La Aoi Beau Chico
Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

so ikemen that fathers can't even comprehend, so they get sugar daddies

La Aoi Beau Chico
Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

2017-1945 = 72

7x2= 14, and the 14th of August, Japan claimed to surrender.
September 2nd, Japan formally surrendered to US, GB, SU.
72-14 = 58 On the 8th of August, Soviet declared war on Japan

4+2+8 = 15 15+72= 87, 1987, Stock market crash. 87+14 = 2001, year of twin tower crash

So yea, that's how they made this oneshot... hope you understand the story now ^.^

La Aoi Beau Chico
Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

i didn't read the tags to be honest. and when the page came up.. i'm like "is dat a dick... mate, i know I'm legally blind... but that ish a dick, yea?"... and so i was kinda like what i thought this was yuri.. and i seen the futa tag, aha... but i didn't know what futa was... and yea i never want to come across futa again... yea..

That's disrespectful, you know. There was nothing wrong with the story and it was romantic. I think you're biased. SMH.

I highly disagree with you. It isn't disrespectful at all. To you, sure? But out of a majority, I'd think not. I put my 2 cents in because of the unknown that I came across, whether you found it disrespectful or not, doesn't really matter to me. If I find it disturbing then I do so, and there is nothing really bad about my likes and dislikes. And look, you put your 2 cents in "nothing wrong, romantic"... right.. and I'm biased? Don't be an arrogant fuck next time, yea?

La Aoi Beau Chico
Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

You people need to face the bad and good. Relationships shouldn't be fantasized and this jot is one of em. Sure, the moral of the story isn't quite "normal", but overall, you will come across people (or yourself) in this situation. Did I like the ending? Not really, but it was also an intriguing way of going about it...

La Aoi Beau Chico
Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

i didn't read the tags to be honest. and when the page came up.. i'm like "is dat a dick... mate, i know I'm legally blind... but that ish a dick, yea?"... and so i was kinda like what i thought this was yuri.. and i seen the futa tag, aha... but i didn't know what futa was... and yea i never want to come across futa again... yea..

La Aoi Beau Chico
Spice Girls discussion 15 Nov 20:22
Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

I need a spice girl, ziggy ziggy fuck up my whole world. Pause when she talk, nothin like oh girl!

La Aoi Beau Chico
Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

WHAT A BULLSHIT WAY TO END! JUST BECAUSE SHE SEE'S REIICHI WITH ANOTHER WOMAN, YOU END IT WITH HER FALLING TO AMNESIA OR WHATEVER THE FUCK!? REALLY!? TAKE MY 2 CENTS GAAAAAAAAH! PATHETICCCC

La Aoi Beau Chico
Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

THE DOG CUTE AS HELL, BETTER THAN THE CHIKAXRIKO SHIP. K BYE

La Aoi Beau Chico
Image Comments 09 Nov 23:12
Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016
Idunnowhotheyare

The movie is kewl. Somehow I watched this with my ma and I was freaking out bc like... she's not into same sex.... and I was like damn, I DIDN'T EXPECT THIS IN THE MOVIE!

La Aoi Beau Chico
Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

I didn't get it... I mean, this is just my theory... Is the title related to Nonoka not knowing how to describe the feeling she feels with Akane-ne, or.... ya that's my only perspective atm.. tsk

La Aoi Beau Chico
Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

Honestly the ending for the original series wasn't to my expectation, but it wasn't unknown on what the ending was. I think in ch14 Mika claimed she wasn't gonna be single forever and that they all didn't really like staying the way they are...so just off the back, Mika has found someone she loved... in a very fluffy way ahahaha. I'm glad, so the series was pretty good, just a vague ending, but definitely a no-brainer.

La Aoi Beau Chico
Image Comments 26 Oct 23:46
Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016
Nicewaistcoat

looks like dad and daughter lmfao

La Aoi Beau Chico
Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

nyahahahahahahahaha

La Aoi Beau Chico
Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

i'm 17.. but this title or story doesn't quite resonate with me xD

La Aoi Beau Chico
Liar discussion 23 Oct 22:39
Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

this isn't depressing.. if anything this is annoying.. if i'm cutting with a knife and you come out of nowhere grabbing my crutch, would I ever be so calm and be like yes mami take me!? C'mon now..

La Aoi Beau Chico
Citrus discussion 23 Oct 01:44
Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

This story is shit. Whether good shit or bad shit, is up to you. But it certainly is... the shit.

La Aoi Beau Chico
Free Soul discussion 15 Oct 22:26
Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

The story was really well written. Reason so was because it wasn't your typical yuri of school girls having sex, flipping panties and whatnot. This was real feelings, from a real person. But I think what really got me was that the author had a second persona, a black girl to be exact. And she utilized the black girl in a non-degrading way which was very intriguing and remarkably pleasing. The story to an extent is like you're watching her memories and the feelings she had experienced. It literally tears down the walls that love is this simple concept that always has a happy ending and no hardships. Truly remarkable... truly.

La Aoi Beau Chico
Club discussion 15 Oct 03:41
Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

Way more masculine than I am...but overall if I was a female I'd be drooling over that butch. However the ending was great, I admit. It wasn't your typical "And we loved eachother and flew away to a new country" yada yada. Of course at first it kept me wondering "did melena go back to her, did she become homeless, etc", like it's the cliffhanger and your imagination that really drives a good ending. Sometimes I don't like an expected or already seen ahead ending. Makes it ever more so intriguing, like you need to quench ya thirst for that yuri!

Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

When i saw the title i shouted "THAT'S ME THAT'S ME! I'M A 17 YEAR OLD!"

Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

Hickeys explain everything. Put em in secret spots, for future references for anybody c; or be a badass and show dem hickeys fam!

last edited at Sep 13, 2017 12:05AM

La Aoi Beau Chico
Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

I'm all here for the "surprise motherfucker" train that I have just jumped on. You are all welcome to climb aboard. I have scones, tea, and even lemon cake.

La Aoi Beau Chico
1 x ½ discussion 09 Sep 22:07
Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

Just think of it this way. Since ol boyo died before kid was born, his soul has more appearance in the kid than her mother. So it's like ol boyo getting another chance of being with his waifu, but in a form of a girl, as... sadly as a daughter.