Forum › Posts by Llama

Llama
joined Feb 7, 2016

and we finally got a KumiRei doujin just after the ship sank in the Anime Series

I don't want to know but now that you said it I have to know. Please explain

Yea what happened?

Llama
Beloved L discussion 13 Dec 17:18
joined Feb 7, 2016

Also I don't quite understand what's so special about this kid. She's selfish and not really smart, she's childish as fuck, she's not even that beautiful. There's nothing amazing about her, just some regular girl who wants to be an adult as soon as possible, but there are millions of them. Yet WeiWei is shown like an extraordinary person, both in her looks and her characteristics. What's the point of this romance, I wonder.

There may well not be anything special about the kid, but Wei Wei likes her and that's all there is to it. All that is required for a romance is that both parties like each other, regardless of whether either person is as talented or beautiful as the other.

Some people have this bizarre idea that two people have to be "worthy" of each other to be in a relationship, as if just being an average person somehow makes you a lesser form of humanity undeserving of love from your "betters."

^^^

joined Feb 7, 2016

Shishunki Bitter Change : about two 8yo kids, a boy and a girl, who swap body after a fall. 7 years later, they are STILL swapped and have to learn and accept body changes, the loss of their family, the loss of their identity and that they are growing up "in the wrong body". Changing gender didn't change they romantic preferences. How they cope with this is the main plot point. Warning : this was previously published on the web, where it ended, and the end is tragic. And bitter. I hope the manga version will end differently.

How did the pervious one end?

joined Feb 7, 2016

EDIT: Also, I wonder whose thought bubbles these belong to: http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/nanashi_no_asterism_ch11#19 (up until page 21)

It says:
"Ah... This is it. It's this sort of feeling. She and I have always joked around like this. That's what feels comfortable..."

Those are Shiratori's thoughts.

Kotooka x Shiratori pls. ;^)

^^^ agreed

Llama
joined Feb 7, 2016

My interpretation of this story is that Yuu is the seed and Touko is the soil/dirt. Yuu has struggle past her feelings for Touko to eventually reach the sunlight and bloom. I think this whole story is setting up Yuu for a future character that’s she will fall in love with, because of her hardship that she has to go through with Touko.

Wow nice theory!!

joined Feb 7, 2016

Awwwww this was so sweeeeett

Llama
Cocytus discussion 01 Sep 12:41
joined Feb 7, 2016

for god sake and for all my sanity, she loves Itsuki.
Doesn't want to have sex doesn't mean you don't love someone. Goddamn

Nah man I don't think she even love her... I think she just wants to monopolize her like she's stated

Llama
Their Story discussion 29 Jul 22:54
joined Feb 7, 2016

Is it just me, or does Sun Jing act more and more like an alien who wasn't really briefed on human interaction? She can handle school, but outside that is incredibly out of her depth.

LOLOLOL

Llama
Their Story discussion 29 Jul 22:42
joined Feb 7, 2016

I kinda feel bad for QT. The only friend she has been so close with (as far as we've seen, at least currently) is just trying to get into her pants.

:( aww well when you put it that way-- QT still has that short haired friend tho

joined Feb 7, 2016

Hrm... oh well... I kinda get the "They break up and maybe meet again in x years"-feeling for this story, seeing on the manager of them and how difficult the whole "She has a girlfriend"-situation seems, seen on their debut and building up a career as band.

sigh Really hope my feeling is wrong there, but looks like alot more problems are coming their way now.

Oh mann...now that you mention that, it sounds very plausible :( I really hope they don't go down that route

joined Feb 7, 2016

Yall I love this
Idc I love everything about it
Well except for bai du and the douchebag guy in the beginning but yea

Llama
Their Story discussion 20 Jul 12:23
joined Feb 7, 2016

So the question is, what's the story with Qiu Tong's apparently absent parents. She seemed really lonely, and accustomed to just watching the people across the way live their lives. I don't recall her talking much about that in the past, so maybe something a bit more serious there?

looks like you were right about it being a bit more serious! Qiu tong lonely ever since her parents separated :( but now she got a new sun so.. ;)

joined Feb 7, 2016

What I understand is: the reason why Fushiko have the mist because she feels too lonely and have no love. When Yuu touched her hand, her mist went away because she found a love. Unfortunately, it came back again when she started read the letter because she felt she doesn't deserve to have Yuu. She thought maybe it's better to leave her alone so that Yuu can enjoy her school life? That is why she said she will go back where she came from (I think she meant to go back to her old town) and when she turns 18, she will see her again. It means they will have sex to become one (if you know what I mean) and her mist will go away again. I don't think she have a supernatural or something. It's just there is a meaning behind the mist.
This is what I understand

I like this theory
But I guess it's kinda supernatural tho because of that healing power thing? Yea, this story was cool

joined Feb 7, 2016

:,(

joined Feb 7, 2016

This was okay

Llama
Friends discussion 04 Jul 02:10
joined Feb 7, 2016

Wow people already shipped them even from back when!

Llama
joined Feb 7, 2016

I never thought I'd say this but oh no yuu's falling in love :(( and touko might go away if she knows

joined Feb 7, 2016

Its not rape if she likes it in the end ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

D:

Llama
joined Feb 7, 2016

Why's everyone saying it's gonna end in subtext? This is gay as hell, if you'll excuse my language.

XDD imma take the risk and look forward to this

Llama
joined Feb 7, 2016

Awww, did the author say there'll be more or is this the end? Cute anyhow awww

Llama
True Story discussion 14 Jun 17:53
joined Feb 7, 2016

The author is sure watching her classmates closely to spot all these exchanges.

I'm guessing classmate N is the author XD

Llama
True Story discussion 14 Jun 16:07
joined Feb 7, 2016

Aww.. I love true stories

joined Feb 7, 2016

Guys! I got a suggestion!

A sudden one maybe, because we've all just gotta stomach the news at first. But how about this: we create a forum here for Ssamba as her fans and just all post something encouraging or nice for her so we help her soldiering on. "Terminal" is a scary word and bad news, but it's not a death sentence! So how about we show her our support? And if she doesn't speak English, maybe some of us, who speak Korean, could translate the posts for us and we post them in Korean so she'll understand. And then we just post that link to her blog and anywhere else we find so it reaches her. C'mon, let's bond together here a little, okay? We're all not doctors, but we can at least do this much. What do you think?

Anything to help her out

joined Feb 7, 2016

OMG.... nooooooo :( 2016 is really cursed year.... T^T

Right Jesus Wthhhh :((((

Llama
Maple Love discussion 12 Jun 23:33
joined Feb 7, 2016

This will forever be my favorite ^-^