Forum › Posts by Derpalot_

Derpalot_
Drinks%20cup
joined Feb 9, 2016

I mean it would be kind of believable if it was a guy or she had a cock. Girls don't have that kind of sex drive outside of special cases.

Uh, no?

Kinda makes me wonder if OP is a girl or not, although regardless it seems a silly thing to say.

Me too. I get crazily turned on by breasts so the first statement is completely wrong. At the same time, everyone is different, but girls arent always fluffy and sweet and innocent. It happens.

Dunno why you're all taking it so seriously, this was pretty funny. +1

Agreed. Even though it was kind of weird, i found it comical.

Drinks%20cup
joined Feb 9, 2016

So...Satake? Poor her. Wouldn't this be considered a love triangle too? Since it seemed like Satake was in love with Ume, but Ume and Yukari were in love with each other. I might have just misinterpreted it though.

Derpalot_
Image Comments 08 Jun 23:27
Drinks%20cup
joined Feb 9, 2016
P_01

Honestly, i would react the same way as Nozomi. Sorry bb.

Derpalot_
Drinks%20cup
joined Feb 9, 2016

Makes me a bit uncomfortable. If there was another addition where there was an ACTUAL happy ending, like both of them were happy, then I wouldn't mind. But these alone are :/

EDIT: I KNEW THE ARTWORK LOOKED FAMILAR ASDFGHJKL ITS CANNO!! But i still hope this is expanded.

last edited at Jun 4, 2016 8:13PM

Derpalot_
Drinks%20cup
joined Feb 9, 2016

This is honestly adorable. I thought they had stopped this but i'm glad they didn't. And its soo unfair that for the valentines special we didn't get to see the rest ;-; Romantic nsfw is always a favorite.

Derpalot_
Drinks%20cup
joined Feb 9, 2016

moar

Derpalot_
Drinks%20cup
joined Feb 9, 2016

Tiger

Because that is pretty real life to me: you fall in love, they're not in love back, and you need to move on. But that doesn't have to be bad, and maybe it could even save their friendship?

Nope. You fall in love, they're not in love back yet, and you need to try to change their way of seeing you.

It's not because you've been rejected once that you have to give up.

See "Their Story". If Sun Jing had moved on, End Of Story.

Umm, thats another fictional series though. Not at all how it is in real life. Yeah, getting rejected hurts but some people DO get over it. I haven't experienced an actual rejection, but it was very similar. I fell in love with a girl who was basically my best friend for a few months. Because of that, she told me everything, including her crushes. Her crush returned her feelings and she accepted, which made me depressed but happy for her at the same time. I did of course try to make her see me in a romantic way without being too obvious but she wasn't into me like that. I accepted it and eventually got over her, but we're still friends. So it wasn't really the "end of story". But what you're saying also applies to other people sometimes, so i can see where you're coming from.

Drinks%20cup
joined Feb 9, 2016

What.. it was like the author was planning to do a cute story of a girl confessing to her friend who would overcome her fear, but NOPE it was like a plot-twist inside of a plot-twist and her friend is so??? Nah fam. Credit page made everything better though.

Derpalot_
15Y+ discussion 27 May 17:08
Drinks%20cup
joined Feb 9, 2016

I like the story so far but ahh it seems like a lot of things are gonna go down ;-;

Drinks%20cup
joined Feb 9, 2016

MY HEAARRRTTT

Derpalot_
Drinks%20cup
joined Feb 9, 2016

I dont normally enjoy Drama, Cheating or Angst but due to the character's cold nature and how she handles it... i kinda like this. Also its by Takemiya Jin so that makes it better.

Derpalot_
Drinks%20cup
joined Feb 9, 2016

i need more of this in my life

Derpalot_
Steps discussion 17 May 13:04
Drinks%20cup
joined Feb 9, 2016

The credits always make me laugh xD I'm glad something from Takemiya Jin came out, i havent read her works in a while.

Drinks%20cup
joined Feb 9, 2016

Ha. This was enjoyable xD

Derpalot_
Drinks%20cup
joined Feb 9, 2016

oh no... whats Takake going to do now... Andou took that better than expected. I hope she doesn't stop liking Meiko, because they both feel the same ;-; I was kind of worried that she secretly disliked being around Meiko, but this chapter proved otherwise.

its good to know that meiko doesn't enjoy "enslaving" reo.

Agreed. I kind of suspected it since the beginning though, seeing as she always loved Andou.

Derpalot_
Drinks%20cup
joined Feb 9, 2016

Yuu is falling. Slowly. In fact VERY SLOWLY but surely. Yuu's sister, bless her soul xD And the teacher+ cafe woman adfghdjfh good for them they make a nice couple

Derpalot_
Drinks%20cup
joined Feb 9, 2016

I really enjoy this series. The art work is great and the story is laid back. Even though there's no romance, its enjoyable to see the interactions of the main characters seeing as how different they are. I hope i get a useful and nice roommate like her for college since id be the lazy one ;-;

last edited at May 6, 2016 11:56PM

Derpalot_
Drinks%20cup
joined Feb 9, 2016

I don't really like that Meiko (I think that's her name right?) is taking advantage of the other one but I kind of enjoyed it. Definitely looking forward to more of this. AND ITS COLLEGE YUS!

last edited at Apr 27, 2016 2:06PM

Drinks%20cup
joined Feb 9, 2016

So is anyone allowed to be gay in this world? From the description, it seems like everyone's paired up with an eye to procreation.

