Forum › Posts by Jess

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

Is today the day of jealously?Nettaigyo had a misunderstanding like this one too XD plz stahp

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

That last page hit very close home e.e .. me being in Yori's position.
I predict that some jealously will shake Hino and help her make up her mind... or hopefully something better

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

Pleaseeee let this have a yuri happy endiiiiiiing

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

I love this xD been following it for years~

Jess
Yurigurashi discussion 19 Jun 01:06
Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

I am smiling so much right now! this is so cute!

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

oh boy! I am so looking fwd to more people reading this! I've also read it in spanish and it's just so cute!

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

Plot twist: the manga is het because Yasuda goes back to being a boy and he keeps igarashi as a gf bc she is the least annoying girl he's ever found

Jess
Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

Hmm I have mixed feelings about this one. I usually root for the mc yuri but.. she'd only go for Sakano bc she was feeling lonely and wanted to get married and not bc she was in love with.. like it would be a partnership bc one of them was desperate... so... doesnt seem the healthiest thing on the planet

Jess
Koineko discussion 08 Jun 03:17
Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

I came here after reading tags to read the comments to see if people had been traumatized by it. Yup, not even gonna peek.
I salute you, fallen heroes who cannot unsee what you've seen.
Just a tag called "weird nipple shit" makes mine feel a bit in pain,like when guys see another guy getting hit on his testicles o.O

last edited at Jun 8, 2019 3:18AM

Jess
Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

On a separate note if you like this series! Consider supporting the artist by purchasing it on Amazon Japan or your preferred Japanese retailer, thank you!

I don’t understand plugging a manga in Japanese on a website providing translations in English.

I’ll wait for the licensed, English translation to come out by a stateside publisher (I’m looking at you: Seven Seas!)

I always buy the e-manga of futaribeya even if I cant read Japanese because I want to support Yukiko.. and when I went to Japan last month she was kind enough to answer to me when I asked her where I could buy the physical book,sent her a pic and now she knows her manga has a fan in Mexico even if she doesnt know how. I think she must feel happy to know she's read in other countries. You are missing out on making a mangaka happy :3

last edited at Jun 2, 2019 7:41AM

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

... and then they f ---! XD

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

I've got the feeling that the tanned guy is actually a girl but that might just be wishful thinking. We will see

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

They could have done the good logical ending and Nanoha winning but Nooooooope! let Vivio win by the power of friendship! when did this become Saint Seiya?or my little Pony?
If they are so much into fanservice I want bigger doses of NanoFate right now

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

can anybody provide a link to thw raw chapters please? 3:

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

I wonder if Hino is aquarius?

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

"and this will decide it" next update:Nanoha showing her li'l girl why she's nicknamed the white demon * -*

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

HELLL YEAAAAAH

Jess
1 x ½ discussion 09 Mar 00:45
Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

I ship it! * -*

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

DAWWWWWW

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

<3 that was so aw... and the gurl I like sent me a text as I was having lovely fluffy feelings reading this haha

Jess
Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

Kyaaaaa~

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

"You will bleed every month and it will be painful and moving in bed can even be a challenge" ... just say that. Who in their right mind would want to bleed every 28 days?

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

This one always makes me lol hard IRL XD

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

Thank you for the treat, uploader san!! xD the little sister's relationship has become more interesting to me than main couple ahahah

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

cliffhangerception!