Forum › Posts by SinKlare

SinKlare
S
joined Dec 9, 2015

she's not 18+

Neither are 90% of all girls in hentai
But yeh, middle school age isn't considered lolicon unless there's a particularly childlike build involved.

I think by strict definition it should have a lolicon tag (they're both underage) but on a looser definition, you'd be correct that it lacks the typical childlike behavior/appearance associated with that genre. And a lot of work on even just dynasty would be tagged that if we went with the strict definition.

Second: There shouldn't be blood even in the first time.
Third: Do people actually STILL think that the first time is supposed to hurt?? This has been debunked like 10,000 times wtf.

I don't think that's correct. It varies from person to person and considering the character's respective ages, I wouldn't be surprised at the blood and some pain.

But overall...its just weird. I guess..imaginative in that this scenario would never happen from a story viewpoint; like, Towa doesn't care about...well...anything other than being the "most" princess-like up to that point. Hentai version, yes, it happens all the time. And its a dj so who cares about the specifics!

I guess its just hard to make a dj with Twilight-version of Towa and not Cure Towa without going into this kind of thing because Twilight is an antagonist. Its a shame because I like Twilight over Cure Scarlet.

The credits page image is great.

SinKlare
S
joined Dec 9, 2015

The title feels like a foxnews article

Pretty much was one... a sensual title with an okay story. While I do hope for the best, I feel that its a doomed relationship.

S
joined Dec 9, 2015

Welp you guys have broken me, I'll finally start rwby

With season 3 just finishing, its a great time to start rwby sobs

I want more. But Weiss in the show is usually more flustered by Ruby, I can't see her in composure during these situations.

And I only read the last couple of posts while laughing a bit. My opinion that matters little is:

If you haven't seen it and want to: Its a fun, original, and very action-y show. The animation/pacing might be a bit iffy here and there but there's a story with a rich backstory. The backstory is harder to tell as compared to like, a book but they put most of it on optional episodes to maybe prevent taking up time in the main story. By backstory I mean they're creating a whole new world. Its not any current country or even Earth as we know it. And the main story gets serious overtime...in for the long haul.The characters are likable/annoying (maybe) depending on the viewer but the voice actors/actress are lively and the music is great. Like every series though, the fandom can get crazy with how certain things are and anti...anti-fans? will probably firstly say "its not anime" or its an "anime wannabe" or w/e. If you've like...probably not even 8 hours to watch 3 seasons + backstory/history/trailers then you're all caught up.

It can't be stressed enough:
- All the characters grow as events occur but its a bit harder to show in 5-15min episodes though so bear with it. It
- I think it could be sped up if RT was a big company that could create it quickly in-house or get it produced elsewhere but it isn't? So it takes time.
- Each episode is 5-15min long not including OP/ED. It doesn't get the anime treatment of 25min nor a live action of 30-50min.
- Monty Oum, the creator/visionary died but he had outlines for several future seasons (or so I heard) so most things happen on purpose.
- Its not 2d animation. Its like.. 2.5 or 3d or w/e.
- Its 5-15min an episode.
- Its an adventure! And I'll paraphrase Rick and Morty here...adventures have conflict! It can be simple and fun but most of the time, it isn't simple.
- Maybe its not your "thing" at the moment but hopefully you'll give it another chance in the future.

If you have seen it up to the end of season 3: Good for you! Well, if you disliked it then okay. If you're upset about something then Go find like minded people and complain about it there and/or stop watching it. Don't ruin the show for others. This isn't a cartoon (by my definition). It isn't cute happy go-lucky all the time. I mean, I didn't expect this much conflict so...early on (its hard to gauge since each season is short length wise but takes a year to make) but I like the series as a whole (My favorite character died. Like shot in the heart and de-materialized died. Not cut up and can be rebuilt died. Not disappear died. D-E-A-D. So fanbased-theory hope aside...).

last edited at Feb 21, 2016 11:17PM

SinKlare
S
joined Dec 9, 2015

Oh dear. The flowers, the sad look when saying "I'm single right now".

Adult-chan's ex-girlfriend got married, calling it right now.

And I bet the bouquet was for their wedding, or a present to them.

The call sounded too work-like. I think there's too much reading into it...anyone that doesn't want to be single and is single looks like that at times. I just wish there was some indicator of age in ch.1. As for boy-girl look, I guess she was only looking at the face before noticing the body.

And the title could have hinted at something raunchy but I guess not with the current vibe.

last edited at Feb 11, 2016 1:06PM

S
joined Dec 9, 2015

I'm still apprehensive about the OL. She can basically decide how the relationship will progress. Also that man might have been a red haring but the author could always continue the series if they feel like it. Just seems so unfinished?

SinKlare
Yurumon discussion 07 Jan 01:52
S
joined Dec 9, 2015

Its not like Yuru Yuri x Fate/Zero... but it is an interesting combination. My only complaint would be that even though the character's expressions and words match their...character, I can't help but be distracted with the drawings. Somehow it just doesn't work well?

SinKlare
S
joined Dec 9, 2015

The plot (?) thickens. If they start swapping with others...I will have trouble keeping track other than Haruko...

