6cd
joined May 11, 2016
87638494_p0

I don't know if I'm ready to see Yukiko nsfw though. Cute + sexy = deadly

Admiralkaga
Yukiko discussion 08 Mar 12:25
6cd
joined May 11, 2016

It's super funny she's doing illustrations for a NSFW LN, but none of the art is NSFW and its funny that the characters look like Sakurako and Kasumi.

last edited at Mar 8, 2021 12:25PM

6cd
joined May 11, 2016

Just missing Lumine X Amber

Maybe because it's too hot

Anemo + Pyro just turns up the heat ;D

Admiralkaga
6cd
joined May 11, 2016

Isn't mamaloni the one that did Heart Challenger?!

last edited at Feb 25, 2021 4:26AM

6cd
joined May 11, 2016

Glasses are really versatile

Glasses are really versatile. First, you can have glasses-wearing girls take them off and suddenly become beautiful, or have girls wearing glasses flashing those cute grins, or have girls stealing the protagonist's glasses and putting them on like, "Haha, got your glasses!' That's just way too cute! Also, boys with glasses! I really like when their glasses have that suspicious looking gleam, and it's amazing how it can look really cool or just be a joke. I really like how it can fulfill all those abstract needs. Being able to switch up the styles and colors of glasses based on your mood is a lot of fun too! It's actually so much fun! You have those half rim glasses, or the thick frame glasses, everything! It's like you're enjoying all these kinds of glasses at a buffet. I really want Luna to try some on or Marine to try some on to replace her eyepatch. We really need glasses to become a thing in hololive and start selling them for HoloComi. Don't. You. Think. We. Really. Need. To. Officially. Give. Everyone. Glasses?

I see you, little white alien cat thing.

Admiralkaga
Delta discussion 07 Feb 00:08
6cd
joined May 11, 2016

There's a 'paperwork' joke here I can smell it...

Admiralkaga
Image Comments 16 Sep 01:25
6cd
joined May 11, 2016
Ehzeiqjvoaey1pj-orig

I love this duo. But I still await Coco's HaremHous- I mean HoloHouse dream to come true before YAGOO's

Admiralkaga
Image Comments 07 Sep 21:17
6cd
joined May 11, 2016
Ehpb99cvkaa-yew-orig

At this point I'm convinced Eli x Everyone is my dirty little secret.

Admiralkaga
Image Comments 07 Sep 21:14
6cd
joined May 11, 2016
Ehp5itgu8ai9sr9-orig

"What are you doing Step-Sis?" Wait...

Admiralkaga
Image Comments 18 Jun 15:54
6cd
joined May 11, 2016
E4b4ahy

Negitoro was the beginning point of my spiral into yuri hell.

6cd
joined May 11, 2016

This reminds me a lot about the Luka x Miku comic where Luka requests a delivery every day just to see Miku. Except Sunday since mail doesn't come on Sundays.

Admiralkaga
Chiral discussion 15 Jun 05:40
6cd
joined May 11, 2016

Seeing the whole Hard Work vs Talent scenario always reminds me of Sakurasou. It hurts on a personal level.

Admiralkaga
6cd
joined May 11, 2016

That hair down is just so dang good. She kinda... reminds me somewhat of Rin from Shelter.

Admiralkaga
Image Comments 16 May 13:27
6cd
joined May 11, 2016
Bed

Truth is, they can only compete when Asuka isn't there. Otherwise all fall silent before the Queen.

Admiralkaga
6cd
joined May 11, 2016

I'm reminded of Infinite Stratos. It's when Charlotte and Laura go on that date. I kid you not that is probably the most exciting thing in that entire anime.

Admiralkaga
6cd
joined May 11, 2016

Even with Muse gone, the ships last forever. Thank you NozoEli, for teaching me a new way to DIY kissing condoms.

6cd
joined May 11, 2016

I'm now convinced that Sakurako is the lesbianest of Japanese surnames.

You know too much. Be careful out there with that knowledge.

6cd
joined May 11, 2016

I'm now convinced that Sakurako is the lesbianest of Japanese surnames.

You know too much. Be careful out there with that knowledge.

6cd
joined May 11, 2016

Alright, chapter 5 was kinda bad, but jintor said that that was the last bad one, so I'm looking forward to the rest!! (Also, by kinda bad I just mean... more manipulation...)

Yeah. Nagisa is definitely my least favorite character.

Sakurako is my favorite. She does that half joking half serious take on flirting that let's Nakano either call the bluff or shy away, and that's actually quite precious and a bit more comfortable for me lol.

Admiralkaga
6cd
joined May 11, 2016

Kanon x Misaki x Kokoro is my OT3.

Admiralkaga
6cd
joined May 11, 2016

Yeah let's… talk about the chap, shall we. >.>

It would be pretty sweet if Sayaka supported Touko's love instead of getting in the way... But then again, she might not want Touko to suffer the same way she did. :x

I thought the reason Sayaka won't support is because she's jealous Touko is giving all her attention to the Kouhai.

Admiralkaga
6cd
joined May 11, 2016

NEPGEAR WANTS HER MAIN CHARACTER TITLE BACK