes, because we discussed that many times.

Mmm, I don't think that's what the mangaka meant. I think they meant to say Imoko is actually doing the tough love bit.
Its like, positive reinforcement, I guess.
Her mom bashes her for not trying to move forward, without understanding how her daughter's trauma has stunted her.
Her dad fully understands and doesn't rush her. So he spoils her.
While her sister probably has taken the roll her older sister use to have before the failed interview that turned her into a Neet. After all, Imoko idolized her older sister. So, its more like: "We know you are jobless, but we want you to know its okay. We are here for you." Imoko basically says it how it is. She doesn't sugar coat it, but she doesn't look down on Neeko either.

Something like that is how I saw it. If anything I think the cruelest one is her mother, especially when she slapped Neeko, it seemed to have awakened yet another trauma. Her mother really seems to look down on her and sees her a major disappointment.

last edited at Jan 16, 2021 2:03PM

YunFang92
joined Oct 23, 2016

FOUR FUCKING YEARS and thats the ending we get? Not a kiss, not a confession, not a damn thing? I feel so fucking cheated. Thank God I did not waste a cent for this piece of shit story.
I have never given this rating before, but this deserves it, 0/10. Won't even come back to re-read it. Please yuri lovers, do the upcoming yuri newbs a favor and never recommend this trash to them.

last edited at Oct 19, 2020 6:32PM

YunFang92
joined Oct 23, 2016

How egotistic is Reiichi, to think that just because their marriage has failed and possibly ended that his wife would only resort to killing herself. He must be up his own ass to think as the only possible answer.
I hope there is no flash forward because the Reiichi and Risako arcs still need to be properly settled. Also, how Uta's mom will react once Uta tells her she wants to leave again.

joined Oct 23, 2016

I think people are misunderstanding the ending. Since Nagato found out that shipgirls are turned into civilians/humans after sinking then this means the real Mutsu whom she fell in love with is the human Mutsu. Not the new Mutsu who she was training. So, in the end, she chose to sink to then be with the human Mutsu. Human Mutsu seems to have gathered fragments of her previous life, which is why in the end she jumps in to save Nagato and finally reunite with her after a few months of not seeing her.
They dont die, no one dies. Nagato and Mutsu are finally together again and new Mutsu will probably end up with a new Nagato they build.
So no, not a sad ending when you think about it. lol

joined Oct 23, 2016

I came to look at how sad everyone felt for landlady thinking the confession was fake, only to see a thread on politics and other serious shit.

Like guys, calm down, its just a manga and a cute one at that. Leave that shit for a reddit thread. Ya'll killing the whole vibe.

last edited at Aug 11, 2020 1:48PM

YunFang92
joined Oct 23, 2016

How has this not been animated. . .

YunFang92
Still Sick discussion 28 Jul 15:29
joined Oct 23, 2016

This honestly has movie potential. A good two hour movie.

YunFang92
School Zone discussion 21 Jul 20:23
joined Oct 23, 2016

I'm not sure exactly what's to dig at here. I don't know if I would call it a cultural obsession to be concerned with your weight. It's certainly a better habit than the Anglosphere's obsession with weighing 150kg.

It's not an obsession to "just" worry about your weight.

In Japan however it's at a point where you might struggle to find reliable records of weights because practically everyone cites their weight as much less than it is. (Allegedly. I'm no authority on the topic so take my words with a grain of salt.)
Which isn't a thing in the west.

In particular fictional characters and IRL idols are often claimed to be impossibly light because weighing almost nothing is the desirable ideal.

I heard that companies even tell you to be a specific weight and they give a certain amount of time to lose weight, if not they will fire you or i think you can be fined. Japan is reeeeeally strict when it comes to weight.
They should be worrying more about baby making, to be honest. That's where they are failing at.

YunFang92
joined Oct 23, 2016

A movie adaptation would be awesome. Its a nice story. I thought her ex would take a more aggressive route in the subway station scene, but I guess not.
The art is a little weird, especially the eye lashes lol
All in all, decent story writing.

last edited at Jul 19, 2020 5:20PM

YunFang92
joined Oct 23, 2016

Mangadex already has chapter 35 up, and by the fucking gods!!!

Whoever said Risako was into Kaoru, you guys were fucking right. She has been in love with Kaoru since high school, but has been supressing her emotions and drowning them with work. Its crazy, maybe we will get a confession out of her if Kaoru decides to see her again, since Risako told her she would talk more about said feelings if Kaoru decided to go out with her again. Also, there is a possibility and a strong one, that we might get a yuri ending, with Uta and Kaoru, simply by the last pages of chapter 35. Its possible Kaoru will break it off with Reiichi, take some time alone, then communicate with Uta. We might get a time jump after a Risako confession and Kaoru rejection. Guys...strap on in, cus its going to be a wild ride now.

last edited at Jul 19, 2020 2:20PM

YunFang92
joined Oct 23, 2016

The cheating/affair thing is actually quite interesting. I kinda want to know what led to the cheating. A forced marriage? An open one? I wanna know the whole story. lol

YunFang92
joined Oct 23, 2016

this manga is brought to you by Finger Condoms.

comes in very handy in any situation.

Ahh, I got one I got one~

"This manga is brought to you by Finger Condoms.

Because when you choose Finger Condoms, we always make sure, that you are in Safe Hands."

Ehh ehh?~~

joined Oct 23, 2016

"Tiny tits and youthfulness are completely different things." That sounds like some Onision logic right there. After he was getting exposed from being a creep. lol

YunFang92
Lily Marble discussion 10 Jul 17:39
joined Oct 23, 2016

I mean... I guess. lol Would be nice if it got animated.

YunFang92
joined Oct 23, 2016

Ya'll do know that hentai plots are never that good and we are mainly here for the titty rubbing and clit flicking action, riiiiight?
In any sense the plot isn't that bad, Nozomi was always bisexual, just in denial. When she grabs Shion's boobs as a "prank" she excused herself thinking Shion found it "gross." Then got the closetted lesbian vibes and quickly hid in her own closet too and friendzoned the crap outta her.
She knew Shion's feelings and took advantage of them and then found out, hey I actually did enjoy getting fucked by my female friend. Maybe, we should just try it out, who knows, it might work.
And bam it did. Sometimes shit really be like that.

I know a woman who told me a while back she was bicurious but has never tried it with another woman. Recently she got drunk and made out with one of her female friends. It escalated just about this quick, and the only reason they didn't go all the way was because her friend was on her time of the month.
Now this woman knows she's bisexual. All it took was some alcohol. lol

last edited at Jul 10, 2020 5:18PM