I'm a year late ;-; but: I think people are ALLOWED to be gay, but they don't get paired up in the matching system since those who get paired up, are paired up to combine genes to MAKE the perfect baby. However, since it even matched siblings, I doubt they were against homosexuality.

Drinks%20cup
joined Feb 9, 2016

How cute xD

Derpalot_
Boyfriend discussion 12 Apr 14:59
Drinks%20cup
joined Feb 9, 2016

More than feeling anger towards Risa, i was feeling uncomfortable because i knew Yuuko probably was too. At first it started really bad, like Yuuko was a replacement, but im glad that in the end she changed her perspective. And also them staying together and ordering the couples' special was cute :>

Derpalot_
Lily Love discussion 29 Mar 13:06
Drinks%20cup
joined Feb 9, 2016

I read it all in Thai!

Actually, P'Mew leaves for a foreign country and Donut promises she will wait for her. Then P'Mew dies in Korea, in a freak accident, run over by Seol-a who was going to No-rae's wedding with Sung-pyo to crash it, ala "The Graduate". Donut finds comfort in the arms of Ice and Ploy in a steamy 3some to the tune of "Hello Darkness, My Friend..."

Or maybe not.

What's this? XD

But was it crashed?

No, but after done bandaged, Seol-a tried to run to No-rae's wedding place. Her wound's hurt so bad but her heart's hurt even more. She knew she couldn't live without No-rae. At the hospital entrance, she bumped into Nami who was coming to visit her father at his workplace, the hospital Seol-a was in. Seol-a then gave up on pursuing No-rae since she had fallen in love with Nami at first sight. As soon as she could free herself from a hypnosis Nami's eyes gave her, she confessed her love to Nami because she had learned from her past with Na-rae that delaying confession was her lifetime mistake. Poor Seol-a, she gets rejected as Nami is now in a lovey-dovey relationship with Sungji.

Oh my god xD but nooooo Seolrae ;-;

Derpalot_
Citrus discussion 28 Mar 12:20
Drinks%20cup
joined Feb 9, 2016

Hello there!

I wrote a treatise on Citrus
https://terrenceswiff.wordpress.com/2016/02/17/citrus/

It's a bit long.

I call it a review in the article itself but it really is much more like a treatise. I basically try to thoroughly explain what I believe the deal is with Citrus.

I hope you'll read/enjoy it.

Also, there's too much Yuzu/Harumin here for my liking! Can't friends be friends more often? No no, Yuzu/Harumin is no good!

I don't know if you'll be able to read this, but as a hardcore citrus fan, I loved your review. Although you said you hated it, you did show many of its good quality points but still stuck to your opinion. It's kinda rare to find reviewers who don't just rant about one thing xD so I'll be looking forward to more reviews!

Derpalot_
Citrus discussion 28 Mar 12:03
Drinks%20cup
joined Feb 9, 2016

I love the whole "they're finally dating so it's just getting started" part. It may be a long wait for updates, but that makes you want to read more into it. Hopefully, there are at least 4-5 more volumes (I'm being selfish...) since it's one of my favorite yuri manga out there.

Derpalot_
Shiromuchi discussion 28 Mar 03:12
Drinks%20cup
joined Feb 9, 2016

I knew that the comments for this one would be varied. Sigh. Now, where do I begin?
Honestly, I didn't enjoy this story as much as others, and I don't have a problem with her being overweight, the problem, like many mentioned, would be the encouragement of her eating more. I know, it's just a story, but (again like others said) it seems like the skinny one has a fetish. Doesn't seem like she's a couple with her out of pure love. The chubby one clearly doesn't like that, and it makes me very uncomfortable. Complementing what someone thinks of as a flaw is NOT GOOD. I repeat, not good. If it wasn't for that, I wouldn't really have a problem with this story. That being said, people need to chill.
Anyways, Its not good to disrespect this story by saying things like "eww" or "gross". It's rude to both the story (and author) and certain readers. I'm not overweight now, but in the past I was above average weight by a few pounds, so I can't say I completely understand, but some people find it hurtful. Everyone can have their own opinions, but some opinions are better kept to yourself. So if you don't like it, why waste your time and actually read it? And if you didn't read it, why even BOTHER COMMENTING on it? Also, I saw some discuss the issue of being overweight and healthy. Honestly, how fucking ignorant can you be? Weight does not always correlate to health. I know healthy people who are over weight. Of course, there are people who are overweight/obese due to the fact that they aren't healthy, but it doesn't apply to everyone. Saying that overweight people can't be healthy is like saying skinny people can't be unhealthy. It doesn't make sense. Skinny people can have diabetes, be malnourished (which doesn't mean starving, it means have a bad diet and unhealthy lifestyle) etc etc, just like overweight people can be overweight but still have a good lifestyle with exercise and a good exercise. One of my cousins had a baby 2 years ago. She wasn't fat, she was in good shape, actually. After having her baby, she couldn't lose much weight, but she was one of the healthiest people I know. She goes to the gym at least 4 times a week, she cooks healthy meals (she's trying to go vegetarian sometimes so she does that too) and she does regular check ups, and guess what? Nothing is wrong with her! She's fine. Of course, this doesn't always apply to everyone. I'm not saying that all overweight people must be healthy. I understand that a some overweight people may be that way due to their lifestyles, but that does not apply to everyone. It's bad to assume that overweight people are always unhealthy. Anyways yeah that's my stance on things T-T