Forum › Posts by N30S

N30S
67413148_p0
joined Jan 22, 2016

I wonder if Hinako and Fujiho will be shipped eventually.

Eventually...?

Seri and Shouko are barely even in subtext territory right now, so I'm not too sure about side-pairings.

Ha.. Haha... Ahahaha....

Can we please not ship married moms? k thx lol

That's not how it works here.

N30S
67413148_p0
joined Jan 22, 2016

We made it, the yuri tag is back. I wonder how many less comments the discussion section is getting now.

last edited at Oct 13, 2018 2:13AM

N30S
67413148_p0
joined Jan 22, 2016

The only way to avoid this being full on yuri is for Kasumi to reject Sakurako. Can anybody see that happening? I don't think so.

Yeah, that's not even a possibility. Kasumi's occasionally a little put off by Sakurako's intensity of love, but it never seemed like she hates it. Easygoing personality or not. Kasumi also makes it fairly clear she needs Sakurako to... uhm, survive... and how she acts only this spoiled because it's Sakurako.

It also gets clearer later on that Kasumi wants to be with Sakurako and not just because she's too dependent on her. Also, her level of comfortableness around Sakurako is way too high for just being easygoing (Look forward to ch. 29) Extra fun fact: I remember 4 kisses between the two (might be more, though), and the one in ch. 27 is the only kiss Sakurako initiated.

last edited at Oct 8, 2018 10:02AM

N30S
67413148_p0
joined Jan 22, 2016

Sakurako was an adorable drunk. Also, seriously how is this not at least deserving of yuri crush tags? I mean I can maybe see the argument that Kasumi is asexual or something making it one sided, but Sakurako is strait up yuri mauling her at this point.

Okay, I'm not to familiar with it, but asexual people don't usually get jealous when their wife friend tries to kiss another person, do they?

I don't want to get into an argument about asexuallity since I pretty much agree with you that they are a couple at this point and they are likely both into each other that way, but yes you can be an asexual and still have romantic partners even without ever having any outright desire to ever have sex with anyone.

Neither do I. I honestly didn't know much about asexuality besides the cliché of not being interested in anything.
That's why, thank you very much for the explanation.

N30S
67413148_p0
joined Jan 22, 2016

Sakurako was an adorable drunk. Also, seriously how is this not at least deserving of yuri crush tags? I mean I can maybe see the argument that Kasumi is asexual or something making it one sided, but Sakurako is strait up yuri mauling her at this point.

Okay, I'm not to familiar with it, but asexual people don't usually get jealous when their wife friend tries to kiss another person, do they?

N30S
67413148_p0
joined Jan 22, 2016

I never understood the discussion anyway.
The first chapter alone had like tons of handholding, Sakurako basically getting wet when seeing Kasumi the first time, getting matching couple mugs with hearts while thinking about being newlyweds, sleeping in the same bed with Sakurako being too nervous to sleep. Not to mention the illustrations at the end of the chapters.

If that only counts as Subtext, 50% of the stuff with the Yuri tag here might as well get replaced with Super Het.

last edited at Oct 6, 2018 3:51AM

N30S
67413148_p0
joined Jan 22, 2016

Probably not because there's the convenience excuse of Sakurako being drunk while it happens. Personally, I'm more looking forward to ch. 29 anyway.

Drunkenness just makes people more honest. Meaning that's what she really wanted anyway.
I guess it depends on where they go from there. Playing that off isn't as easy as it seems and will probably have an effect in the long run.

I know, but the subtext tag makes no sense in the first place, so every excuse to keep it a little longer is welcome, I guess.
Especially because I read the raw (as far as my Japanese skills allow me to), which is officially tagged yuri, and more or less know what's all to come in the future.

N30S
67413148_p0
joined Jan 22, 2016

I like how Futaribeya aand Hanigare are probably within the top 5 of most gayest manga in this site and yet they're just 'subtext' xD

If what I saw from chapter 27 spoilers is true, this might change very soon. We are almost there friends!

Probably not because there's the convenience excuse of Sakurako being drunk while it happens. Personally, I'm more looking forward to ch. 29 anyway.

N30S
67413148_p0
joined Jan 22, 2016

What a nice chapter... Ahaha... Such a great way to start the day -.-

last edited at Sep 30, 2018 4:29AM

N30S
67413148_p0
joined Jan 22, 2016

I swear, those two can't get any more gay unless they actually kiss.

They will in chapter 27 https://i.postimg.cc/TwzyG8ZH/image.png

J E S U S C H R I S T

That's also not the only one.

N30S
67413148_p0
joined Jan 22, 2016

I just want them to kiss soon... like by accident or something xD they are like a married couple already..

