Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

Totally on board for this ride

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

Adult backyard Yuru Camp? Let's go?

Came here to say this. I’m stoked as hell.

EDIT:
checks mangaka’s other series
welp, guess these girls are never ending up together official! More Yurucamp indeed!

last edited at Mar 28, 2023 10:37AM

Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

God dammit, this trope of “walking in at the exact wrong moment” is bullshit. Does Japan just have the worst doors in that you can’t look thru them before you enter?

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016
Karellyarts-1569484507673415682-img1

YES YES YES

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

This mangaka had a dream to draw a full one shot centered around a girl who vomits fish, and by golly they DREW IT and we fuckin’ read it. Don’t let your dreams stay dreams, people! May we all be inspired by this story.

In all seriousness though what the fuck?

last edited at Jan 16, 2023 7:50PM

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

From the previous page, and 2 weeks ago:

This is marked as complete at 13 chapters, but looking at Aoto Hibiki's twitter showed me that it's being continued. Chapter 19 came out recently, and 20 is slated for Christmas Eve:
https://www.cmoa.jp/title/247715

What authority marked it as completed? Aoto themselves?

Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

awww, that was a wee sad and heartwarming! just the right thing for this weather

Very well said, I agree <3

Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

Intriguing… proceed.

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016
102628592_p0%20(1)

I'm so happy that people continue to make art for this couple <3

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

Kinda wondering if Sayaka has always loved Yunimaru (VA) for her work and for who she is, and this death note assignment is partially a guise to secretly “date” her, but Sayaka assumes that Yuni won’t return her feelings, so she plans to confesses then commit suicide. That way she won’t have to live with the rejection and knowledge that her love isn’t mutual (and potential disgust that she has for herself).

That’s my little brain theory, ATM at least.

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

This is adorable

I second this. Just rediscovered this series and I’m so glad I did. Is this caught up with the raws?

EDIT: comic site: https://comic.pixiv.net/works/4014

Based off previous comments (and the dates on these chapters) it sounds like this series is fully published! Looking forward to seeing this get fully translated!

last edited at Oct 31, 2022 5:10PM

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016
Kam_tuki__-1584250997479571456-img1

Really loving this art style!

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

Not often you see the threesome tag without NSFW

Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

Yuzu probably has a normal explanation for her answer, but it had to be a cliffhanger for the impact.

Wouldn’t this just be a white knuckle twist though? I want a struggle like this, but at the same time I don’t know if I can handle it.

Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

Not sure how I feel about this chapter, on the one hand a big info dump that was supposed to paint Aya in a more sympathetic light, on the other hand a very, very rapey sex scene (though it was, admittedly, still hot) which makes me like her much less
I'm not trying to play moral police and say that Aya needs to be cancelled because she did bad, but still, the overall vibe I'm getting from this chapter is a person who's become more than a little messed up by something in the past, resulting in her now having very warped ideas about relationships and boundaries. So overall, really somebody more suited for therapy than any kind of romantic relationship...

Was getting the same vibes. The rape aspect kills this series for me, which is a shame since it had a lot of potential.

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

God damn I hate the student council prez so much. Read this whole manga in a few days since it was so interesting but now I’m left with a cliffhanger of rage.

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

Lordy this was hard to follow

Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

The two kouhais are totally gonna be overweight and nothing she remembers them :D Either that or they'll challenge her to a race, something she didn't prep for!

Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

Yesss Minami! You can do it!

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

Goodness I wish this was a full series

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

Hmm... cute?

But leaves wanting for more, like all oneshots.

I feel like it’s a form of punishment, really. How dare we desire more interactions with our favorite characters!

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

This is always a pleasant read, no matter how many times I re-read it. Such a fantastic story and art.

Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

Childhood friends let’s go!

I’m so ready for this series <3

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

Someone just hit the gas. I’m worried that this is some kind of guilt thing though…. Fingers crossed that it’s not.