Forum › Posts by Utoptia

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Glad to see the café as effervescent as it used to be.

Talking about video games, the only one I play- not having much time on my hands to dedicate to playing- is Street Fighter V. Got to say, the very recent arcade edition is cool ! And so are the incoming DLC characters.

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

This thread is the place to let out thoughts and feelings and to seek -if not for reconfort- at least for some (kind) people to talk to. Don't have much time on my hands to participate in the café anymore, but I still try to lurk around and stay up to date. Anyhow, wish everyone a [late] happy new year, and the best in and for life ! :)

Ashleigh

Glad to see you hang around here again. Cool that you got Netflix, there's a huge amount of series and anime to watch ; but be careful, it can really become time-consuming :P

cyricc

So there actually are people watching (and perhaps reading) Houseki no kuni ? I'd recommend everyone to watch the anime : if not for the plot itself, at least for how well animated and how beautiful it is in terms of graphics !

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Momono Moto's out-of-the-blunt kisses give off an impression of déjà-vu. Don't get me wrong, I like it but I think she resorts to using them too often.

Do you have any examples of stories where the older teacher takes the lead and tries to seduce a student, that's not super creepy?

Well, there is this old one coming to my mind. Guess there are a few others lost in limbo on this site.

Utoptia
Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

I've read enough yuri to assume without much risk of being wrong that the next plot twist is : the new teacher mentioned in the third chapter actually is Mishio's former girlfriend. With love-triangle and melodrama in sight. And if I'm right here that's kind of sad, it's a cliché and overused trope I would have preferred not to see there...

Other than that, thus far it's a pretty cool read.

Edit : guess some others were faster to figure out Mishio's former gf is the new teacher, should have read all the comments before posting ^^.

last edited at Jan 4, 2018 4:41PM

Utoptia
Blue Method discussion 30 Dec 13:41
Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Not really yuri but was a cool read overall. I kind of want a sequel featuring a time-skip for this one, to see how their relationship turns out.

Utoptia
Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Looks generic, but since it's Momono Moto's, I'll follow it. This and Liberty, pretty happy to have several ongoing Momono sensei's work on the reader.

Utoptia
Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

This shit's finally over, uh ?

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

It's been a long time since I read something this interesting here, Yuzumori-san aside. I really liked how the mangaka tackled the theme of cheating, and Azusa's point of view. The story itself is relatable and, be it good or bad, cheating on your partner can be very .. arousing.

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Ashleigh

I do remember you ! Kinda sad that this story between you and your friend turned out badly.

And unfortinately, I don't have much time on my hands to spend lazing around... School work has never been this intense .-.

Kitty

I have troubles making myself speak French because I’m so anxious

Parler français ? Rien de plus simple ! x)
Si tu as besoin d'aide quelconque dans ton éventuel apprentissage, n'hésite pas à me le faire savoir; je serai ravi d'aider quelqu'un voulant apprendre la belle langue de Molière !

Utoptia
Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

I am glad the series became Mimika and Kaede, not just Mimika and the loii. But it is pretty Citrus-y in the angst level.

Even blaspheme has its own limit ; comparing Yuzumori-san- had it been for the level of angst [which is passably flat out wrong] or anything else, with the trash Citrus is, is crossing the limits of the said blaspheme. Please, do show some respect .-.

Utoptia
Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Things are taking a pretty interesting turn. I put my faith in Ejima Eri, up until now she has never disappointed once, so I'm pretty confident about how the issues will eventually be solved.

Entoma said :

I hope Ririha gets raped by faceless fat old women.

FTFY

Utoptia
How do I get notified? 23 Sep 18:16
Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Normally, whenever a manga or an artist you've subscribed to has a work updated here, you receive an e-mail notification. Have you checked your spams ?
As for when someone quotes you, however, there is no notification system yet. Perhaps it will be implemented on the future; it's out of my hands in any case.

Utoptia
Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Seeing '' good drama''' and '' Netsuzou Trap '' in the same sentence is kind of unusual- and passably surprising, or ironical.

Utoptia
Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Guys, chills, it's Nya-chan. You can play a drinking game by downing a shot every time they post positive comments here and stay mostly sober. :-)

I'm not going to forget that quote this early. Man, that was pure gold, you made my day. xD

Utoptia
Liberty discussion 13 Sep 04:24
Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Jasmine is bae.

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Ugh does anybody else have that show they tried to watch but just couldn't finish. for me it's Penny Dreadful

For me it's rather a book I've tried to read but could never manage, or rather achieve to finish : The Gulag Archipelago.

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

my fucking reaction each time I read a new Mochi's story

Utoptia
Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

That was nice and cute.
Anyway, here's the incremental update for that chart I made:

http://i.imgur.com/3XeuoVN.png (large image warning)
Did I mess up? Do you have CRAZY CONSPIRACY theories of your own? Post them and I'll probably notice.

I just noticed the "Kono Dio Da" for the bullied girl in Pranking the pranker. Your chart is gold.

Utoptia
Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

The mochiverse keeps expanding. That's good, very good.

The world needs more stuff from the almighty Mochi au lait.

Utoptia
Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

I'm sure there was some one shot with typical dominating character, but the second the submissive one takes the lead dominate looses all her cool, but I don't remember anything else about it. It might not even go like that, but I'm sure I read some story with dominate girl not being able to handle someone taking the lead.

I'd go for this one. Not sure though, there are many reversal on this site.

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

This topic might be overdone, does anyone else sometimes feel a little mixed up inside about liking manga and anime? I have certain friends that really don't approve and I'm always afraid I'm going to be judged.

Guess this older post of mine sums up my answer pretty well.

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Well, that would have been a good idea though.

Utoptia
tribal yuri manga? 08 Aug 04:16
Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

This one might fit too.

Utoptia
Deleting account? 01 Aug 15:12
Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Do note that what happens is that your login gets removed from the database. Your posts do remain intact unless you delete them all first. omn might be able to take care of that, but it's not the usual process. So I'd like to confirm if you want your posts removed as well.

Thank you very much, Nezchan, for answering. Yes, please. I want to have my posts removed as well. Thank you again.

Then you should start deleting them one by one before your account is deleted; because- if I remember correctly, whether it's you or a mod who has to remove them, it can only be done one way; which is the said manual suppression. Unless you'd rather have Nez or omn spend time for that.

Also, an argument is a good way to end your dynasty user's life in apotheosis lol.

last edited at Aug 1, 2017 3:15PM

Utoptia
Lily Love discussion 31 Jul 17:10
Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

^
This Q avi of yours makes your doubtful tone even better.