Forum › Posts by oliver

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

I want to see a jealous Sumin

Chapter 49.

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

she surely cares so much about seju by ruining her marriage meetup several time.

Nami's good point. (ノ´∀`)ノ *:・゚☆

(I can't seem to see her good point at all because I always view her negatively.)

I find Nami the most insightful character out of them all.

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

@Nevri

I guess at best you can try to out-run it or something, but usually it happens before you can do anything so you are doomed (or don't give a fuck, as I do).

I see. But It's okay anyway since that one superstition doesn't exist in my country.

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

Black cat is unlucky and it crossing your path will bring you bad luck.

How to prevent it from crossing your path though?

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

Also, raising tricolor cats gives you good lucks.

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

There is a belief: "Hitting a cat on the head causes shaky hands."

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

Yes, it is is a lifetime decision. sometimes people just have to take responsibility for their past dumb actions/decisions. looking at Sumin's current position: 1) Sumin admitted she did blame Seju for her misfortunes. imo leaving with Seju is one way of repaying her debt. 2) If she and Sungji get back together, what's about Seju? when u love someone u want to see that person happy even you are not with them (maybe not lol). can Sumin bring happiness to Sungji? I don't think she has the confidence bc of her relationship with Seju still has yet resolved. overall Sumin is in a lose-lose situation.

I doubt she is that considerate. She has been in said position since like chapter 50, and she could still go all out about cutting tie with Seju.

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

I too think Sumin is going to leave with Seju but I doubt it's out of love.

I think that can be considered as a lifetime decision, so I doubt that one can make it not out of love.

Sumin is not going to fight for Sungji bc she is in no position to do so.

Still, she doesn't have to leave with Seju. Her leaving with Seju wouldn't mean that she's not fighting for Sungji, but it would mean that she's actually giving up on Sungji.

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

Sumin's relationship with Seju still have not been resolved. there is no romance left in that relationship.

Not quite sure. It seems Sumin has already decided to leave to US with Seju.

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

Oh, Sumin and Seju have made up already.

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

@Blackkitty

and since you mentioned something about my starring in a romance story... very soon I'll have to turn down an adorable shy guy and I feel really bad about it... and I've been thinking how to do it in the most delicate way... :(

"adorable" is really not a trait that could be easily found in a full-grown man. Hope you could come up with the nicest humanly possible way to turn him down.

So far, the number of guys I've found them adorable is still "one".

last edited at Oct 13, 2016 8:53AM

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

It's getting more and more interesting.

Same! She was just toooo damn cute !

Yeah, she is soooo cute! And by dating her, the doctor is becoming really cute too.

Oh, also, I would like to take it back saying that Erae's character was similar to Sungji's.

last edited at Oct 12, 2016 6:15AM

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

Also I don't get how Sungji showing a different face now makes her development a bit deeper. Her "dark" side came out of nowhere tbh, and it's obvious it's a plot device rather than natural flow of her character.

It's like the more we see Sungji having her dark side, the easier we could accept Seju having hers too, isn't it? If Team Gaji keep developing Sungji's character that way, I really can't see how they think they will be able to satisfy readers when they make Sumin x Sungji end game.

I think they should have introduced this part of Sungji a bit earlier, or give some hints if they wanted to take this route.

For now, I will guess that they will be adding flashbacks of Sungji having her dark side in the later chapters.

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

@Nevri
imo, Galich should set her standard based on how high her friends could reach. It's not just so she could have any friends, but it's the right thing for her to do for her friends too, which is what that is called "friendship". Also, idk, but as I could see, most of her guy friends don't seem to be able to reach any other standard at all. Therefore, she might lose a bunch of her friends not just one of them or two if she refuses lowering her standard, or helping increase those friends'.

Friend > Acquaintance > Stranger, right? Isn't being considered as an acquaintance better than being considered as a stranger? You didn't get anything more after you and your friend became like strangers to each other, right? Though you lost this, "you can have good time from time to time with that friend of yours" totally. Personally, I would prefer that "not being able to go any deeper" connection than "no" connection at all.

@Galich
I also don't think I could give any farther advice on your friendship since I don't know your friends IRL (who know, I might even fall for them if we ever met. :D ). You have a right to make whatever decision you want!

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

@Galich

On a side note, the more I read the replies from others in this thread, the more I start to think about reconsidering my friendship choices.

I'm on "do not cut tie with your friends" team.

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

@Galich

surprisingly enough, would never consider them as any of those two things. Lacking in empathy maybe. Our quarrels regarding this issue always boil down to refusing to use the right pronouns unless a surgery.

Actually, I'd say that describing it as choosing personal rules above hurting a friend's feelings is an accurate way of saying things.

They do not sound like bad guys. They sound so frustrating yet funny(positively). I kind of want them to experience Galich treating them using her personal whatever weird rules too.

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

Sungji using her childhood friend who loves her to make Sumin jealous is really low.

Maybe that's why they make that friend a playgirl so that Sungji would end up not being guilty?

Does that help? Will see how far Sungji will go. Who know, Team Gaji might be planning on destroying Sungji completely, and the endgame couple will be Sumin x Seju instead. That would be cool somehow.

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

@Galich
Avoiding hurting others' feelings is also a common sense. Your friends should at least have it though. Are you surrounded by people who are narrow minded + in lack of common senses?

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

Sungji using her childhood friend who loves her to make Sumin jealous is really low.

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

@Galich
I really don't know how to put this, your guy friends, they are ......... I mean, in my country, there are men who crossdress as women. We all use female honorifics towards them without them asking us to do so since it's just a common sense. We treat them almost as real women; some of us girls just couldn't freely get change in front of them, or apply too much skinship with them as we did with girls.

last edited at Oct 9, 2016 5:39PM

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

Personally, I do not think that girl deserves all this hatred. Alvis could stop helping her if Alvis does not feel like doing it.

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

What is Dawoon's hair's color? I can't really tell.

Light teal.

No, the more I look at it, the more I don't know what color it is. Kinda gray?

last edited at Oct 12, 2016 5:43AM

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

@Galich
Did you tell your friends that what they said saddened you, or how much you dislike hearing that from them? Oh, btw, what are your friends' genders?

last edited at Oct 9, 2016 6:46AM

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

wdtfs is all about cheating and revenge. I miss ff.

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

I feel headache when trying to get what the hell Team Gaji is planning on. Is Team Gaji ruining Sungji's image?