Well... You won't have to wait long

N30S
67413148_p0
joined Jan 22, 2016

Is it even legal to make something as cute as this manga?

N30S
Ayakashiko discussion 07 Aug 14:57
67413148_p0
joined Jan 22, 2016

Altair posted:

They're totally in a closet at the end of 41, but they can also go through walls (see page 1 of this chapter for foreshadowing). They may have just went in to spy

Maybe they just love to get in and out of the closet

They should come out of the closet already.

67413148_p0
joined Jan 22, 2016

I think we need a higher tier of What the fuck am I reading? for this...

67413148_p0
joined Jan 22, 2016

Anyway... I accidentaly spoiled myself with the last illustration of the novel and I'm really looking forward to it and can't wait.

Got a link to it? Is it magic/science babies?

Not quite as good as that. Well maybe that happens as well, but no illustration of that at least.

Super spoiler(better ignore): Looks like the two got married
http://imgur.com/H24iKus

last edited at Jul 24, 2018 2:09PM

67413148_p0
joined Jan 22, 2016

Wow... so many people with an aversion towards reading... (and I don't mean those who just expected a manga and were disappointed)

I loved the first chapter. It's such a shame that so few yuri LN are translated, and even less good ones... Not to mention that 3/4 of the good ones have a shitty translation.

Anyway... I accidentaly spoiled myself with the last illustration of the novel and I'm really looking forward to it and can't wait.

N30S
67413148_p0
joined Jan 22, 2016

SO this is going to be a 23 chapters series or do we have to boycott?

You meant volumes, right?

A sequel for starters would be nice, though.

N30S
67413148_p0
joined Jan 22, 2016

Well, not so sure how much sense it makes now after it got licensed...
Seira (a couple posts above) also only wanted to translate it if the previous group dropped it for sure (I totally understand why), so the whole situation is pretty unlucky because everything is so unclear.

N30S
67413148_p0
joined Jan 22, 2016

According to the comments, that's the worst that could've happened because the publisher is utter crap...

N30S
67413148_p0
joined Jan 22, 2016

Need translation. NEEEEEEEEEEED.

Weeell... We actually were about to pick it up. I cleaned/redrawn a couple chapters and found a translator (see comments here) who was about to start when we got a message from the previous group that they have already some chapters ready and doing some releases soon.
Thanks to that, we stopped again because it wouldn't make any sense to have two doing it.

That was more or less two weeks ago... So, there's that...

I saw that there are currently 49 ch , I really hope someone keeps translating this series.

Could you post the link where you saw all the chapters ?

The raws are up to ch. 49, no translations. If you want to read the raw, they're pretty easy to find. A link for up to vol. 4 (ch. 40) is even posted in the comments here a few pages back.

last edited at Jan 21, 2018 2:46AM

67413148_p0
joined Jan 22, 2016

You've been having too many catgirl fantasies.

I-Is that possible...? If yes, I should seriously reconsider some things...

last edited at Jan 20, 2018 4:29AM

67413148_p0
joined Jan 22, 2016

Or there is A Room For Two that is still ongoing but the group doing it has pretty much stopped.

A Room For Two should get an update soonish... I was about to pick it up for translating (We actually started working on it already) when the previous translator messaged me that they already have some chapters about to be ready and they're going to be out soon... According to their words, that is.

Oh that is awesome to hear. It is one my favorite series and it just a shame it has fallen so far behind. I was even looking into the possibility of ordering from Japan at one point even though I can't read a word of japanese. I've also seen plenty of other people asking about releases for it. The series just has a certain uniqueness to it that gives it a special feel when reading that I haven't seen to much with many other stories.

It's especially bad if you more or less know what's going to happen in the next volumes. I hope the translator said the truth and really does release some chapters soon. The raws of all volumes are pretty easy to find only, though. So, instead of buying something you don't understand...

last edited at Jan 12, 2018 1:18AM

67413148_p0
joined Jan 22, 2016

Or there is A Room For Two that is still ongoing but the group doing it has pretty much stopped.

A Room For Two should get an update soonish... I was about to pick it up for translating (We actually started working on it already) when the previous translator messaged me that they already have some chapters about to be ready and they're going to be out soon... According to their words, that is.

N30S
67413148_p0
joined Jan 22, 2016

That would be awesome because this series is too good to be dead... (Especially from volume 3 onwards) Are you on dynasty's discord server? I think that would be easier for details. I'm using the same name as here there.

last edited at Jan 3, 2018 1:50PM

N30S
67413148_p0
joined Jan 22, 2016

Someone with good Japanese skills around here and by any chance bored? My own skills aren't good enough for that...

I've cleaned and redrawn chapter 17 (because I was bored) and maybe we could get a couple chapters ready with a translator.

last edited at Dec 27, 2017 1:06PM