S
joined Dec 9, 2015

On the front cover her breasts don't even look attached her body... Aoi use inflated boobs confirmed
And cumming from your nipples... is that even possible?

I guess its theoretically possible if an individual is extremely sensitive... the nipple is one of the erogenous zones after all. But hey, its a manga, take it to the extreme.

SinKlare
S
joined Dec 9, 2015

I can tell this was written by a male author because they v is cover is fluid too must exaggerated fluid. There is too much juice everywhere those girls need to be checked.

Maybe all of them being that way is a bit excessive but the amount that is secreted varies from individuals and circumstances (mood/partner/etc). Also, with the amount of sex they're having, I am certain the body is accommodating that...lifestyle.

And she never fucked her dad. I'm amazed and relieved.

you watch too much hentai, breh

I read too much Maruta more like. Guy loves adding hot dickings to his yuri for no reason.

Good thing he resisted for once.

Since its Maruta, it was a definite probability, But the ending felt...abrupt? Maybe there will be an extra chapter.

SinKlare
S
joined Dec 9, 2015

Crap. Thread posts and ch.3 made me think AI as the girlfriend.
-Ai knew of the place before the others; Naeshiko knows AI's taste

But then ch.6 makes me think Miho
-Miho knows Nadeshiko's chocolate preference + the tease and then she catches herself and incorporates group.

ch.11- the tease...

ch.16- I know people gave Ai points because of the strap comment but...
-Nadeshiko comments on how Miho picks "weirdest ones" and Nadeshiko always has weird ring tones that she doesn't particularly like (in ch.10). Since Miho is a super sadist...

ch.22- The only time I considered Megumi...

ch.26- Movies... they went to the movies in ch.22 except for Megumi. Crap...

ch.27- Serious? Anyone goes ._.

ch.31- Why couldn't you be useful Sakurako!!! ;-;

ch.33- Miho...Ai...Miho...Ai,,,

Considering how none of the other loving characters in the series are subtle...(Chinatsu>Yui, Ayano>Kyoko, Akane>Akari, Tomoko>Akane, Sakurako>Himawari)
I am hoping its Miho!

last edited at Dec 29, 2015 3:18AM

SinKlare
S
joined Dec 9, 2015

Best Illya dj ever (cause there aren't any other decent ones).

SinKlare
YuruZero discussion 29 Dec 00:55
S
joined Dec 9, 2015

Berserker...so loyal <3

SinKlare
S
joined Dec 9, 2015

that afterward is longest I've seen

Well, she did say she accidentally messed the outline and had two extra pages to kill, so don't say she didn't warn ya!

But to sum it up:
Yes, Takemiya Jin is a female.
Yes, she is gay married.

Hurrah!

I think she's referring to her character in Fire Emblem.

SinKlare
RWBY Xmas discussion 25 Dec 12:02
S
joined Dec 9, 2015

Yay~

But what did Weiss get Ruby?

SinKlare
Citrus discussion 25 Dec 11:59
S
joined Dec 9, 2015

This is still going?
huh, I thought it ended by now, as someone who dropped it I have to ask, is it still dragging everything out to almost namek levels?

Well, it feels like it dragged out to many because it has been around six months since the last release. But you can find up to like...chapter 18 through other options. But you are right in a sense that every chapter is like a cliff hanger (and that's an appeal I guess).

SinKlare
Love Steal discussion 25 Dec 11:53
S
joined Dec 9, 2015

Yui7 is always a must read but this left me...unsettled.

SinKlare
Be My Last discussion 22 Dec 15:40
S
joined Dec 9, 2015

Being an Extar must really suck because you turn into a weapon every time you're about to.... you know. xD

This is something that I kept wondering ever since I learned how Extars worked, like, what if you wanna do it with your partner but can't cause every time you orgasm you become a weapon, like is there a way to do it without the Extar becoming a weapon? Sex would other wise have to be one sided and that's no good!

On a diff point, this went angsty/dramatic from 0 to 100 real quick, but still good!!

Well, from what I understood of the show, I think you have to have an...activator (Liberator?) to transform into a weapon and there's also the issue of compatibility. At least the first few episodes talked about various ranking/levels but there was a scene where Mamori turned into a weapon when she first saw the Governor...

I imagine that veterans such as Lady x Lady would be able to control whether they transform or not.

SinKlare
S
joined Dec 9, 2015

This is great. The author's sentiments align with my own as the end of Fresh felt...odd. Like it wasn't a bad end but everyone just went on with their lives as if this epic saga never happened or like its another normal day. I know there are movies that sorta formulates "endings" with cross overs but Fresh itself needed...closure? This dj is it. Except more would be better. Much much more.

As for the questions...

Yes, her name is Love. It sounds weird to say "I love you Love" but episode 28 explains it.

Setsuna has always felt guilty about the negative things she have done. This is speculation but she probably didn't feel that she had the right to be happy at Love's side when her home world needed her help/guidance. Also, she is Cure Passion, stated to be the most empathetic of the group, so she wanted to (needed to) help her home world rebuild.

Women, men, children, animals, and electronics... they all get confusing and frustrating at times.